Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply The Twilight Movie
Kristen Stewart officially cast as Bella Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you happy --- or at least content --- with Bella's casting?
  Yes, I'm happy.
  Yes...I'm content.
  They could've done better, but there *are* far worse choices...
  NO.
  I'm not saying anything until I've seen the movie.
View Results

Juno-Moon

Shy Exhibitionist

13,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:09 pm
[ Malinki ]
Juno-Moon
really...hmm...lol, I actually like her eyes 4laugh

[It's the music that we choose]

No, she has nice eyes and everything. Just not the eyes she'd need for Bella. Because if you break her down piece by piece, Michelle Trachtenberg fits the description alot better than Kristin.

User Image

User Image

I guess...idk, I'm alright with who they chose..so yeah dramallama  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:56 pm
She wasn't even on my list of choices but..wow. I think she'll do wonderfully. She kicked buttox in Speak biggrin
I do think she looks a bit too mature and her face is more angular than I pictured Bella but the girl, Emily I believe, from Limony Snickets was too pretty and unique looking. Kristen has that plain beauty that Bella has. That being said and her awesome acting I think she'll be an awesome Bella when the movie comes out ^.^  

xXNoOnesPrincessXx

Chokolate Thief

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:43 pm
Hm she looks a bit older than 17.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:28 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Usually they have like 20 year olds playing teenagers (The O.C., Gossip Girl) And now that we have a 17 year old actually playing a 17 year old, everye is saying she looks too old XD Haha
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

KiraLight
Crew

Paris05

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:32 am
Nawww i pictured Emily Browning as Bella sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:12 pm
Honestly, the bella I pictured when I was reading really didn't look like either Emily or Kristen. But I think both would do a good job.
At first I was unsure weather or not they had made a good choice, but after watching more of her movies, I think Kristen will do fine.  

GarnetLilly

Beloved Shapeshifter

5,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200

Mizuki_707

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:31 pm
i liked the girl from a series of unfortunate events better, bella sould look more fragile commpared 2 edward (speaking of edward they should hav done a wwaayyyyyy better job casting him) but i guess bella is supposed 2 look normal and not totally pretty. dont u agree?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:58 pm
I kind of agree. Kristen Stewart is so much hotter than Robert Pattinson. I'm going to spend the movie admiring Bella when Edward is supposed to be the drop dead gorgeous one...
But I'm totally with Kristen STewart for Bella. She was who I wanted for the part. They should have just gotten someone better looking for Edward

KiraLight
Crew

o marilyn monrobot o

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:12 am
i went to see jumper yesterday &kristen stewart played a small role in it &i was all excited. she was pale &wearing a sweater &i could finally see her playing bella domokun  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:21 pm
Yeah, Kristen Stewart has like a five minute part at the end. But because of the fact that she's in it (and Rachel Bilson is hot ninja ) I actually watched that movie..I dont' like sci fi...

KiraLight
Crew

o marilyn monrobot o

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:39 am
i'm not a huge fan of sci fi either but it was exciting so i loved it. plus, the british jumper was hilarious domokun  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:08 am
Jamie Bell? Soooo cuute!

KiraLight
Crew

Aqua Anjel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:16 am
o marilyn monrobot o
i'm not a huge fan of sci fi either but it was exciting so i loved it. plus, the british jumper was hilarious domokun

I agree on the bristish guy!
I love that movie. Can't wait for the sequel!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:09 pm
She looks like she could be Bella...  

Kaizoku-sensei

CannibalGerbil

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:51 pm
biggrin I think kristen will do an amazing job!!!!!! shes one of my favorite actresses and Im soooooo excited she got the part!!!! she is soooo much better than emily browning exclaim  
The Twilight Movie

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff