Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ordo Sanguinous: The Vampires Requiem

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, night, dark, roleplay 

Reply Bloody Breaths *rpg forum*
Graciously Fallen >an Elder Ball Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

May I seat you?
  Why of course M'lady...
  No thank you, I was just on my way out...
View Results

OrangeJ

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:58 am
ok ill stop with that anything you'd like to hear about me?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:23 pm
Ocean Spirit Flame
Arc sighed and turned to look over the rather empty party one last time standing by the door.
Lerina walked over to Arc hoping to catch him. "Excuse me but I've been meaning to say hello for a bit. I'm just a little shy. You seem as bored as me though. I've been sitting at a table since the ball began. Mind keeping me company?"  

Eisoji

SpiritArcanis

Feral Mage

10,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:28 am
Eisoji
Ocean Spirit Flame
Arc sighed and turned to look over the rather empty party one last time standing by the door.
Lerina walked over to Arc hoping to catch him. "Excuse me but I've been meaning to say hello for a bit. I'm just a little shy. You seem as bored as me though. I've been sitting at a table since the ball began. Mind keeping me company?"

Arc smiled softly at her "Of course i dont mind" arc replied in a gentle tone  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:53 am
Quote:
Lerina smiled back and gestured towards the tables, "Shall we have a seat then?"  

Eisoji

GregorytheImpaler

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:13 pm
Daughter of Hades
"Maybe Monsieur Fantôme can make his appearance?" she let out a devious laughter in her head, only to be covered by a small smirk upon her face. "As the Masque la Mort Rouge?" If her friend was as sharp as he seemed to be, he would get her reference and find her plan funny. "Mademoiselle Daae will come as well..."

Zachariasz sighed. He understood the reference. Heh... always with the facades, eh? I suppose we can play. It should help make this more... interesting. But masks at a time like this? He didn't really care, but whatever worked for him. Now, the only question he had left was, how to go about it?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:32 pm
Eisoji
Quote:
Lerina smiled back and gestured towards the tables, "Shall we have a seat then?"

Arc offered her a hand before leading her to a nice table by the fire place. He pulled a seat out for her "Ladies first," Arc murmered.  

SpiritArcanis

Feral Mage

10,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Eisoji

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:16 pm
Ocean Spirit Flame
Arc offered her a hand before leading her to a nice table by the fire place. He pulled a seat out for her "Ladies first," Arc murmered.
Lerina smiled and laughed softly as she took a seat, "Thank you. You're such a gentleman." She pulled the seat next to her out a little for Arc.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:32 pm
Tapping her chin thoughtfuly, nei looks deep in thought for a moment before saying, "What color is your tooth brush?"  

Overlord Aemsy Love

Peaceful Conquest

Ars Arcana
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:14 am
As the song flew by his ear, Ars started wondering how many days had he spent in the basements of the mansion, and how the forest would be welcoming to his physiqué. He stood up from his seat and walked out to the outer gardens, to sit by the spring, and was soon followed by his familiar.
"You're finally growing fond of me, aren't you?" He spoke as the cat nuzzled against his legs. Ars bent over and with an arm, brought the cat to his lap for a minute or so of petting. "The air outside is great, without cars and factories the city has. But it lacks a bit of... Home.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:54 am
Eisoji
Ocean Spirit Flame
Lerina smiled and laughed softly as she took a seat, "Thank you. You're such a gentleman." She pulled the seat next to her out a little for Arc.

Arc smiled and helped push her chair in asking if he could get her anything to drink.  

SpiritArcanis

Feral Mage

10,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Eisoji

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:35 pm
Ocean Spirit Flame
Arc smiled and helped push her chair in asking if he could get her anything to drink.
Lerina thought for a moment, "I wonder. . . do you suppose they have hot cocoa? I haven't had any in ages."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:01 pm
Eisoji
Ocean Spirit Flame
Lerina thought for a moment, "I wonder. . . do you suppose they have hot cocoa? I haven't had any in ages."

"Im sure there might be some on hand, why dont i go find out, " Arc asked.  

SpiritArcanis

Feral Mage

10,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Eisoji

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:25 pm
Ocean Spirit Flame
"That would be very nice of you." She smiled, "Would you like me to come too or should I just wait here?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:29 pm
Eisoji
Ocean Spirit Flame
"That would be very nice of you." She smiled, "Would you like me to come too or should I just wait here?"

"That mi lady is entirly your decision i should only be a minute though" arc said softly  

SpiritArcanis

Feral Mage

10,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Eisoji

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:07 pm
Ocean Spirit Flame
"That mi lady is entirly your decision i should only be a minute though" arc said softly
"Well, since you've already got me seated I guess I'll wait. . . If that's alright of course." Lerina smiled, hoping she didn't just seem lazy.  
Bloody Breaths *rpg forum*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff