Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
"NARUTO IN SPACE!!!"((You Make It Up))NEED PPL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:56 pm
Fujuki kept on runing till she was at Chihiro and Khana's location...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:52 am
Chihiro: *struggles to break free*  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:57 pm
Khana was trapped.The sound ninja was cornering her and she was at a dead end of the hall.She release the eye limit again this time her eyes were red and black.It was the first stage of not being able to control herself but she mastered this level((one in cell was her second stage for what reason I don't know)).She cracked her knuckles and you could tell she was really angery.She did handsigns and flew up in air and came down punching the ground hang with a bang.The sound ninja was trapped in a stone prison.Khana
then did one fatal punch into the stone prison and it made the sound ninja go flying into a wall.He was unconsuicous.Khana took out a kunai and stabbed him in the chest and he bled to death.Khana watched with no expression on her face."And the same thing will happen to your other friends if you mess with me or my friends"she said watching.She then started to run some more in the direction of Chirihiro's chraka scent.
((sorry I thought killing the sound ninja was okay he was the enemy twisted evil
sweatdrop sad sorry sad sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:05 pm
((Ah no problem. I do it all the time twisted ))

Sero appeared behind the person who was carrying Chihiro and rammed is hand through his chest. He heard a groan and dropped to the ground. Sero catched Chihiro and put her straight side up. "That's what you get!" Sero quickly untied Chihiro. "You okay?"  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:19 pm
Khana was lost.She looked everywhere.Man....where are they and how do I get out of here.Khana hesitated Chirihiro chraka scent had been moved from where she guessed Chirihiro would be.Hmmmmm...maybe Fujuki or Sero................no its Sero I can tell he is down here.She sighed I wonder where they are.She kept on running this time trying to follow Sero because she knew Sero had found Chirihiro.
((Fear me XP))

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:14 pm
Fujuki ran in the shadows and soon she saw Khana but she couldnt see her only feel her chakra strenghth "Psst Khana" she said from a shadow right next to Khana "C'mon we gotta find Sero and Chihiro" she said as she put her hand out in the little liht that was there so Khana could see where she was and take her hand and leave...  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:43 am
Khana heard her so she took hand and they started running toward another hallway full of cells.This might have been where they kept Chirhrio we might be getting close they couldn't have gotton out yet.I wonder why they kept me in a far off cell......hmmm.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:12 pm
Fujuki stoped and pulled Khana to stop to "Wait this will be faster to find them" she said then making a hand sighn and closing her eyes for a few minutes and it was quiet, she suddnly said "There!" she opened her eyes fast and grabed her hand again and pulled her the direction they were...  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:16 pm
Khana almost falling went with her."Where are we going?" asked Khana still wondering where they are. confused  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:21 pm
Fujuki looke at Khana for a second and then bac in the direction they were running "I found out wher they are" she said in a serious voice....  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:25 pm
*Chihiro looks at Sero*...yeah...thanks...*hugs him*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:32 pm
we were just around the corner from them as they came to a turn and she started running faster because she felt there chakra get stronger as they got closer, she was praticaly draging Khnana on the floor XP  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:50 pm
Khana finally ripped her hand from Fujuki and ran right beside her.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:53 pm
Fujuki looked at her and just turned bac she had no emotion on her face the whole time it was like it wasnt her.....  

Sayuki-Uchiha

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:54 pm
Sero looked over and saw Fujuki and Khana. "Hey! Over here!" Sero waved his hands. Suddenly he was engulfed in a rock formation and trapped. He was then squished into the ground without a sound...without a murmor.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff