Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Next Gen of ninjas rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:17 am
"I just I hope I don't get stuck with weak people then the only person I could test myself on would be my sensei" Khana said putting her hands on her hips.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:24 am
"well u do have a point there it does suck when your stronger then the rest of your team"  

minimonkey_s

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:54 am
"Well sort of.It did happen with my last team" Khana said in deep thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:32 pm
"were u able to take down your sensai?" he said with is eyes still closed  

minimonkey_s

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:20 pm
Saiyu poffed bac into the tree next to the Hokage faces and lisened laughing every once in a while at them  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:16 pm
"Yea but we were pretty much evenly matched if you didn't count me being a medical ninja too eh heh you can probaly tell what happened with that clue" Khana said giggling at bit at the thought.  

Khana Uchiha

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:50 am
((k i'm bored lets bring some action in))
Someone pulled Khana forcfully backwards."What the?!" Khana said struggling to get free.A growing light appeared on Khana's fingers.She stabbed the person with the light only suppose to make them go unconcious."Oh no...not again" Khana said sighing."Sorry guys I have to run...I don't want to put you guys in any danger..." Khana said picking up the unconcious body and disappearing.Man they are after me again!Darn It!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:22 pm
she barley saw what just happened O.O  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:23 am
((lol to the last to posts))
Khana hid the unconicious body back in a far off woods,no where near the leaf village.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:38 pm
((where is everyone))
Khana poofed back to where Sayui and Shikyo were."Sorry that happens now and again" Khana said smiling at bit.  

Khana Uchiha

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:28 pm
((well Shikyo dosent come on alot...mostly late at ight like twice every other week lol XD.....im just rounding it off on the time XD))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:47 pm
[its not my fault crying ]
saw everything happen extremly fast "ok... well i guess we get that from timt to time too right?" looks over at Saiyu  

minimonkey_s

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:57 pm
sees they noticed she was in the tree O.O sweatdrop scoots bac a bit more in it so you could only see her eyes glow thru teh darkness  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:13 pm
notices what she does"ok..." -_-;;  

minimonkey_s

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:15 pm
sweatdrop ,-_-" i bet they are pisses i was spying.....-_-".... she thought bacing up even more  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff