Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
If You Could Change Anything About .Hack.. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GREEVUR OR PPN?
  Greevur
  PPN
View Results

Sanus Ex Machina

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:15 pm
@Samsayia: Ah, apologies.
The reasons you listed initially seemed mostly to do with his appearance/voice acting.
But yes, now you've listed some points that I have to agree with. Haseo was rather insufferable in the first game. That scene with Pi redeemed everything in my eyes though. I loved him ever since that scene. <3

And I think those scenes where he goes psycho are kinda hawt.) redface

I think he's a good guy, even if he lets his emotions run rampant every once and a while.
But that's just my opinion. x3

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:59 pm
fk12
@Samsayia- xd I know what you mean about "Rebirth," though. I had such a hard time with some of the scenes (considering I'm very much like Atoli occasionally) because Haseo was such a jerkface. I wanted to pimpslap him.

I WAS ONCE A SORA FANGIRL, TOO. BUT IT'D MAKE ME A *****, SO... yea.

@Griever- lol@Slatecry.

I think my problem with //QUARANTINE is really just that I fail at video games. Case in point: Hi, Ocarina of Time! biggrin

Ocarina of Time was kinda hard..well the dungeons. I HATE YOU, WATER TEMPLE. mad  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Shino Beats Up Ovan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:39 pm
If I could change anything in .hack...

I'D MAKE MY FANFICS CANON.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I WOULD MAKE WISEMAN DIE IN A FIRE. :X  

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

[Dill]

14,425 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:24 am
I would make it so Haseo actually had some character development, instead of a confusing SUDDENLY I'M OK SUDDENLY URGE I'M A GOOD GUY WAIT DIDN'T I ALREADY GET PASSED THIS LINE OF THINKING BEFORE sort of fail.

Aaaand I would change the plot of LINK, so it isn't so reminiscent of Digimon.

Yeah, that sounds good.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:22 pm
[Dill]
I would make it so Haseo actually had some character development, instead of a confusing SUDDENLY I'M OK SUDDENLY URGE I'M A GOOD GUY WAIT DIDN'T I ALREADY GET PASSED THIS LINE OF THINKING BEFORE sort of fail.

Yeah, that sounds good.

Oh lawd, //LINK sounds like another shitty Digimon. Really not looking too forward for it.  

Shino Beats Up Ovan

[Dill]

14,425 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:58 pm
Shino Beats Up Ovan

Oh lawd, //LINK sounds like another shitty Digimon. Really not looking too forward for it.

SPOILARZ: It is. Oh lord, it is. I read chapter 1 and it's just...

OH HI HOT GIRL WHO LOOKS LIKE PRINCESS IN MY DREAMS WHERE I'M A HEROTYPE PERSON YOU WANT TO SEND ME TO AN ALTERNATE WORLD K OH HI KITE IS THAT A VILLIAN SWEET IM GOING TO SIT ON MY a** HERE FOR A BIT YOU STAND THERE LIKE A BADASS IN THE MEANWHILE

I'm hoping to god Kite doesn't pull an Orca and go coma'd/die in the next few chapters so the kid can play hero. I mean, Tokio seems like an alright character so far (read: Doesn't seem like a massive f*****t), the plot's just...

s**t. Here's hoping it doesn't turn into massive fail.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:19 pm
Pink Plastic Ninja
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I WOULD MAKE WISEMAN DIE IN A FIRE. :X

O RLY?
I THINK BALMUNG DIED IN A FIRE. BYE BYE R:1.

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:21 pm
[Dill]

Yeah, that sounds good.

I think Haseo developed just fine in the games. D: After what happened to Atoli in the first game, he started to change, but he still had a bit of his old self in him. c:  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:28 pm
[Dill]
Shino Beats Up Ovan

OH HI HOT GIRL WHO LOOKS LIKE PRINCESS IN MY DREAMS WHERE I'M A HEROTYPE PERSON YOU WANT TO SEND ME TO AN ALTERNATE WORLD K OH HI KITE IS THAT A VILLIAN SWEET IM GOING TO SIT ON MY a** HERE FOR A BIT YOU STAND THERE LIKE A BADASS IN THE MEANWHILE

I'm hoping to god Kite doesn't pull an Orca and go coma'd/die in the next few chapters so the kid can play hero. I mean, Tokio seems like an alright character so far (read: Doesn't seem like a massive f*****t), the plot's just...

SOURCE? D:<  

Shino Beats Up Ovan

[Dill]

14,425 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:45 am
Shino Beats Up Ovan
[Dill]
Shino Beats Up Ovan

SOURCE? D:<

First chapter of .hack//LINK. HoL did a translation a while back.

And the thing about chapter 2? Horses mouth.

Yeah...his real body is freaking gone in CH2. CH2 takes all the potential awesome from CH1 and makes confetti with it, making you wonder about the direction of the series. (Kite is the new Orca)

No, I mean Kite, who we thought would make this series kickass, has just been defeated and...frozen or some s**t.

If you want, I can PM a link to the rapidshit of the translation.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:55 pm
A Terminal Disk In Every Copy Of G.U. Not Just The Limited Edition Ones.
gonk  

Nyth Syth

The Slate Scholar
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:05 pm
UH I'D MAKE A "HOT" HOT TUB SCENE FOR ALL THE GUYS IN THE .HACK//SERIES. 'CEPT FO WISEMAN AND SO-RA AND KOMIYAN III AND SHUGO. AND NO GURLS ALLOWED. YA. I'LL LET YOUR IMAGINATION RUN WILD FOR A FEW SECONDS.

CAN ANYONE SAY "COMIX PL0X?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:29 pm
The Slate Scholar
UH I'D MAKE A "HOT" HOT TUB SCENE FOR ALL THE GUYS IN THE .HACK//SERIES. 'CEPT FO WISEMAN AND SO-RA AND KOMIYAN III AND SHUGO. AND NO GURLS ALLOWED. YA. I'LL LET YOUR IMAGINATION RUN WILD FOR A FEW SECONDS.

Add One With Piros, Piros The Third:Some Kind Of Cloning/ Time Rift Thing..., And Komiyan III In A Diffrent Episode And You've Got A Deal.  

Nyth Syth

EM0 Shino

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:32 pm
The Slate Scholar

Ohhh... yes. Balmung... -drools-
Kite... Haseo... -drools-

@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out