Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Gaia Gun Enthusiasts
Firearm n00bs: Post your links to them here. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crash Maniac

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:37 pm
Freak_090
OO23OO
I looked it up on world guns.
They make full auto M4s, but they're for special ops.

I thought that was the entire point of the M4, a fully-automatic carbine.

Ok, ANY AR type rifle can have an automatic fire control group put in. If the rifle was designed to have a three round burst, i believe you can drop a auto sear in and it'll work... but i know that if the rifle is a semi-auto only you have to mill out the receiver to fit the sear.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:41 pm
Crash Maniac
Fresnel
Battered_n_Bruised
a double barrel pump action twelve shot Shot Gun with slugs(thin piece of metal placed in the center of a shot gun shell to maximize damage, used in game hunts) would be nice. Then I would have .45 magnums with hollow points and extra clips(other word for cartridge) as well as a non to semi-auto SMG with silencer.

eek

What in gods green republican america did he say? there are so many things wrong with that.

Um... I think something about some make believe shotgun with a single dart in a shell...
And some .45 Long colts with bullet clips on them.
Also a submachinegun that has a trigger safety, oh I almost forgot the suppressor.  

OberFeldwebel

Crash Maniac

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:49 pm
xsv.ninja
link

shoeless joe
Apocryphal Libertarian
Yeah. I have a feeling this is going to be the same "if they had guns they could protect themselves" / "If we had gotten rid of all the guns it wouldn't have happened" arguments.

That's just total nonsense dude. If everyone in that class had guns in their possession, they all would've shot eachother before the gunman even had a chance to.

Mass murder like this would be completely impossible if we would just ban ALL guns FOREVER. There's no way that a person who really wanted to get a gun and kill a bunch of people could possibly get a gun if we banned ALL guns FOREVER.

Clearly we should ban all guns forever. The logic is flawless. This incident proves it.

flawed.... so flawed in fact. i'm not even going to get started. I'm just taking the time to let you know, that your theory, your train of thought. is flawed.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:54 pm
Crash Maniac
xsv.ninja
link

shoeless joe
Apocryphal Libertarian
Yeah. I have a feeling this is going to be the same "if they had guns they could protect themselves" / "If we had gotten rid of all the guns it wouldn't have happened" arguments.

That's just total nonsense dude. If everyone in that class had guns in their possession, they all would've shot eachother before the gunman even had a chance to.

Mass murder like this would be completely impossible if we would just ban ALL guns FOREVER. There's no way that a person who really wanted to get a gun and kill a bunch of people could possibly get a gun if we banned ALL guns FOREVER.

Clearly we should ban all guns forever. The logic is flawless. This incident proves it.

flawed.... so flawed in fact. i'm not even going to get started. I'm just taking the time to let you know, that your theory, your train of thought. is flawed.

Yeah it is retarded to the point that it makes me retarded. I'm gonna go watch adult swim.  

OberFeldwebel

Crash Maniac

OberFeldwebel
Crash Maniac
Fresnel
Battered_n_Bruised
a double barrel pump action twelve shot Shot Gun with slugs(thin piece of metal placed in the center of a shot gun shell to maximize damage, used in game hunts) would be nice. Then I would have .45 magnums with hollow points and extra clips(other word for cartridge) as well as a non to semi-auto SMG with silencer.

eek

What in gods green republican america did he say? there are so many things wrong with that.

Um... I think something about some make believe shotgun with a single dart in a shell...
Also a submachinegun that has a trigger safety, oh I almost forgot the suppressor.

this just makes me want to get cancer and die...  
Fresnel
Battered_n_Bruised
OH DEAR GAWD gonk  

Krilliad

Die Wahrheit

Dapper Autobiographer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:55 am
OberFeldwebel
Crash Maniac
Fresnel
Battered_n_Bruised

eek

Something about flechette rounds? Granted, he's not making the concept up, but that doesn't make it any less stupid. neutral  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:29 am
Lt Haverson
OberFeldwebel
Crash Maniac
Fresnel
Battered_n_Bruised

eek

Something about flechette rounds? Granted, he's not making the concept up, but that doesn't make it any less stupid. neutral

Well I know about Flechette rounds, but he's saying about 1 dart. Not multiple darts.  

OberFeldwebel

OO23OO

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:02 pm
User Image
I love MySpace.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:00 pm
OO23OO
User Image
I love MySpace.

indeed... i have another wonderful picture.. but its off topic. i'll save it for another thread.

I piss people off frequently at Big 5, Turners... just about anywhere where someone says... Clip. and their not talking about an M1, or the many number of WW2 weapons that were clip fed.

I usually walk up and ask them what they said, then correct them appropriately.  

Crash Maniac

OO23OO

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:51 pm
Crash Maniac
OO23OO
User Image
I love MySpace.

indeed... i have another wonderful picture.. but its off topic. i'll save it for another thread.

I piss people off frequently at Big 5, Turners... just about anywhere where someone says... Clip. and their not talking about an M1, or the many number of WW2 weapons that were clip fed.

In the Ultimate Avengers Nick Fury says 'He's one round short of a full clip' to Captain America and I got pissy, until I realized that Capt. America was found in a glacier after a mission during WWII. I know they didn't mean it like that, but it kept me from spazing out.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:43 pm
OO23OO
Crash Maniac
OO23OO
User Image
I love MySpace.

In the Ultimate Avengers Nick Fury says 'He's one round short of a full clip' to Captain America and I got pissy, until I realized that Capt. America was found in a glacier after a mission during WWII. I know they didn't mean it like that, but it kept me from spazing out.

Wow... yeah, i'm bad... especially with movies... cause you know, they do hire "Consultants" to create a level of authenticity to the movie. It happened in DOOM too... I'm over it, but it does bug me when i hear it.  

Crash Maniac

OO23OO

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:42 pm
User Image
72 magazines?
Doesn't look like she has far to go, but she still needs a little work.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:57 pm
OO23OO
User Image
72 magazines?

She included her magazine subscriptions. You know to vogue OK! yeah those magazines and others.

Oh god, the name... please no. I can't stand any Cheers references! gonk  

OberFeldwebel

lance vahari

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:18 am
OO23OO
User Image
72 magazines?

The "9 foot mil" doesn't bother you in the slightest? Or the 1.5 liters of alchoholic beverages?  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff