Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Evil High! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:27 pm
(I'm gellin' like a felon, I'm so gellin'. *smirks back*)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:22 pm
( *Evily Smerks And Clames On Top Of You And Bits Your Neak.* Ah....That Hit The Spot.)  

T-A Reborn

o0-Nate_River-0o

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:40 pm
(ONEE-SAN! Down.)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:47 pm
(Awww...But I Like His Blood.)  

T-A Reborn

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:47 pm
(*puff of smoke, and the position is reversed* Hmmm... I can't say I like yours... A bit choleric for my tastes, milady... You should try less garlic in your diet.)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:13 pm
(Kibai grows claws and jumps on Mobius with lighting speed [most literally, he rode lighting bolts. very useful.], pinning him to the ground, growling at him and baring his fangs. "I dont drink blood.." Kibai lowered his head to right in front of his face. "I eat flesh.. Never threaten my sister. NEVER." Kibai stood up. "And Onee-san, stop drinking wierdos blood, you'll get a disease." He walked away, his claws retracting.)  

o0-Nate_River-0o

T-A Reborn

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:17 am
(Grrrr...And I Don't Eat Garlic. I'm Alergit.)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:26 pm
(I had no intent of taking her life. I was just playing with one of my prized sisters. Under Mother's Memetic Legacy, we're all brother and sister! And even in your precious morals and ethics, we're all still Sons of Adam and Daughters of Eve, anyway. So what if I play rough? The love's still there.

Oh, by the way, Kibai, suppose Kuro's next host happens to be the very one you defend? *disappears in a puff of black flame, laughing manaically*)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

T-A Reborn

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:00 am
(Btw...I'm A Wiccan.)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:28 pm
Mobius Nightshade
(Yay! You've returned! With a somewhat Sailor Moon-ish look, albeit, but your presence is still most comforting!!! And your email address warms my heart. Welcome back, mein Kechenstrudel! ^_^)

He followed. "I shall not ask again; would you be so kind as to spar with me?"

(thank you!!! i knew it would. but that doesn't e4xcuse your pervertedness, gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *laughs* you dork-fish)

she walks in, "hello, don't hide i know your here." she smiles. "so.......how should we do this?" she throws off her cape. "i have an apointment later."  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:35 pm
"You're the challenged. Decide; do you wish the first attack, or shall I have it?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:38 pm
she bows polightly and mockingly at the same time. "you may, i always let ladys go first."

(ooo! burn!!!!! lol i had to say that 4laugh )  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:39 pm
"Hehehe... Most enjoyable. I can only hope your blade is as sharp as your tongue." He sank into the floor. After a few moments, he silently sprang from the shadow of a nearby trashcan, his blades ready to slice into the flesh of her back."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:35 am
As She Witnenisd The Battle She Was Into Deep Thout. ((Now,This Is Cute. A Sudint Of Mine,And A Teacher Going At It......This Suld Be Good.)) She Than Sat Back In Her Char And Whated For The Loser's Death.  

T-A Reborn

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:20 pm
the slice left on her back became solid again and the skin was marked with a tattoo, she skreamed lowly and glaired at him, she poped her neck and looked at him, raising her pointer finger she moved it back and forth like tyou wouyld a child. she drew a chain wip and struck it at the air, a flame erupted fron it. "tell me oh weak one, why a woman bothered giving birth to a useless son!!" she whipped at him and hit him in the back, the same scare he had placed on her was now appon him, scorching hot.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff