Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto! Adventure Not Forgotten! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:53 pm
Neji: yes, they won

Chiyo: thank goodness...can you please take up back Mai? *pets her softly*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:48 am
ryu: ~steps back from Sero~ Ok, you should be able to get to the hospital before that starts to bleed through the bandage. ~walks over to Orochimaru~ Where do you want me to strore him for now?

Meanwhile...

Mai: I can take you to Ryu again Little One. ~lays down so that Chiyo and Neji can get on~ I can tell that you're going to be one of the few mortals that I do like. ~takes off towards Kononah~  

Ryu of the Sands

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:06 pm
Sero gripped his gut. "I'm...I'm fine Ryu-chan...as for him...take him to the ANBU...they'll deal with him."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:41 pm
Chiyo: ^_^...thats good to know

Neji: what about me crying  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:38 pm
Ryu: No you're not! ~steps closer to Sero again~ Let's get him to ANBU. Then we're getting you to the Hospital!

meanwhile...

Mai: ~glances back at Neji~ I guess I can stand you for the Little One's sake. ~stands up and takes off towards Ryu and Sero~  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:55 pm
Sero looked down. "I'm telling you I'm fine Ryu-chan!" Sero looked at the un-consious body of Orochimaru, worried he might lash out and hurt Ryu.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:11 pm
Chiyo: ...I think I see them...*points to Ryu and Sero*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:56 pm
Ryu: ~Followed Sero's line of sight~ Sero,, the sooner you help me get him to ANBU the sooner I can get you to the hospital where you NEED to BE!!!
Mai: ~lands next to Ryu and Sero~
Ryu: Sero, just tell me where ANBU Headquarters is and Mai and I will take Orochmaru there while Neji adn Chiyo take you to the Hospital.  

Ryu of the Sands

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:52 pm
Sero walked over, coughed up some blood and grabbed Orochimaru. "I'll take him there...you two get some rest. You don't know if the Sound Four will try to bust Orochimaru out."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:57 pm
Chiyo: um...hai...  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:31 am
Ryu: ~grabs Kabuto then walks over to Sero~ With you caughing up blood, you don't stand a chance against the Sound Ninja Four. ~places a hand on her stomic~ I still have Ryo, which means I still have a chance. So I'm going with you and don't try to talk me out of it. ~places a hand on Sero's wrist~ Please let me help you.
Mai: what should I do?
Ryu: I want you to stay with Chiyo and Neji. Keep them safe. ~turns to Sero~ Ready?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:34 am
Chiyo: I should never had ran away...its all my fault this is going on*  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:09 am
((ChihiroUchiha...are you like trying to make your RP character emo like sasuke? BEcause it seems like it...just asking))

Sero coughed some blood on the ground and looked a t Ryu. "Fine...but at the first sign of major trouble, get out...I can handel them...cause I got something like them I can use myself."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:46 pm
Ryu looked Sero in the eyes. "I will make no promises that I won't fight, but I will do my best to stay out of your way," she said. Turning, she rested a hand on Mai's muzzle and added, "Remember, keep them safe." Ryu turned back to Sero. "Ok I'm ready."  

Ryu of the Sands

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:01 pm
Sero nodded. "Alright...lets head out." Sero started for the ANBU Black Opps base, with Ryu following behind.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff