Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
"Stick Together No Matter What!!!"(Need Help With The Story) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:01 pm
Sero turned around and pointed a hand at the kunai that were coming. Lightning Shuriken. Suddenly 5 then bolts of lightning came out of his hand and then two more from his thumb and index finger. The Lightning Shuriken soon hit the kunai and sliced right through them and still were going. They barely missed the ninja, but sliced a few hairs off. A few distances away, when the Lightning Shuriken hit the tree, they made a small explosion. "Who're you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:56 pm
"Me?.......Why should you ask if you already know me" said Khana smirking still disgusted((spelt it wrong whatev)).Khana then leaped up in the and did a did a spinning motion in the air and kunais came flying out and invisable small needles.
((don't worry your going to find out its me if you like throw me aganiest a tree or something))  

Khana Uchiha

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:08 pm
Fujuki jumped in front of everyone as a shield and put her hands out and thin, but strong, web-like strings came out of her finger-tips (no i did nit coppy Sero, i thought of this a while ago and did it a while ago XP), she grabed every kunai but didnt see the needles and held all the kunai in her strings and trew them twards the trees, but the needles came down slicing her arms and legs and her right chek, she looked to see if any hit anyone else, and it did but not to bad, she quickly made more strings come out of her fingertips ad wrap around Khana and throw her to a tree and tie her there so she couldnt escape.....
((u dont have to spell correctly all the time XP i dont, as u can see XP))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:25 pm
((I know I just hate it when it looks like some other word))
Khana had really took a toll on that throwing.A poof of smoke came from where she was.The real Khana was there and she was out of it.  

Khana Uchiha

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:29 pm
eek "i didnt hit her that bad...idid i???" Fujuki still had problems on keeping her strenth at a minimum. she walked over to the unconsious body straped to the tree and took a long lok at her "Hey i know her" she said thinking for a moment.....  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:47 pm
((what the lighteneing??? srry ima little slow today like u were that last time sweatdrop ))
Fujuki thught for a second eek "KHANA" she shouted her name remembering who she was "Its Khana!!!" she tuned bac to everyone...  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:48 pm
Khana was starting to come back but she was still mostly out of it.
((What's to much?))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:54 pm
Fujuki just sat there excited to see her but still stayed calm and waited for her to recover fully...  

Sayuki-Uchiha

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:56 pm
((Erm nothing.))

Sero looked at Khana sharply and thought for a minute. "Erm...Khaana?" Sero said confused.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:05 pm
"yeah she is our old friend...u dont remember???"  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:06 pm
Khana was now coming to her senses and was still dizzy."What happened?" khana said not being able to see very much and confused.She looked up and saw Fujuki, Sero, and chirhiro.A smirk came across her face and she vanished with a poof a smoke again.This time she appeared behind them, not a scratch on her still smirking she said "Well done well done indeed....You guys were strong enough to beat my ghost clone.You guys have changed."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:08 pm
Fujuki turned around real quick " mrgreen Yes we have improved alot. you havent seen anyhing yet" she said smiling  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:15 pm
Khana cracked her neck to one side,leaped into the air,and hovered there."I would love to see another demonstrastion but I have to go" she said doing a hand sign and disappearing.
((AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MY KEYBOARD HATES ME TODAY))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:20 pm
((I know. It happens to me too.))

Sero snapped. "Oh yeah! Khana! Cocky-a** ninja she was!" Sero looked as she disappeared.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces