Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Amen, Let Us Drink Beer (RP started-no new people needed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:56 pm

"...Nothing, drop it. Not happy memories. Heh, none of it." Richard sighed, "you will probably hear me screaming if I ever sleep, then you will know why. I normaly have bad dreams anyway and talk in my sleep."
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:58 pm

"Sounds like me after I've sang certain songs," Koyashu stated while thinking. "I've got it. Well do a trade of information. I'll tell you bad memory of mine if you tell me a little bit about your bad memory. Sound fair?"

Koyashu Ookami

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:01 pm

"Fine. Go."said Richard.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:05 pm

"Okay, but first I have to show you the scar that this memory is about," Koyashu said as he took off his coat and shirt to reveal his back. On his back was a scar that went from his left shoulder diagonally down to his right side. "I got this from my dad. He is a very violent person and one day he came at me with his sword. He is an expert sword fighter so he knows how to cut someone on their back bad enough to leave a scar, but no cut the spinal cor."

Koyashu Ookami

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:10 pm

Richard blinked and sat up, "Yah...I have many scars to. None that I want to show off exactly but... My aunts husband was very abusive, he was the one I lost my virginity to...again, and again, and again..." he shuddered, "my mom didn't find out about it until one day I had anouther one of my seisures(sp) and she had to take off my shirt so the doctors could look at me. My uncle was later arrested. It all ended with him when I was 16 or 17. Then just for the hell of it I got pissed because I have my moms temper...went to the jail, freaked out for a moment, then asked to have him come out. Then he did, I kicked his a**. That's probably the worst memory I got. I think, can't remember. O, no...my b***h ex is my worse enemy...but other than that...yah."
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:15 pm

"My dad hates me so much that he doesn't even think I'm worth being raped. My whole childhood was hell. I had nobody to help me get out of it," Koyashu sighed. "You were lucky enough to have a mom who found out."

Koyashu Ookami

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:25 pm

"Yah... not so lucky at the same time though. I'm still messed and she only found out when I had a seisure. Not a great time to find out when your sons almost dead."sighed Richard, "she could have found out when it first started, when I was five, nope. Mother was always busy and father over seas." Richard sighed again, "but...I'm a selfish person I suppose. Very. I caused a lot of trouble for everyone and now you and..." his eyes stung and he closed them so he wouldn't cry. "I'm sorry for you. I feel bad nobody was there. I wish I was there then I could have helped." he clutched his head. "I'm going back to work." he stood up and headed towards his office.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:29 pm

"Don't work too hard. And thanks for saying that," Koyashu said standing up and facing him. "No one has ever said that to me in my whole life. I haven't heard many good things in my life, but that was the best thing I've heard," he said with complete seriousness. "If you ever wanna talk about it more let me know."

Koyashu Ookami

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:32 pm

Fat tears rolled off Richards face and he quickly went into his office closing the door.
"I'll keep that in mind then..."
and began to work.
((time skip?))
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:34 pm

((Sure. Timeskips are fun!))

Koyashu Ookami

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:40 pm

((I'm god aweful at time skip choosings. xp uh...I burped...anyway...uh...a month or two later. I like speeding things up. sweatdrop ))
Richard threw his laptop against the wall and screamed angrily, "STUPID MOTHER ********, PEICE OF s**t, GOD DAMN IT!...mutter mutter mutter..."
after that he pretty much just ranted about.
Him and Koyashu hadn't had their first kiss still, mostly because of Richards stubborness and...well he was a pain in the a** who couldn't commit.
The man had gotten thinner which wasn't good for him, but his Irish blue skin wasn't grey at least. He shaved normaly and drank less but still let himself get stressed and angry. He never took it out on Koyashu, too bad the man had to listen to the authors rants sometimes.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:44 pm

"Throwing the laptop won't help!" Koyashu yelled out from his location in the kitchen. He was cooking some soup in the hopes that Richard would actually eat. If need be he would force feed him the soup.

Koyashu Ookami

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:48 pm

"Bah! I bet I can fix it!"yelled Richard looking at the destroyed laptop, pieces were everywere. Luckily he had broken his computer before and his files automatically would be sent to his editor. She'd be calling sometime later.
Richard came out of his office stretching, screw the laptop for now. His editor would call and he'd get a new laptop then continue the bloody story.
He stared at Koyashu, "Don't you have work or something? Why the hell are you makeing soup?" he asked takeing out a cig and lighting it up.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:50 pm

"One your sister gave me the day off. For your second question you need to eat and I'm fixing you soup. You will eat it or I'll force it down your throat. Which ever way you want to do it," Koyashu stated as he stirred the soup.

Koyashu Ookami

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:53 pm

"I'm not hungry right now. Sheesh, your like my mother sometimes."said Richard swaying slightly on his feet before sitting down. "I'll eat when I'm damn ready. Hell, why don't we go on a date or something tonight?"
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff