Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Hugarashi Highschool: #1 [the begining] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:31 pm
Flame went to his seat and sat down right as the bell rang. He looked out the window. So there is diffently more...so Im not crazy.... He looked back up front at Yomi. That means I should start talking my drawings more seriously....  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:35 pm
Yomi looked at Flame with an emotionless face and turned bac to the class "Okay everyone go to page 369 and read till you get to pade 410 and do the worksheets for it"
Fujuki opened her book and rwad the pages in a flash and did the worksheets like they were a kindergarener's work and took out a book with no words and started writing.....  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:39 pm
Khana had sat at her desk just watching.She had no intent to help or go over there to see if she was alright.Khana cared but did not want to show it because she was popular in the class((she is shy and timid around like adults and the hakai)).Khana flicked some of her hair just above one eye and turned to the front of the room.She coughed and asked if she could go get some water.The water helped a little but her throat felt sore now.She came back and still payed no attention to flame,fujuki,and chirhiro.She laid back in her chair and worked on some assignments. stare cool confused  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:41 pm
Khana did the work and acted as if nothing happened.It was easy for Khana because it was review for her because she had read the whole text book.  

Khana Uchiha

FlameDemerio

Flame did his work. After he finished he sat there and stared out the window. ....This day is gonna take forever.....I just know it... He though taking out his sketch-book labled 'poeple 2' and started to draw the only person in his class he didn't draw in it yet.  
Fujuki just watched the girl ignore the whole thing that happened "Is she heartless" she said under her breath so she coudnt here, only the people sitting next to her......  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:45 pm
Khana then took out a book.It was a simple one with the words "Cold As Ice" on it.She wrote something in it and said "Am I really that bad?" in a hushed tone turned toward the front of the class room.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:46 pm
"You just don't know her..." Flame wishpered back still intent on his picture. "A couple years ago I was in the same group...we didn't talk or see each other much but she not that bad....besides I do the same thing..."  

FlameDemerio

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:51 pm
she looked at Flame "well thats wat i thought about you" she said then making his face eek "uh i didnt mean that sweatdrop " she said apologizing "Well i know ur not that bad anymore" she reasured him "Well she dosent lok like shes that bad but her attitude did...but u cant judge a book by its cover" she said then turning to look at her and then bac to her book and continued to write....  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:55 pm
"...not that bad...." Flame repeated "I never was bad....I simply was....calm..."
Flame looked back out the window shes the second person to call me bad...Am I relly put of that vibe....funny... he thought.  

FlameDemerio

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:03 pm
" sweatdrop srry....actualy ur right u are kinda calm, but rude t the same time" she added "mabye thats just me but thats how i think" she said as she wrote in her book, she was making a story that she been working on for months.....  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:10 pm
((Who were you talking to flame or me just asking))
khana sat and store at the page it was one with a pictures of a icey mountain reigon.She added 3 people to the drawing her and her parents.  

Khana Uchiha

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:11 pm
((Flame lol XP))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:15 pm
Flame finished his drawing. Thats everyone in this class...now what am I going to do.....Im bored aready... Flame put away his sketch-book. While he was putting it away he looked at the one he labled 'vision'. He pulled it out and opened it up. He looked at the uneven edge that was left from the picture of Yumi. He took the other three pictures he drew and taped them in. I have to keep these all in one spot....never know when I need them...  

FlameDemerio

Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games