Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Who Hates Soy-Milk? ((vampire roleplay)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The title?
  Heh heh... Random...
  I hate it...
  ZOMG AWSOME!!!
View Results

DragonSnapper13

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:39 pm
" hahahah ya i know what you mean." She said smiling. " well i was looking when i fell over the ramp and landed in the arena..." she said somewhat embarressed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:23 pm
Nightmare smiles and shakes her head "next time, try and be careful" she opens the door "i think its safe now" she smiles again and walks out of the room  

Aprilbaby1

oiseaux sister

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:49 pm
((What happened to my roleplay?! gonk It's not even dead-ish anymore!!! gonk It's just dead!!!))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:21 am
(wow, i remember this one lolz)  

Aprilbaby1

oiseaux sister

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:04 pm
((Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhh... gonk What happened to it?...... I was grounded for a while, and then...... Waaaaaaah... It's so uncool... gonk April? You wanna start the roleplay over again with me?))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:35 pm
((haha sure))

Nightmare appears by the two who were still leaning against the wall "umm boo" she giggles  

Aprilbaby1

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:26 pm
umm...XD im not a vamp but could i join?)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:39 pm
((Sure, just read the rules and stuff. Woot~! New member~!))

Toyu gasped, jumping a bit at the sudden appearance. "O-Oh... Hello. You're the girl from before." he said, putting his hands against the wall behind him for some kind of support.

Taylor didn't notice her until Toyu jumped, so she just looked over and smiled. "Hi Nightmare!" she greeted, then leaned back against the wall. "You wanna get out out of here? I'm officially bored."

Toyu glanced over at Taylor, an irritated look on his face. Oh no.... Is she going to start complaining again? he thought, sweating a little.  

oiseaux sister

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:35 pm
Nightmare laughs "im sorry, didnt mean to scare you" she grins and then turns towards Taylor "hehe yea, im bored as well, though scaring this guy here was some fun" she smiles "come on" she said and starts walking towards the entrance "got any ideas on where you guys want to go hang out at?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:44 pm
*walks around aimlessley*  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

oiseaux sister

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:36 am
((Sai, please roleplay literately.))

Taylor followed, putting her hands behind her head. "Nope!" she chirped, sarcastically happy. "You got any ideas Toyu?" She looked back, continuing to walk.

Toyu kicked off the wall a little, still a little irritated from being scared. Toyu blinked as Taylor asked the question. "Mm? Oh, no." Some wind blew around the arena, and Toyu looked back. He could tell people were wondering what had happened to the fight, and already some were starting their own.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:05 pm
Yvan stepped forward. "It is looking like it's time for my match." He stepped up to the arena, cracking his neck and knuckles. "Whoever I'm facing, try to put up a fight. I need the exercise."

The announcer blared once again. "Contestants 11 and 12, please step forward!"

(I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaack!)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:01 pm
"hmm, should be fun to watch...." she looks around "hey..wheres number 11?" Nightmare shruggs "Ill FIght You If You Want!" She yelled to Yvan.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:08 pm
He laughed heartily. "Give it time. Once the coward doesn't show up and I move on by default, we can have a match outside if you please! Now, who is this number 11??? Will you dare show your face or do I get the pleasure of laughing at you behind your back?" He addressed the entire audience, as if it were professional wrestling. He loved how the spectators cheered with his words, and basked in their happiness.

(It's been awhile, hasn't it April?)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:13 pm
(haha that it has Mobius)

"alright, i suppose" she jumps up on the rail and sits down "go Yvan! Scare your competition away" she cheers before giggling, just playing around cuz she wanted a chance to fight against him.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff