Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply The Twilight Movie
Robert Pattinson officially cast as Edward Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think he'll do a good job
  Yes!! Cedric love <3
  Yeah..I guess..whatever
  He can act the part, but doesn't look it
  He looks the part but can't act it
  NO!UGH, this sucks!!
View Results

Aquamarine Godess

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:14 am
I cant....ANIME!!!The movie people wouldnt have to go through this if they could find a great manga-ka and make the movie anime!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:36 pm
Aquamarine Godess
I cant....ANIME!!!The movie people wouldnt have to go through this if they could find a great manga-ka and make the movie anime!!!

personally, I think anime would ruin it. Edward is not a cartoon with overlarge eyes and werid hair. I would MUCH rather see a real human being (acting as a vampire of course) and have REAL interactions between the characters and actually feel the chemistry between Bella and Edward!!  

snickerdoodleprincess

mizzshy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:50 pm
User Image I see the angels,
I'll lead them to your door.
There's no escape now...
---

I only just found out now when I checked the website.

And I couldn't be happier. Seriously, I'm crying with happiness!

He's perfect... He's actually who I wanted for it...

And I think I have a new love... <3

Ah, life is good... ^w^

---
... No mercy no more,
No remorse 'cause I still remember
The smile when you tore me apart...User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:31 pm
mizzshy
There's no escape now...
---

Ah, life is good... ^w^

---
... No mercy no more,

:GLOMP: you're on here?! how fancy!!
yay for new loves  

kiyamasho

Ashley_whitlock

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:04 am
ummmm hmmmmmm i dont know if he well make a good edward, ive never thought of him before........................i keep looking around the internet of pics of him they r allright.................i think before i say anything ill wait till the movie comes out, then see if i like him or not.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:49 am
kiyamasho
mizzshy
There's no escape now...
---

Ah, life is good... ^w^

---
... No mercy no more,

:GLOMP: you're on here?! how fancy!!
yay for new loves

LOL, yes I saw the thing in your sig... *hug*

Yay for new love indeed! ^_^

mizzshy

BUGS ARE PEOPLE TOO

Wheezing Capitalist

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:26 am
well... whenever i see his picture... i always squeal: "CEDRIC!!!" xd But I think it's a pretty good choice. He's handsome, read the books, and is a good actor. Me is happy! heart 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:24 pm
bakabaka22
well... whenever i see his picture... i always squeal: "CEDRIC!!!" xd But I think it's a pretty good choice. He's handsome, read the books, and is a good actor. Me is happy! heart 3nodding

He's read the books?

*drool* He just became even sexier... xD

mizzshy

Aquamarine Godess

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:24 pm
Go to photobucket and type in The Cullen Family....You will see not all anime has overly large eyes...or wierd hair....  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:34 pm
I think you shouldn't gripe, I mean Stephenie likes him and didn't she basically give birth to Edward and would know if he fits the role or not? I personally like him and think he'll do a pretty good job. Stephenie said he did great on the audition and there was even some chemistry between him and Kristen.  

I_Luv_Gaara

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:02 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You can't know for sure if Stephenie likes him. Sure she said that, but if she didn't like the actor I don't believe she would tell that to the world...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:40 am
I wasn't sure about him at first for Edward, but that was mainly because of the accent. It's all very well to say he can do an American accent and it'll be fine, but a lot of it is about pronunciation. In a lot of American films and TV series, the actors playing English characters can do the accent, but they don't pronounce things in the English way. It could be the same with an English person doing an American accent.

As for his looks, I think he does look like Edward, or at least how I picture him, but he still doesn't look right. He looks like Edward does, only he's not...special enough (and no one yell at me for being too picky or whatever, because I do know that no one is going to look exactly right). He's too plain, like if Edward was dimmed down.

As I've never seen him in anything, I can't comment on his acting abilities. I'm actually quite happy that I haven't seen the fourth Harry Potter film as it means that I won't be watching Twilight and seeing Cedric.

Even if he was perfect for the part though, the film would be ruined in some way. There's little chance of it staying completely true to the book, and it's bound to have bits missed out that we all love, or bits added that never happened in the book, or our favorite lines missed out, or some parts over dramatised, and so on.  

digdogs

Neko-Chika-Chan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:30 pm
well personally..i have no clue of what to expect but i just hope it comes out good because i know it's going to be NOTHING like the the book and i DON'T think Kristen Stewart and Robert Patterson make a good couple(or however you spell his name xP)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:21 pm
[~+~]

I only just found out by looking at Stephanie's website.
But i thought i recognized him at first! That picture that she's posted really is NOT flattering. At all.
D:
I think he'll be alright.
But i still think Drew Fuller would've been better.
He'd of had the PERFECT voice i tell you.
D<

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Empty Spiral

snickerdoodleprincess

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:09 pm
Aquamarine Godess
Go to photobucket and type in The Cullen Family....You will see not all anime has overly large eyes...or wierd hair....

point taken....but I still think there is something more real w/ human actors and more we can relate to w/ human actors.  
The Twilight Movie

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff