Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
New werewolves and vamps in town Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

does this sound interestin enough?
  yes
  sorta
  no
View Results

medusa56

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:04 pm
Belle smiled and said, "Hi Alice."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:41 am
Charity snapped out of her trance, and mumbled, "Yes, its a good couch." Then she shrank away, behind Belle, unsure of the other vampire, and scared because she had known Charity's name.  

Alayna_blind_angel

the_queen_of_the_fairies

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:40 am
Oh, sorry Charity, you don't know me yet. My name's Alice Cullen. I can read the future, so I already know your name. Oh, and I'm a vampire obviously, but we can still get along!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:13 am
trying to understand, Charity noded and held out a hand.  

Alayna_blind_angel

the_queen_of_the_fairies

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:27 pm
Alice reached out a cold hard hand and shook Charity's warm soft one. "Don't worry, we'll get to be great friends, even though we're from different species. I don't need my powers to tell me that.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:31 pm
"Thanks," Charity said shyly.  

Alayna_blind_angel

the_queen_of_the_fairies

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:41 pm
"No problem," she said grinning. "Oh, by the way Charity, make sure to study your science notes tonight, your teacher's planning a quiz. And Belle, expect a pleasant surprise tomorrow, you'll see what I mean. Well, I have to go find my husband Jasper, he's probably concerned by now. See you at school!" She said gaily, then danced out the door.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:44 pm
"A quiz?" Charity graoned, "I can't even remember what we were talking about in that class." Thankful for the advice, Charity followed Belle around the rest of the store.  

Alayna_blind_angel

puella ignava

Divine Kitten

9,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:51 pm
username: zombiegirl94
charecter name: Crystal
Race: vampire
real age: 250
appearing age: 16
apperance description: She has mid-length black hair that has some curl to it. When hungry, her eyes are deep black. When full, her eyes can either be bright blue [when she's getting strong feelings] or warm hazel. She isnt very tall, and not the skinniest person alive, but she's happy. She is about 5'5" and weighs aout 130lbs. She likes to wear black clothes. She has long, thin fingers and long fingernails which are normally painted black [red and green for Christmas!!]
(vampire, optional) Speciall abillities: emotionally and mentally telepathic-she can hear their thoughts and feel the feelings that go along with them.
(vamp) vegetarian?: yes
personallity: Sturbborn, polite to new people. She is very protective of her things and friends and OCD.
history: She cant remember her human life at all. During her new life, she has traveled around the world, becoming rather good friends with the Vultori[sp?] and meeting many vampires, humans, and werewolves. She has recently [relativly-to her it is, but it was 50 years ago] moved to Forks and loved it, so she stayed. She has a large mansion of her own in the middle of the forest in a clearing. There is a large garden around it, intended to lure her prey in. She feeds only on bears.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:56 pm
Crystal walked through her garden, tending to her beautiful flowers. She saw one of her many cats and bent down to pet it. Afte rit ran away, she continued on her route around the garden until she made it back to her mansion. She pulled up her long, thin skirt and walked up the steps. She was wearing a black cami-bra with a lace shirt over it that stretched to her thumb, where the shirt was ancored on both sides. She had on thin black slippers-easier to run in, if she needed to.  

puella ignava

Divine Kitten

9,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alayna_blind_angel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:31 pm
Charity rather liked one of the couches with leather fabric, but she knew it was very pricey, and made for people with more money than someone like herself who lived in an old appartment building. Still examining it, she found that it was somehow softer than most of the other couches in the store, and that it had been sprayed with something that smelled faintly of lavender.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:36 am
suddenly Charity felt her pocket vibrate. She was getting a text message. It was from Alice. "Science quizzes aren't the only thing I can predict." it read "if you can't afford it now, I'd recccomend buying some more Google stock, it's going up now."  

the_queen_of_the_fairies

puella ignava

Divine Kitten

9,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:51 am
Crystal sat down on one of her large, black leather coaches and turned on the police radio she had on her yew end table. There was silence. She frowned. Forks was a very quiet, boring town. She sighed, turned it off and stood up. She had heard that there was a coven of vampires not to far from her mansion. She walked out, locking the door, then headed through her garden to the forest.

As she walked she looked around her, marveling the beauty of the forest. Soon, she came upon a clearing in the trees and saw another mansion and smiled. She walked up to the door and knocked.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:01 am
[Does anyone mind if I play the Cullens a bit? Until someone claims them?]  

puella ignava

Divine Kitten

9,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100

the_queen_of_the_fairies

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:59 am
Alice immediatly opened the door, as she had seen Crystal coming. "Hi Crystal!" she said with a smile and greeted her in her traditional way."  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff