Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=The OLD Request Thread= DO NOT POST REQUESTS HERE Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kijani

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:44 pm

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Raven
Picture link(s): Uncerted Image
Old Certed Image
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): Owners are now X-Ronso-X and Tirokio (Raven was given to me by Twitch and I am co-owning her with Tiro)
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): White Arsenic
Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag? (if not it will cost 250g sent to the one who is making the change): Yes :3

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:35 pm

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Zerachiel
Picture link(s): http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t312/CaitSoquilis/Zerachielfoaluncerted.png
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): Addition of co-owner Samus x
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): Sirenz
Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag? (if not it will cost 250g sent to the one who is making the change): Yes

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

Gelfin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:02 pm

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Mano'Uhane
Picture link(s): Certed: http://www.gelfin.org/Soquili/mano'uhane.jpg
Uncerted: http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/3988/manouhane2wi7.jpg
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): Ownership change. The pet now completely belong to TheMadHatter
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): Sabin Duvert
Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag? (if not it will cost 250g sent to the one who is making the change): Not sure, I'll send the gold anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:01 pm

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Soquili's name is Asami (her mood is Deceiving) Familiar's name is Maylin
Picture link(s): http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Sirenz/Familiars/maylin.jpg
(familiar)
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Sirenz/Tags/tohkyo2.jpg
(soquili)
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): Adding familiar
Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag? (if not it will cost 250g sent to the one who is making the change): First time, yes

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

Lovely-Guardian

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:02 am

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Nalani
Picture link(s): Certed Nalani
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): Addition of co-owner: Lita Rutherford
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): Cihiru
Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag? (if not it will cost 250g sent to the one who is making the change): Yes

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 9:24 am
Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Mairéad
Picture link(s): Certed Mai
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): Adding Nio Love as a co-owner
Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag? (if not it will cost 250g sent to the one who is making the change): Yes ^-^~

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

Ivory_Feld

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 11:52 am
Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Beatrice
Picture link(s): Beatrice
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): Please add Kailey Koreco as the co-owner.
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): Nerpin
Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag? (if not it will cost 250g sent to the one who is making the change): First time, yes  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 11:22 pm

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Seifer Almasy
Picture link(s): Seifer
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): Changed username to Eriana Rhode from draconianraven. Tepee here, with name and new name
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): Chibizoo

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Christina
Picture link(s): Christina
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): Changed username to Eriana Rhode from draconianraven. Tepee here, with name and new name

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Rinoa
Picture link(s): Rinoa

Eriana Rhode

Roniel REVOLUTION

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:18 am

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Hayagriva
Picture link(s): http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Mer/certed/avalodraco2.jpg
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): Keantha is no longer a co-owner so I'd like her removed from the tag, please!
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): Merangue

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 7:43 am

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Basil
Picture link(s): tag
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): uncerted image and I'd like his name added to his tag
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): sirenz
Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag? (if not it will cost 250g sent to the one who is making the change): yes

Uxmal Jungle

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 2:16 pm

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar):Caramel
Picture link(s): [x]
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): Kira of Flames needs to be added as co-owner, and could 'feale' be changed to 'female' on the gender? And if I could get her Uncert as well, I would really appreciate it!

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 8:09 pm
Quote:
not done for breeding tags--

oops sorry XD  

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

AnimeChickie

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 7:30 pm

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Theron
Picture link(s): Link
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): Add Graphophobia as a co-owner.
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): King Inversitle
Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag? (if not it will cost 250g sent to the one who is making the change): first time.

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 1:19 am

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Arithyl
Picture link(s): link
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): Untagged
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag):Antigra
Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag? (if not it will cost 250g sent to the one who is making the change): Yup

Marsh the Sex Panda

Dapper Lover

Marsh the Sex Panda

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 8:20 am
Nevermind ^^;;;  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers