Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Arts (Writing, drawing, Commission services and more!)
Len's art Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:46 pm
Aw shucks, didn't think of that option... ah well. Twinnys! mrgreen

Heheh, nope, it's just me and April... although I think that must be the third-most repeated conversation in my life, 'sister named May'. xd I think it'd be cool if it happened though.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:33 pm
yeah, its nice that i got a new lil bro and a new big sis at the same time xd

well if that did happen, it would be really cool --although i am wonderin why they skipped may, since ur June and ur lil sis is april--

anyway, Yay! re-celebration of my b-day! actually, i'm also celebrating the success of our leadership training, my perfect score in my chem test ( crying i'm so happy!!) and the end of all the schoolwork --our schoolyear is ending next week YAY! blaugh --

here are some drawings for u guyz (oops, i mean girlz)

User Image

hehe, its april! it's my first time to draw a kid --and it took me a while to get it right-- i also wanted to get that cute effect, altough i don't really think i was successful

User Image

well....... i was thinkin of makin a couple pick between aril and june so this is what i made --dang, i'm not used to drawing different kinds of body positions, so this was pretty hard for me--

User Image

another copule pic! this time between koro and korofreak --only thing bout this pic is that its cut (dang scanner) --

User Image

its my falcon! xd , its my new sig. well, the original version of this is in my sketchpad, but when i got into a cafe to scan it it was too big, so i went home, got a smaller piece of paper and redrew the whole thing  

Nuk0n

Feline Gaian

4,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Krusadin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:35 am
Oooh, draw me! I'll draw you in return. ;D  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:47 pm
Aww... so cute! 4laugh I like how I look so possessive of April, that's pretty true to real life actually, heheh... sweatdrop but Momo is crying, oh noes! (Don't worry Momo, I love you too... xd )  

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Nuk0n

Feline Gaian

4,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:40 pm
Krusadin
Oooh, draw me! I'll draw you in return. ;D

oh ms. krusadin, i'm quite honored to be able to draw u biggrin i'll do it as fast as i can

>kyangfan
hmmm.... gald u like it, i just wish i could drew it better sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:17 pm
I showed it to my sister, and she also said it was cute ^^ By the way, do you know anyone with the username Heilkokoroyomi? She commented on my prof and seemed to know both you and koro. 3nodding  

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Krusadin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:02 pm
Nice. I'll start yours right away.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:10 pm
thank you ms. crusadin, but i hope u bear with my work, it'll be hard fro me to draw ur avi --sori, i have issues with short-haired avi took me a long time to get used to drwaing kyangfa's hair)--

>Kyangfa
oh, u've met koko, she's koro's counterpart, they say they're twins xd , oh yeah, thanks to both u and april biggrin

*named my orphan jake (couldn't think of any other name)*  

Nuk0n

Feline Gaian

4,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:52 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Me and korofreak!! ^O^
Sankkyu Len! xD
Though he's somewhat hidden for now since he's off to chase the lil' Halp dude xD
The one in the box. Don't remember his name sweatdrop
I've made a lineart of korofreak and me and him.
Still not scanned yet xD
But sankkyu for the adorable couple sketch xDDD
So korofreak and jake are twins xD
I'm going to have to used the shaved head version then xP

Lol xD
Yeah, koko is my so-called "twin".
Well, we started claiming ourselves as twins since I'm koro and she's koko blaugh
And we're both ffvii addicts so yeah sweatdrop
Yayness! Now kyangfan knows koko too! xD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:14 am
Heheh, yuppers... although I admit that at first I was mucho confused. "Koro has a twin? Figuratively or literally?" sweatdrop Later I got it all straightened out... though I admit I was seriously contemplating the latter option for a couple days. xd  

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Krusadin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:12 am
User Image
There you go. I would have made you a coloured pic but...well, I couldnt make the colours I used to work together so I changed the pic gray. Kinda old-fashioned, father-and-son-picture thingy.
You just need a pair of dusty frames.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:57 pm
Krusadin
User Image
There you go. I would have made you a coloured pic but...well, I couldnt make the colours I used to work together so I changed the pic gray. Kinda old-fashioned, father-and-son-picture thingy.
You just need a pair of dusty frames.

Pretty nice Krusadin... I like how Jake came out, he looks so shy. Out of curiosity, how does it look in color? biggrin

And Koro, you changed to firey avi again! burning_eyes xd  

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Krusadin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:03 am
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z264/6shinku6/mny.jpg
I didnt make a background on this one because I couldnt think of any nice colours to use on it.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:48 pm
wow, that drawing is so awesome........ *faints*

User Image

well... i'm struggling on how to draw ms krusadin, i guess i'll hve to do better

ms krusadin, pls give some more time, i'm still trying to get used to drawing ur avi

>kyangfan
yay, now kyangfan knows koko xd

>koro-ne
well, lets just switch the look of our orphans, but since they are twins, we can give them the same look

hehe, its a coincidence that both korofreak and april are gone, are they both goin to school ??  

Nuk0n

Feline Gaian

4,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:59 am
Heheh, I guess you could say she is... also I wanted to change my avi a bit, and she was stepping all over the dragon's head. sweatdrop Guess they just don't wanna get along...  
Arts (Writing, drawing, Commission services and more!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games