Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE NEW POKEMON GX! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:52 pm
The Professor didn't seem to be threatened by the Dragonairs threat. He'd survived an attack from the Legendary Articuno before in the past. This attempt in his eyes would end the same. And if his defenders failed him he still had his trump card. But standing around was getting him nowhere. Scyther False Swipe, Tyranitar Bite, Blastoise come up from under the opponent with Dig. Blissey begin to sing and put that Dragonair to sleep. He put on a pair of ear muffs after giving that order. Yoda King stand in front of me and defend since you have the most solid defenses all around.

The Scyther came in from the front slashing at there right shoulder. Blastoise came from beneath them burrowing then attempted to give the girl a bear hug to hold them in place for the next attacks. The melody that Blissey was singing crept over the area like wind. All of his monsters had been trained to resist such skills so the effect was lessoned for them. The Tyranitar went to bite then stopped two yards away circling around. This attack was a fake out and a trick that wasn't very commonly used with such low speed creatures. He was showing some serious restraint with the attacks. Every one of them was low powered and the False swipe while high in critical hit was incapable to knocking its opponent out.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:33 am
As She Sruggled To Brack Free,She Fell InTo A Deep Sleep Yet At The SameTime,Thinking. ((s**t! I'm Too Weak Right Now To Fight! What Am I To Do?!)) She Tryed To Fight....But It Was No Use! She Tryed To Wake Up...."Let.....GO!" With A Deadly Blast She Was Freed. But That Used Up The Last Of Her Power...She Could Not Fight. She Fanted! "Da...Damm You...." Oh,No! What Was Lady Nanako To Do?!  

T-A Reborn

Testament-the-Reaper-666

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:31 am
Necris saw the pokemon girl fall and he decided it was time to interrupt this lovely battle. "You shall not take her." Necris stood in front of the pokegirl and extended hid claws. "You can leave now, or face fate." Necris stood at the ready and he analyzed the pokemon. They all had nearly impenetrable defenses and powerful attacks. So he had to aviod the attacks and watch for openings to either escape or inflict a fatal blow.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:29 am
The Professor saw a glint in the weaker on the two pokemons eyes. Was it fear....or perhaps just caution. He wasn't worried about this one overpowering him. However, something didn't seem to be right about this one. There had to be some hidden secret to them.

He couldn't get a lock on what type he was. This was going to make it difficult to choose which pokemon to attack with first. His first instinct was that this was a shadow type by the coloration. If that was the case then he wouldn't be able to attack with his weakest element. This put him at more of a disadvantage than he let on. Despite being nearly undefeated in group battle and even tag team. He seemed to possess a weakness in one on one combat. Hopefully this creature didn't have the ability to read minds otherwise he'd be in trouble. He went through the move list in his mind to determine a proper attack.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:44 am
kitty soon got caught by hydrox. she had a smile across her face though. she had some how gotten the snag machine.

hydrox realized where she got it. that odd girl, pumpkin, must have been guarding it and kitty stole it.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:16 pm
"There is no need to worry about me reading your mind." Necris could read this persons thoughts. "I may have lost my human side to a pokemon, but I have not lost my honor." Necris' claws stopped growing and he looked at each pokemon. They all could be put to sleep, but for how long, he didnt know. He looked his opponent in the eyes, with the look of death.  

Testament-the-Reaper-666

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:31 pm
'' its time for a little fun.'' kitty smiled as she pushed away form hydrox, free falling until she was near the ground. she threw a snag ball at the guys blissey.she managed to capture it.''this may go totally against my entire being but i must do this to save my friend.'' she said.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:03 pm
As Lady Nanako Leyed There,All She Could Do Is Think...((Wha..What Is To Become Of Me? What Can I Do?))  

T-A Reborn

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:04 am
''this'll hurt but at least it will wake her. she used poison jab to wake lady nanako. she shock of the move would wake her.

hydrox was staying calm so he would not destroy anything.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:21 am
She Could Feel The Poison. ((Wha...What Is This?!)) "AH! Hey! What's The Bi-" She Fell,She Was To Hert To Stand.  

T-A Reborn

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:07 am
'' well it worked.'' she then used heal bell to help her. ''there fighting fit and ready to go.''  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:39 am
"Huh...? Oh! Thank You!^^" She Was Now Redy To Kill! "You Whant Me? Came And Get Me!"  

T-A Reborn

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:18 am
The Professor glared back at the Pokemon before him. He wasn't about to let himself be overcome by this creature. There capture didn't concern him either just there removal. He pointed at the target and seconds later his Tyranitar sent an earthquake attack directed at Necris. His Blastoise followed suit with its own earthquake and the two attacks joined forces. The others jumped back to defend. He wasn't entirely sure what this one had in store for him but he'd be ready. While moving the Blissey was captured by a snag ball thrown by another. This left two defenders and two attacks plus his trump card that he hadn't used yet.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:59 pm
Necris glared at the pokemon that just attacked him. He used teleport to get behind the blastoise and grabbed its tail. Necris then used dark pulse to send dark energy into the blastoise. He was hoping that it would work because he couldnt attack tyranitar from behind.  

Testament-the-Reaper-666

T-A Reborn

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:57 am
"Ha!" She Jumped Right Of The Porf! "Got Aeney Last Words....Before I Send You To Hell?!" She Had A Crazzed Look In Her Eyes. "Now....DIE!" She Jumped And Grabed Her Hidin Dager And Stabed Him! "Humm....Whast...Of....Time."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff