Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ordo Sanguinous: The Vampires Requiem

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, night, dark, roleplay 

Reply old or forgotten threads
The Ordo's Official 2008's New Year Ball Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eisoji

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:40 pm
Ocean Spirit Flame
Arc folded his silver silky dragons wings as he stepped in through the door into the warmer air.
Lerina waved from er seat at the table and called out a greeting to Arc.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:41 pm
[[@_@ I think I overate that ice cream and chocolate. ...... Or it is the bad posture.]]

Ars waved him goodbye and went to Daikano's side. "Happy new year!"  

Ars Arcana
Crew

Deadly Nightshayde

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:50 pm
(((I'm back. For now.)))

Deadly walked back into the mansion ballroom, over to Ars.

"Thank you for inviting me, and happy new year."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:51 pm
Eisoji
Ocean Spirit Flame
Arc folded his silver silky dragons wings as he stepped in through the door into the warmer air.
Lerina waved from er seat at the table and called out a greeting to Arc.

Arc waved back and went to find a drink.  

SpiritArcanis

Feral Mage

10,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Eisoji

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:55 pm
Lerina grabbed a glass of blood from a passing servant. She got more comfortable in her seat and decided to sit and wait for someone else to talk to.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:56 pm
Ars Arcana
[[@_@ I think I overate that ice cream and chocolate. ...... Or it is the bad posture.]]

Smiles, welcoming the company, waving to all who've just come in. "A toast to a year of new beginnings and good company!"  

Daikano

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

SpiritArcanis

Feral Mage

10,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:59 pm
Arc found a passing servant and requested an ice water served as cold as possible.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:02 pm
Daikano
Ars Arcana

Smiles, welcoming the company, waving to all who've just come in. "A toast to a year of new beginnings and good company!"

"A toast!" Ars quickly but silently took a glass of a random substance from a waiter and took it to her mouth... What was that? White wine? Holy cows she really didn't like that drink, but she would survive. "How are you? And your subordinates? I hope this year ended good enough to leave even better hopes for next year."  

Ars Arcana
Crew

GregorytheImpaler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:06 pm
((sorry for not posting since the first page, busy night, you know! XP I'll try to drop by when I can))

Zachariasz walked along greeting the various guests. He stretched, and lay his long coat out on an empty chair near a table, deciding this time to keep his hat with him.
"Such a wonderful night, and what a gathering!" He said with a smile. He walked along looking for some others that he might know, whether it be well, or in passing.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:10 pm
Lerina yawned quietly from her table and took a sip of her blood. She smiled though, happy to see this ball so active.  

Eisoji

Daikano

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:12 pm
Ars Arcana
Daikano
Ars Arcana

"A toast!" Ars quickly but silently took a glass of a random substance from a waiter and took it to her mouth... What was that? White wine? Holy cows she really didn't like that drink, but she would survive. "How are you? And your subordinates? I hope this year ended good enough to leave even better hopes for next year."

Grins slightly at the reaction to the wine, then wonders why she grabbed the same. "I fare well, as do my familiars. I have hopes for this year. I believe the snows are bringing winds of change my way." Tips her glass in a small salute.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:21 pm
Daikano
Grins slightly at the reaction to the wine, then wonders why she grabbed the same. "I fare well, as do my familiars. I have hopes for this year. I believe the snows are bringing winds of change my way." Tips her glass in a small salute.

Ars shook her earwings to her back slightly to get the snow off them. "To me they do only bring weight, but that's only me. I hope your change is to the best, I don't have regrets this year either, next year maybe i'll host something else if this ball ends half as good as it is right now."  

Ars Arcana
Crew

Ars Arcana
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:23 pm
Deadly Nightshayde
(((I'm back. For now.)))

Deadly walked back into the mansion ballroom, over to Ars.

"Thank you for inviting me, and happy new year."

She bowed slightly, "no, I thank you for participating, happy new year."

Ars bowed to all. "For today it's time I take my leave, but I'll come back tomorrow when we'll decide the King, Queen and Joker.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:53 pm
"My, it seems everyone's disappeared from the ball. How sad, it had been so active at the start. . ."  

Eisoji

nerves end

Wheezing Gawker

8,775 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:23 pm
"It's not a party unless someone arrives late." Trendy said as he entered.

old or forgotten threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff