Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Stockholm Syndrome? (A Romance/Adventure RP; not searching) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:21 pm
"......" there was typing heard int he back ground. " heh fine, your US men are out..." he used another cell phone and glared at the phone. ".....keep her.." he said and hung up on Rai. He had called his press agent and he was doing damage control.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:28 pm
Rai looked at he phone shocked. He then got angry and threw the phone. It didn't break though cause after he broke about ten phones Jim got a really tough phone that could handle being thrown at a wall. He then stomped down the hall to Sasha's and glared at the gaurds before opening the door and slamming it shut.  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:33 pm
She jumped when he slammed in. SHe looked at him eyes narrowed."....dammit what did my idiot father do ? "S he asked carefully being polite and slightly submissive.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:36 pm
"That b****** you call a father has you given you up as dead. He refused to do something he could have done easily and said I could keep you," he said angerly. He started pacing stomp around the room to resist breaking something.  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:38 pm
SHe instantly drooped her head hugging her knee. " dammit....I..i'm sorry...."s he didnt know why but she apologized to him and just instantly had a sickening feeling in her stomach.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:40 pm
"Don't be it's not your fault," he said sighing angerly as he stopped pacing. "Look once I'm certain that half of the men that I asked to be released are you will be free to go," he said as he stood in front of her.  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:43 pm
She looked into his eyes ands hook her head no. " dont be stupid, that will just ruin your reputation and make it impossible to get the others....do you have a phone i can use ? i can call a few favors and probably get the other half as long as its somewhere in Europe "  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:46 pm
"Yeah I have a phone, but it's in my office. The other half are in the UK," he said. "Also, don' t worry about my reputation. I have easy and quick ways of fixing it."  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:48 pm
She smiled. " well can i use your phone ? " She asked standing. Her skirt swished as she stood and looked him in the eyes. her green eyes sparkled with fun as her silver hair blew int eh wind that came through the carefully monitered open window.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:52 pm
"Uh...yeah sure come on," he said slowly watching her. He shook his head and then motioned for her to walk in front of him. He knock on the door so the guards could open the door.  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:03 pm
She walked to his office but in front of him as he guided her. She smiled and sat in one of the chairs looking up at him waiting for the phone> After she had it she began the calls.

"Bonjour mon cher ami. J'appelais pour obtenir les 5 terroristes de l'U.K. Aucunes questions plaisent mais j'ai besoin de vous utiliser tout votre pouvoir comme les gardes sont français et -- vous Remercie, Adieu" She hung up and started another call then.

"Hallo Liebster. Ich rief, die 5 Terroristen aus dem U. K zu erhalten. Keine Fragen erfreuen aber ich brauche Sie, Ihre ganze Kraft zu benutzen, als einer die Kinder des Botschafters.

Vielen Dank Auf Wiedersehen"

And finally her last call

" hello my friend i am calling as your the head of the British terrorist control group. thank you i know you've recieved the calls from Franchesca and Julieta....yes...so are they now ? since you owe me can you--...yes Japan...yes....Thank you bye "

She hung up and smiled at him. " your 5 from the Uk are now free and the German government is keeping them safe, and the French are hiding all press about it "  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:08 pm
Rai blinked in surprise. "Wow that was quick. Your good," he said stunned. "I wish this always worked out so easily."  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:11 pm
She handed him back the phone. " well you happen to have captive the girl in the group of Ambassador's children that everyone, and i mean EVERYONE owes something from giving them the love of their life through connections to saving from scandals and press control " She said smiling. 'I'm sorry...i cant really go home now...my dad thinks i'll be raped again and i'll be dead. " A flash of pain flashed through her eyes as she said raped.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:25 pm
"Yeah...don't tell anyone, but the whole rape threat is actually followed through," he scratching the back of his head nerviously. "You can stay here until you find a place of your own in the nearby city or something."  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:29 pm
She sighed and nodded looking at her feet. " i'm sorry...it just..it wouldnt be the first time....i was kidnapped when i was 8 and raped BEFORE they called my father...so hes got this strange thing where he doesnt register the word really "she was actually pretty depressed as she looked at her feet. Her green eyes swam with tears.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff