Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
To Carve A Personal Image On the Face of the Moon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:12 pm
she rolled her eyes, "oh it can't be that bad." she took a sip and cringed, "egh, ok, maybe it is." she smiled slightly as she put down the glass. "Sorry." she replied, directing it at Erin. "it's a good try though, better than the concoctions my mother makes." she laughed for a second and then her expression went rather blank, "or used to make i mean."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:41 pm
Ben and Erin glanced at eachother, unsure of what to say. Ben wrapped one of his arms around Teresia's shoulders.
"Hey, that's okay. You've got the entire Rez now."
Erin's brow creased. "And that's a good thing?" she teased.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:57 pm
she shook her head slightly, clearing her face. "of course it's a good thing. after all, i wasn't really close to my family." she shrugged. "the closest thing to real family was my uncle who isn't around very often due to his hunting trips." she smiled slightly, "but this is a party, we're suppose to be happy right?" she replied. she felt almost awkward under ben's arm though. people usually didn't touch her in even the most casual way. so she didn't move at first, not wanting to offend him.,  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:34 pm
Erin's eyes flickered to Ben. He understood and removed his arm. Suddenly, Billy burst through the crowd, carring a pinata shaped like a vampire bat.
"C'mon! It's not raining outside! Let's pinata!" he said. Braiden was behind him, carrying a bat.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:17 pm
she laughed slightly and looked to the others, "i guess." she smiled as she gestured to outside, "it's about time that it stopped raining."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:47 pm
"Since Braiden's the birthday girl, she gets the first try" Ben announced.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:47 am
Teresia took a spot standing back from the circle a little. knowing her luck she'd get hit and she wasn't having that. It wasn't even that she walked into such situations it just happened sometimes. she smiled slightly as she watched, "This should be interesting."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:16 pm
Ben and Iggy spun her around until she was stumbling around like a drunkard.
"Okay, now whip it!" Ben said.
"Dunah nunah nuh. Dah dah." Erin said, humming the rest of the song.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:17 am
Teresia laughed, "Gosh that song is old." she smiled as she waited for the first swing. last time she had seen that was a few years ago on some weird count down for vh1. she shook her head from the memory. she was rather determined not to think of her past.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:34 am
Braiden swung at the pinata, narrowly missing Iggy's head, and Billy's neck.
"Watch it!" they both shouted.
Ben laughed, a booming sound that echoed off the trees.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:31 pm
teresia smiled as she shook her head, "thats why i'm back here." she laughed slightly, a light sound, as she watched Braiden take the wild swing. she took another safety step back.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:38 pm
Once Braiden was done, (she hadn't hit the pinata, only Iggy's shin and the tree), Ben took off the blindfold and the aluminum basball bat.
"Would you like a swing, Teresia? As a welcome home... thing?" Erin sugested.
Ben nodded. "That's a good idea, my sister!" he said, pounding his sister's fist.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:58 pm
Teresia all of a sudden gave a very wide-eyed expression, "oh, that would not be a good idea." she replied shaking her head slightly and laughed nervously. "i didn't play softball on my mom's team for a reason... i hurt people when i have a bat." she waved her hands slightly, her face going slightly pink.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:10 pm
Ben laughed.
"We'll give you a wide berth." he said, tying the blindfold around her eyes.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:22 pm
Teresia gave an exaggerated sigh as she lost vision of everyone. "can't say i didn't warn you." she replied as she felt that she was handed the bat and pushed forward. she didn't know who it was though.

after a moment she took a deep breath and brought up her right elbow, just how she had been taught how to swing a bat. it was natural instinct for her. but she didn't move. listening for any movement she would recognize as being placed off the ground such as the sound of the rope that it hung from.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff