Reply Dark Hand Archives
City of Kine of the Omega Alliance Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arthien

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:32 pm
Helena shook her head. "I can't think of anything else. Why?" she asked, placing her hand on Sogue's chest and settled her head back onto his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:42 pm
"Because, if they know I'm a Vampire, then we shouldn't be sticking around much longer than we have to."  

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Arthien

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:47 pm
"Couldn't we just stay down here with Vincent?" Helena asked, pouting a little. "How would we get out, anyways?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:01 pm
"We can stay with Vincent for a bit," he said, "But after investigating the Gorgon troop movements, I was told to report to Toru at the Thunder Plains. We'd go by Airship...assuming they've established a route so soon. If not, we'll find a Blue Feather."  

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Arthien

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:10 pm
Helena nodded. She was extremely exhausted, although she couldn't be sure why. Yawning, she closed her eyes and fell asleep for a few minutes.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:32 pm
Arthien
Helena nodded. She was extremely exhausted, although she couldn't be sure why. Yawning, she closed her eyes and fell asleep for a few minutes.
Sogue did the same. After a few minutes Vincent came back in. He grunted at his sleepy friends, then poked Sogue.
"I know the girl isn't hungry...but would you prefer blood or sleep right now?"
"Blood," Sogue said, hungrily, "I don't even care what kind. Even Rat's blood would be better than nothing right now."
Vincent nodded, then moved off to retrive some sustinance for Sogue.

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Arthien

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:44 pm
Helena felt the air in the room change as Vincent entered and woke. She smelled blood and a sick sensation grew in her stomach. She groaned.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:55 pm
Sogue felt better with each sip of the boar's blood that he was drinking from a cup. He noticed Helena waking up.
"Want some?" he asked, offering it to her. Vincent was standing across the room, back to the wall, just waiting and watching.

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Arthien

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:00 pm
Helena held her nose and turned away from Sogue. She felt very sick from the smell. "No, thanks," she mumbled.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:17 pm
Arthien
Helena held her nose and turned away from Sogue. She felt very sick from the smell. "No, thanks," she mumbled.
Sogue shrugged. "More for me."  

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Arthien

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:24 pm
Helena reached into her bag and pulled out her peppermint tea. She pulled the top off the tin and took out a leaf, holding it to her nose. The smell calmed her stomach and made her able to sit up again. She waited for Sogue to finish.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:48 pm
Arthien
Helena reached into her bag and pulled out her peppermint tea. She pulled the top off the tin and took out a leaf, holding it to her nose. The smell calmed her stomach and made her able to sit up again. She waited for Sogue to finish.
Sogue finished the blood and put the cup on the ground near the couch, no blood on his lip at all, a neat drinker. He stood, feeling much better, and nodded to Vincent, who pushed himself off the wall.
"Do you know if there are Airship openings to the Thunder Plains yet, Vincent?" he asked.
"I don't think there are...I have a few Blue Feathers if you need to get there though."

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Arthien

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:57 pm
Helena disposed of her tea leaf, the smell of blood gone. She stood as well, taking Sogue's hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:17 pm
Sogue took her hand as he stood aswell.

"If you'd be willing to part with one, I'd take it with thanks," Sogue said quietly, almost ashamed to be asking a favor of someone he considered a friendly rival.

Vincent only grunted, hard to read as always, then led them deeper into his little underground hovel.

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Arthien

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:26 pm
Helena glanced at Sogue and gripped his hand tighter. she didn't much like Vincent. People who were distant always made Helena uneasy, but Sogue seemed okay with it, so she relaxed a little and followed suit.  
Dark Hand Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff