Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Way of the Ninja (Shippuden) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:58 pm
Santinzo had appeared behind Jynx. "This is called never mess with an Uchiha." He had Chidori in his left hand and Rasengan in his right. He pushed them both at Jynx and his brother. "Oh and I do have the Mangekyo Sharingan just didn't feel like showing it moron." Santinzo's eyes then changed to Mangekyo Sharingan.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:00 pm
Jynx grabbed Money and disappeared behind Santizo "your fast, huh" he said as he kicked him in the face  

Baby Jynx

MoneyTrys

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:02 pm
"That was slow considering I'm just as fast with a 300 pound sword on my back" Money said as he charged his water based Rasengan and thrusted towards Santizo "this is called my chilling thrust"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:04 pm
He dodged most of it but was hit into a tree. "Yeah I am fast. You're just lucky you dodged that move or you both would have been down." Santinzo said smiling. "So what's my cousin want with Sasuke, and Bloody Fang?"  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:11 pm
"We'll is that the way to treat your other cousins" he said as he put his sword in the sheath "He wants to see how much they've grown and maybe fight them" he said trying to keep his guard up while Money went after Sasuke and Chihori "I'm Sasuke's twin, but we don't look alike, they abandoned me because they only needed 1 heir in the family" he said  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:15 pm
"If you are my other cousins then that kid that went off after Sasuke and Chihiro better come back now. I don't want Itachi near my cousins. He tried to kill them before I know he wants to again. I know more about Itachi than most people do." Santinzo said powering down Mangekyo Sharingan. "See I'm in the Akatsuki so I know what's going on with him."  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:18 pm
"Does that matter.....No, he didn't kill Sasuke or Chihori did he, he left them both alive so he could have a challenge in the future" he said still keeping his guard up  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:19 pm
*Chihiro takes Sasuke to the Akanses hideout*  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:19 pm
((Ya could have waited for me ya know! I'll just start randomly...))

Sero sat on the highest building on Konoha, looking around and reading his Bingo Book, looking at S-Ranked Criminals, Missing-Nin, rouge killers, the works.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:21 pm
Santinzo was getting angry which is bad. "Look no one is going to lay a finger on them. If someone does then well they won't live much longer. I wasn't going all that fast earlier don't make me move faster than you can blink. I have only moved that fast once I don't want any of my relatives to feel the pain that one person felt." Santinzo said trying to calm himself down.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:23 pm
"by the way who are those people the Akanses they look strong" he asked while sensing how close Money was to thier siblings "They should have kept thier hideout a little more hidden" he said  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:26 pm
"All I know about the Akanses is that they are Akatsuki's sworn enemies and that Chihiro is with them. I don't know much about them." Santinzo sensed that Chihiro and Sasuke were close to being caught up to. "Now if you excuse me I have to go kill a relative." Santinzo said Mangekyo Sharingan reappearing. With the blink of an eye he was right beside Money. "You better stay away from my cousins got it?"  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MoneyTrys

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:33 pm
"They should've ran alittle faster or else they wouldn't have gotten caught" he said as he walked up to the Akanses hideout "This is a pretty cool place to stay though" he said as he turned back and slashed the air so he could get Santinzo to back-up you really love them huh we'll I do to, and I have a surprize for them if they come with me" he said as he ran inside the Akanses hideout "Chihori, Sasuke, come out, come out wherever you are"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:36 pm
Santinzo dodged the wind slice. He appeared in front of Money blocking his path. "You are not going any farther in." Santinzo said he was already powering up Chidori and Rasengan. "Now I suggest you leave."  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:37 pm
((... May I join...?

Name: Ryo Desbin [nicknamed Ry]
Abilities: weapon expansion, taijutsu, genjutsu, dopplegangers, other unknown techniques
What Changed about them: He got much taller, his hair darkened, and he became a Jonin
BIO: Ryo was never a great student, average at the least. He trained harder once he passed the exam.
weapons: kunai, shuriken and other usual tools.
Appearance: User Image))  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces