Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
heaven and Hell (The Great Divide) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 7:08 pm

"The most fun I've had in a long time." He smirked as a rainfall of holy water rained on her.
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 2:03 am

Kitty had followed since she had signed the contract to him. She didn't like where she was but at least she wouldn't get shouted at for anything.

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 6:49 pm

She whirled around before feeling the holy water. The fire ball was destroyed as she screams. She runs inside a nearby store, franticly drying herself off. She growls, throwing on a cloak and sheilding her scorched skin "WHAT THE HELL!!" she yells walking back out. She hisses at him, nails growing longer as she grows more angrier.
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 4:07 am

He had hidden so he could try to plan what to do next.

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 11:06 am

Kitty fell through a rooftop cursing loudly. Usually she was able to frolic through the rooftops, but today she seemed to be a little rusty.
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 3:14 pm

She looks around before huffing and stepping back into the shadows and blending in with them. She reapears on the other side of the city and rubs her red sunburn like arms. She mutters curse words over and over again about him while walking around.

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 9:05 am

"Alright. Alright. I think I've got it." He comes out of hiding and looks around. "DAMN!" He kicked and went over to Kitty. "Any idea where it went?"
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 11:08 am

''yeah, don't care about the girl stuck in a bunch of rafters like some kind of spider stuck in twigs.'' she said sarcastically. She then became a snake and slithered out. She changed into a winged kitten and then said '' probably somewhere dark,damp and secluded. Look how innocent i am. hehehe''

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 12:16 pm

"Are you felling alright?" He thought for a minute. "Wait, were you mad because I seemed not to care that you were stuck?" His mind was more on battle then anything else.
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 9:54 am

''What's it to you? Your a guy, you don't care about girls like me.'' Kitty said. '' So what we trying to do here?''

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 3:23 pm

"I'm an angel, we feel compassion for all but our enemies, OK, that's not true. But, I care about you. I only discriminate against demons and Hell borne creatures." He shook his head and looked up. "Well, I was trying to pick a fight and kill a demon, but it ran before I could finish." He thought for a minute. "I, uh, make exceptions for hell borne's if they have proven to me that they aren't evil."
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 10:51 am

''wow, someone who cares about ' a wretch' like me, well thats what i was told i was. Yeah since you know, i'm kinda neutral, i can tell where whoever someone of either side asks is and the one you where after is in the other half of this city, somewhere dark and most likely cursing about what you did.'' Kitty said, obviously just feeling hormonal angry.(lol, i have lost the slight mind i had) She smiled anyway and then began to scale a wall while having hold him. ''sorry but if i find her, it will be quicker so your just gonna have to wait till i'm back on the roof.''

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 1:32 pm

She huffs and changes her form, making her look like someone else. She gets rid of the cloak and keeps on walking, growing grouchier every minute. She finds a small fountain and sits on the edge, rubbing her temples and calming herself down.
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 2:28 pm

"Wait, maybe I can do a summoning ritual." He sketched out some items in his book and then started to make some symbols and ritualistic chants as well and all the other requirements for the ritual. "This one calls back any demon that's been here within the last short while." He started the ceremony.

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 2:39 pm

"woa..." she shakes her head feeling a pull "oh..." she doubles over "No..." she clutches her head "AHH!!" she starts to disapear before reapearing next to them screaming bloody murder.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff