Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:10 pm
"They were fuedous when I came in, I show who I am, they become friends. Of course. They think because I'm a hunter I want to kill them. If they have that in common, they will get together." He went with his bag to the woods. "If she is hiding, it would be most likely here since it is quiet and near water. Why am I talking out loud?" Anyway, she, if not both of them, should be around here.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:11 pm
kat looked at little gaurded "umm well it would be intresting and anyway ive ben earing some rumors about dangerouse things happening and i was hopeing 2 get some allies before then"  

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:17 pm
"yea...you just want little body guards to come save you when the big bad wolf comes after you" she starts walking again, now entering the woods, she takes off into a sprint, getting closer and closer towards the water, when she gets there she takes off her bag and tosses it into the water "bye bye" she muttered turning and walking away  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:22 pm
kat was bye her in seconds "its not like that miss ive just been bored and i wnat some company other than these boreing humans"  

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:25 pm
"my names Echo" she said still walking "please dont call me miss" she soon reaches her 'home' and picks up one of her daggers, of course all her other ones were scattered all around, some maybe stuck in trees, she twirls it around "and why should i believe you?" she asked curiously all traces of anger gone  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:30 pm
kat rocked back and forth on the heels of her feet "well you have no reson not 2 beleve me really if i ment you any harm you would be 1 of us would already be dead" kat said kindly  

ikat-kun

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:31 pm
Walt grabbed the bag as it started to pass him. "Got it."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:33 pm
Echo sighs "look, i wont be mad at you, i just wont be friends....at least not anytime soon" she smiles a little "got to get to know you first" she looks around "hey whats that?" she asked sniffing the air "lets go check it out, smells like that one guy"  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:41 pm
Walt set both of the bags down. He sat down. He took out an audio recorder. "January Nineteenth, 2008. I am following a Werewolf and vampire. They know of me and are not afraid, but seem angry, not violent towards me. They seem almost normal aside from the fact of their condition, for lack of a better word."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:42 pm
kat followed echo easly keeping up the pase "he might be a bother should we get rid of him " she asked her  

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:45 pm
"hmm, lets find out what he wants first" she ran towards him, not making a single sound, she saw him sitting and pounced on him, pinning him down "why do you have my bag?" she asked looking over at her bag then back at him  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:49 pm
"I'm here for study. I thought maybe I would learn something about you from the contents of the bag. Most people don't care. They would say your evil and kill you. I've been trained as a hunter but I feel more like, like an ambassador that gets his hands dirty. I'm trying to learn and make friends with those that most either hunt or don't believe exist."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:51 pm
kat growled at him "he seems very untrustworthy 2 me,what do you think mis-i mean echo"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:52 pm
she presses her knee against his manhood a little hard "why should i believe you?" she asked raising an eyebrow "plus, if you wanted to know about me, you could have asked, i probably would have answered your questions" she looks at kat "wait, let him speak" she smirks and looks back at him  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:55 pm
"I hate to admit this, but to keep from being distracted from anything, all reproductive products of hunters are taken out. That is very embarrassing. And I could have killed you. Many times I'm sure. But I haven't been keeping count like some. I don't want to kill you."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games