Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kiwameru no Nindo: To Master the Way of the Ninja

Back to Guilds

Ninja Based RPG Guild. For literate mature players interested in creating and developing Ninja characters and their Shinobi Way. 

Tags: Ninja, Mature, Shinobi, Literate, Role Playing 

Reply Archives
Stadium Stands Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:35 am
PsychoValentine
Kumori was just leaning back watching the fight, to him its very boring unless they use a jutsu. He is rather obsessed with ninjutsu.
((If I may interject here...You should have a tab open in your browser to watch the battles...if you use firefox, netscape, or IE 7?)) neutral  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:29 pm
Neia MX
PsychoValentine
Kumori was just leaning back watching the fight, to him its very boring unless they use a jutsu. He is rather obsessed with ninjutsu.
((If I may interject here...You should have a tab open in your browser to watch the battles...if you use firefox, netscape, or IE 7?)) neutral

(( why? ))  

PsychoValentine

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:03 pm
PsychoValentine
Neia MX
PsychoValentine

(( why? ))

((Because we've BEEN using ninjutsus the whole time.))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:44 am
(( when i posted this i only saw Kage Bushin no jutsu and Raikyu, never heard of that one i think....the rest is mostly taijutsu....like the shadow hand taijutsu...and my character kinda already has a set Taijutsu...you get? the body flicker is a basic justu even he knows...those only ninjutsu probably would catch his interest but he knows the kage bushin is a high lever jutsu...and he saw no hand seals for the raikyu so he cant see how it was done or anything and now i shall post a bit about what has been done right now i think...or maybe wait a bit longer to see what happens first, cause i feel like i been posting too small ))

((The hand seals shouldn't matter you can't learn them just from watching anyways Edited: Saburi))

(( i wasnt really expecting to learn them just that my character is a maniac at jutsu's thats all ))  

PsychoValentine

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:58 pm
VincentValintine LimitBrk

"Well, she must have had her reasons," Hotaru said with a nod as he leaned back into the chair.

Kaede walked up to the Kages with a very purposeful stride dragging both Kyosuke and the Chuunin who had stupidly gave his jacket away up to them. "Kages these two violated serious safety measure while visiting this village. This Chuunin easily handed his vest over to a gennin and this gennin impersonated a Chuunin and approached one of the contestants while in disguise." She informed all three of them with harsh cold tones  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:52 pm
Narama looked over to Kaede when she held the two shinobi by the collars in the 'drag'n'drop' posistion and he could help but laugh a little, they looked so stupid when Kaede held them like that.  

Gurzbag

PsychoValentine

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:01 pm
A spark of interest came into Kumori's eyes after he saw what Kasumi has done finally things are getting juicy he thought to himself while watching the two fight so intensively.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:24 am
Hayai looked up. Since it was always fun to hear the reasons why people broke so obvious rules. Non of these was his shinobi but he wanted to know why. "Well good there is Jounins keeping an eye out. Well then what was the reason for all of this? A prank perhaps?" He shook his head towards one of his hedgehogs. He had a scar over his face and had started to smile. Yet the hedgehog went back too sleep after Hayai had signaled a no too him.  

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

VVLB

Shameless Bunny

19,725 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:17 pm
Kyosuke grumbled a little as he got dragged in after saying repetedly that he would go to the kage himself, at least he had gotten his disguise back to the way he always wore it, the two criscrossing headbands. "Well, sorta," he said in response to the Hokage's question, "But why don't we have Yoh here? He'd be able to explain it a little beter. Besides I don't see what the problem is, nobody got hurt and no harm means no foul."

Hotaru sighed once Kosuke's little 'speach' was finished and shook his head. "I expected better of you, your performance was embarasing and now this?" He paused to place a little emphasis on the question and took hold of the genin's colar before he dragged him over towards the farthest chain before following suit with the chuunin. "Now, I'd rather not have to do anything to drastic so you two will not leave my sight until I come up with a proper punishment. Understand?"

Kyosuke and the chuunin nodded in unison without saying anything.

"Good." Hotaru said as he walked back over to Kaede and said, "Sorry about any trouble they have caused, I'll make sure to punish them properly once I think or a proper punishment."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:06 pm
Shino appeared in the stands he was positioned as an anbu guard "This
place brings back memories" he said smiling underneath an anbu mask  

Iroh The Lion

PsychoValentine

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:18 pm
Kumori stayed in shock after the bit he just saw happened not only was their ninjutsu amazing but their taijutsu was awesome too.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:08 am
The scarred hedgehog stood up and had a wicked look in is eyes. Hayai made a few signals with his hand which got the hedge hog to turn around and get back too his sleep. Hayai knew that Sei liked to use his abilities as often as he could but this was not their place to punish people. Not to mention that Hayai did not people in physical punishment for such low crimes. This wasn't really a crime either. He eyed Kyosuke and then added. "Ryujin-san, this man mentioned a 'Yoh' would you mind tell me why?"  

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:47 am
Dokuro Togiretogire
The scarred hedgehog stood up and had a wicked look in is eyes. Hayai made a few signals with his hand which got the hedge hog to turn around and get back too his sleep. Hayai knew that Sei liked to use his abilities as often as he could but this was not their place to punish people. Not to mention that Hayai did not people in physical punishment for such low crimes. This wasn't really a crime either. He eyed Kyosuke and then added. "Ryujin-san, this man mentioned a 'Yoh' would you mind tell me why?"

Kaede looked over and shrugged. "I think he was part of the high-jinks but I have no way to prove it since he wasn't in disguise." She explained. "I will take him to the Raikage for questioning once I find him." She told the other Kage evenly looking out over the stands.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:28 pm
Kyosuke was determined to have the Kage's know the entire story so he blurted out, "He was the one that wanted the result to happen, but neither of us planned on getting in trouble."

Hotaru sighed and then turned to face Kyosuke, "Yes, we all know that Yoh was one of your opponents but that doesn't mean that you can drag him down with you."

"I'm telling the truth," the genin said almost shouting, "He was the one that wanted the help and thought it would be bad if anyone could easily recognise me."

VVLB

Shameless Bunny

19,725 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:33 pm
Hayai nodded a bit at the answer but thought it was be quite obvious. These where children not master criminals being questioned for a bank robbery. "I think you have enough 'evidence' with this boy. Since he more or less ratted out his 'partner in crime' so to speak."  
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff