Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Death Note RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like waffles?
  Hell Ya
  Hell No
  What does that have to do with Death Note?
View Results

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:08 pm

Zach frowned. "Listen, Light wouldn't hurt me. We're best friends, almost like brothers. He could be brainwashed, and he stll wouldn't hurt me, even if he was in danger." Zach always kept a knife with him, in a pocket. He was fingering the hilt now...
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:12 pm

L looked at Zach, "I am sorry... we have a room here that you could stay in..." he said. He turned back to the computer screen where the images of Avill asleep in her room, "I truly dont know why he hit her... or even who would..."

Avill mumbled in her sleep.

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:15 pm

Zach cried out in anger, pulling out the dagger and throwing it. It barely missed L's shoulder, cutting it slightly. He walked over and took it from its place in the wall. He turned to L. "Do you want to know something, L?" He walked back to the door, grinning wickedly. "I did that to Avill! I also knew about Kira, this whole time! I know Light's Shinigami's name, how many times he wrote in the Death Note... And I know your true name!" He stormed out, running.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:19 pm

Two men caught Zach, they were draging him back into the room.

L was shocked, he looked down at the cut on his sholder. He touched the blood, then put the finger in his mouth. He had never really cut hisself.

Avill moved on her bed.

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:22 pm

One fell, then the other followed. "Don't forget, I'm a fighter, too. L, trying to hold me in was one of the worst decisions you made!" He spat out the last words. He dashed out again, knocking down any guards.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:25 pm

L looked back at the computer screen, Avill wasnt laying there. "Where did she go..." he said.

Avill was standing in front of the door, "What is going on Zach..." She said. The bruise was vibrente on her face, her eyes were slightly different. She had regained a few memorys. The only thing that she couldnt remeber was who had hit her.

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:29 pm

Zach gazed lovingly, for what he thought was the last time, at Avill. He said, "Avill... I'm sorry... I always loved you." He pulled her closer and kissed her. He pulled away after a few moments, and said, "I'm going, now..." He walked past her, then ran.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:33 pm

Avill followed after him, she reached out and grabed his hand, "Zach, what is going on!" she said. "Why are you leaving?"

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:34 pm

Zach turned around. Oh, how much he wanted to stay here... "Ask L. He knows."
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:37 pm

Avill kept a grib on his hand, "Maybe i dont want to ask L..." she said, "I want to know what is going on... "

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:40 pm

Zach turned... He said, "Avill... Please forgive me... But I must help Light..." He pulled on her arm so she fell towards him, then knocked her unconscious with his other arm, bringing it down hard on her head. He turned and walked out.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:46 pm

"Zach!" Avill said before falling unconscious. She fell to the ground, her hair was covering her face, one of her hands were reached out like she was trying catch Zach.

L walked out, "Zach! you dont have to do this..." L said.

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:48 pm

Zach walked on, regardless. Suddenly he turned around. "One more thing, L." His eyes closed, then opened. A seal was in them. "Burn in hell!" He stalked off, angrily.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:53 pm

L looked at Zach, "Go ahead.. " he said into the walkie-talkie.

a group of men surrounded Zach, they closed in all holes in the circle around him.

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:57 pm

Zach laughed. They advanced... Suddenly they fell, one after another. "About time, morons!"

Shishuri sighed. "God, what's up with you?"

Zach jabbed her forehead. "I had to knock the one girl I loved UNCONSCIOUS for you two!"

Light nodded. "It would've been hard for him. He's told us time and time again, he loves that girl."
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff