Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Shadows in the Light: Mythology-based RP (All in post one) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:54 am
''well, i being the inquisitive,restless me, ventured in here and say him tied up. well he looked hungry so i caught some stuff for him to eat. ever since i did that every day.'' kit smiled. she leapt down from the tree.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:56 am
Ryukai laughed. Suddenly his eyes started shifting from their light red to a deeper maroon...  

Demonic Repentance

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:01 am
kit had noticed this. '' you ok? your eyes seem darker than before.'' she began to walk over to get a better look and see if it was just an effect of the light.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:03 am
Ryukai gasped. "No..." He flipped out a dagger, forcing it into his arm. They returned to normal and he sighed in relief.  

Demonic Repentance

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:04 am
'' what was that all about?'' kit asked. she sounded worried.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:09 am
Ryukai smiled weakly. "The curse of being a son of Hades. If six hundred people die within a second of each other, we lose control. The only way to counter-act it is self-inflicted pain."  

Demonic Repentance

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:13 am
''well thats like unfair.it can happen loads. is there a way to un-curse you?'' kit asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:18 am
Ryukai smiled. "No there isn't. Also, there's a requirement for this. Thirteen have to be demi-gods, five have to be elves, and six have to be giants. If it doesn't happen with those specific requirements, it doesn't happen."  

Demonic Repentance

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:19 am
''well thats a little less likely but its still unfair.i feel real bad for you. oh and don't ask but sorry.'' she said. she then hugged Ryukai.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:25 am
Ryukai was a bit flustered. His heart beat faster.

Kiki watched from a distance, smiling and giggling.  

Demonic Repentance

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:28 am
''i said sorry. its just, lets just say emotions work overtime in me.'' she had let go and heard the giggling. ''i heard someone giggling. ''  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:33 am
Kiki wandered over. "Just me, just me, just me."

Ryukai smiled.  

Demonic Repentance

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:39 am
''like i said, i'm sorry.'' she was in a normal human form again. she had a small fox cub behind her which had thought she was its mother.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:42 am
Ryukai gave her a small hug, then looked down at the fox.  

Demonic Repentance

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:45 am
''this little guy thinks i'm his mum, i best let him realize on his own.'' she smiled. she was a little taken back by the hug.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff