Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Night Wonderers Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you?
  Creature?
  human?
View Results

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:10 am
"Okay then."

*Fenrick poofed back into his cottage.*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:14 am
Akia had been happy that he hadn't touched the demon. He hed felt something bad about him, like something from the past comming to the surface. Something from the past he was long done with.  

Akia-RP

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:31 pm
Username: Angelicos Flame
Name: Rock (My real life name =P)
Race: Unknown
Birthday: March 18th
Sex: Male
Appearence: User Image
Bio: Born with control over all elements and their subs, even ether, he was never accepted anywhere he went so he fled from the people who wanted to kill him without even knowing him at all. They kept away from him as if he had the pest. Anyone looking at him seemed to hate him more and more as life moved on. He ended up in this forest, making weaponry for anyone who paid him, though he made magical weapons for himself.Bo one knew he ever made those, for creatures and humans passing by never asked for them.
Personality: Almost 3 sided. One is mysterious, cold and dry, the other is kind, warm, caring and the other is rebellious, wreckless and fightful (loves to fight anyone or anything, anytime, anywhere, anyhow) (He's basically the shadow, the angel and the demon, all in one, in order)
Typing Color: Green  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:19 pm
"Good. Thank you Brigitte." With a *hep* she heaved a huge pot off the stove top and carried it over to the table. "Lily, bring the salad and tubers over woudl you?" With an almost unconscious nod, Lily picked up a blue pottery bowl full of pasted tuber (Mashed potatoes) and carried it over to the table. While Robin got out plates and bowls, Lily tossed the salad and set it out. When that was accomplished, she went and placed cups, while Robin set out the silverware. They moved with the efficiency of a pair that had lived together for all their lives and were so used to doing what they did that they didn't even have to think about it.  

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:16 am
Wind howled spookly outside. The sound of a cape was in the distance. A hooded figure walked through the mountains, bringing rain and thunder anywhere he went. "Home..." the word was torn away by the powerful wind. The spark of a red eye glowing in the dark froze the blood of any creature coming across his path He walked up to a huge tree. A lilac-purple circle with ancient encryptions and a star in the middle appeared to his hand and the door opened. He walked in, the door slamed behind him. He threw his hood on a hook and sat down by the fireplace, making more swords, axes, daggers and other metal weaponry.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:55 pm
Fenrick flew out into the thunderstorm.

"Ahhh... I love these storms. The unpredi*KRAKOOM*ctableness of them are amazibng."

He noticed the hooded figure.

"I wonder who this could be?"

Fenrick swooped in, but stayed in the shadows.  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

Akia-RP

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:59 pm
As the rain started pouring down, Akia had thought of going back to "His Spot" in the forest to sleep, but he wanted to stay here a bit longer, daydreaming, remembering some of the best times with the woman he loved.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:55 pm
XtheXhoboXduck
Fenrick flew out into the thunderstorm.

"Ahhh... I love these storms. The unpredi*KRAKOOM*ctableness of them are amazibng."

He noticed the hooded figure.

"I wonder who this could be?"

Fenrick swooped in, but stayed in the shadows.

"I know you're there... No need to hide... Hiding is for losers and people who can't face others in the face..." A harsh, cold voice echoed in the hallway.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:32 am
Fenrick stepped out of the shodow realm.

"I didn't know if you werte hostile or not."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:50 am
Mara jumps a little when a girl she didn't know announced that dinner was ready. She set down her sketchbook and ran a brush through her hair quickly before going to the kitchen. I hope I look at least decent... she thought distractedly. She walked in and smiled at the smell of food.  

candyroks81

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:27 pm
XtheXhoboXduck
Fenrick stepped out of the shodow realm.

"I didn't know if you werte hostile or not."

"That.... is yet to be decided..." Rock said. The sizzzling of hot metal plunged in water was heard. " Don't worry... It's not sharpened... Yet..." Rock said. He was sitting by a fireplace, a bucket of cold water beside him, smithing tools on the other side and a longsword in his hand. An anvil was in reach of him. Father in the room, more tools were visible, including a big sharperner for nearly anything. "Why are you here? Let me guess... Either followed me here or you are in need of a fine weapon..." Rock said. He hadn't turned around to look at the person, he kept working on the sword.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:40 pm
"Partly, you looked kinda shady, I am in need of some arrow heads."

He also sprawled out a design of a new sword.

"I need this done. I can infuse the darkenss, if you can make it."  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:56 pm
XtheXhoboXduck
"Partly, you looked kinda shady, I am in need of some arrow heads."

He also sprawled out a design of a new sword.

"I need this done. I can infuse the darkenss, if you can make it."

"What mineral points do you wish? If I don't have it, it'll be done in 5 seconds... No one waits too long here... Check the glass case over there. It contains all the models and mineral arrowheads I usually make... I'll tell you the price later... As for the sword..." Rock took a glimpse at the plan by the corner of the eye. "Come back tomorrow, it'll be done... Leave the plan, it'll be exactly the same way, not one molecule different..." Rock said.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:47 am
((Back from Maine with no computer!!! Sorry I didn't tell anyone. It was kinda abrupt. Thank you for continuing the RP without me. It works quite nicely, awkwardness avoided.))
Lutia bumped down the staircase, noisily, on her bum and bounded over to the table. She had left her leathers and equipment in her room, so she looked quite like a normal little girl. "Pasted tubers!? Those're my favorite!!"
((No, seriously, they are.))  

jadecougar

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:31 am
"I wish to acquire these hardened Mythril Arrowheads. And about the sword, I need to infuse my darkness into it. The shadow Realm, when part of it infuse, can create a more powerful sword. I need to open portals to places for other people."  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff