Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Pain (Plz Join) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:40 pm
That was a saiyan move thought Jynx looking confused at how she used instanious transmissiounous, a jutsu only those who have saiyan blood can master. "Fell...........your stupid, they know your intintion to save your brother, your just blinded by the persuasion skills they have" said Jynx as he walked towards them (he used instant transmission) "Vegeta taught me this move" Jynx said as he extended his arm and without justus energy started to form in his hand, after it formed it started growing and with no hesitation to hit a friend, Jynx yelled "Big Bang Attack" and the power shot towards Itachi and Fell with immense speed, Itachi grabbed Fell and threw her in front of him, Jynx then ran his fastest and moved her out of the way of the impact "told you" he said  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:03 pm
Fell smirked. "Oh, you see, that's an old move of ours..." Chakra formed in the palm of her hand. "Harankaze Rasengan!" She yelled as she hit him with it. Jynx was sent flying backwards and crashing into a tree 20 yards away. He coughed up blood.
She then turned to Shincho. "You're a little bit out of your league, kid. How long have you worked under Orochimaru?"
She did a few handsigns. "Shadow Clone Jutsu!" She yelled. The entire area was filled with clones.
One of the clones pinned Jynx to the tree. The clone winked, and it's meaning was clear. 'Give me a little time, and let us get out of here. I'll send info to you...'  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:16 pm
"Yeah, I thought it wouldn't have to resort to this" Jynx said as his power level was going up "Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" he yelled as his hair turned gold and everything around him deteriorated "I'm much stronger than you all thought" he said as he walked towards Fell "You shadow clones are dead" he said as he in an instant made it seem as if he was super fast, so fast that you could still see him walking and attacking clones at the same time "Your time is now" he yelled as he charged an attack so brutal it was forbidden to use in any situation "Final Spirit Cannon" Jynx yelled as he threw the attack straight in the middle of Fell and Itachi, as the ground immerged with light he saw Fell go through the nearby mountain and it left a hole where she hit

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:45 pm
The shadow clone went poof, and all that was left was a hole where it had been thrown. Fell had once again used the Art of Instantaneous Teleportation, and now she was no where to bee seen.
A little bit further away from the clearing, Fell sat behind a tree, holding her side. It was bleeding badly. Apparently, she hadn't been fast enough.
Dammit Jynx, I know what I'm doing! She thought. Give me a little time and a bit of luck, and I'll have the entire Akatsuki wrapped around my finger!  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:53 pm
Noone's ever tryed what she's doing, and the last person to do it died within 10 minutes of his joining Jynx thought If I don't stop her noone will and she'll be killed of like the rest who mess with the Akasuki he continued to think "I'll find the real one" Jynx said looking around "I got her" he said as he appeared in front of her and grabbed her "Your plan won't work" he yelled at her not ready to hit her  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:24 pm
Shincho was wondering why fell was saying he worked for orchimaru when he did not at all.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:00 pm
(Didn't you say curse mark, shincho??? If not, my bad.))

Itachi appeared behind Jynx, a kunai held at his throat. I would let her go if I were you... He threatened.
Jynx dropped Fell and swung around to hit Itachi. Both went fell back, and Fell still clutched her side.
She watched Jynx with a steady gaze, but a small smile played on her lips. I would never betray my home, and the people in it. She thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:08 pm
Shincho curse mark went back to the normal seal he said i will not let itachi kill someone eles in front of me felling helpless.he did mind trasfer jutsu and caught itachi he Shincho's body was laying on the ground.shincho made itachi say a jutsu out loud giving all itachis strength to fell and befor itachi passed outhe did the jutsu agin to get back in his on body.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:18 pm
Fell watched as Itachi passed out, and felt her side stop bleeding. She looked at Shincho with a curious look on her face, and a small smiled played on her lips.
"Just believe in me this once. If I screw up, look after my bro. He doesn't even know that I exsist, so I won't be missed all that much." She said.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:21 pm
Thats funny because i have a sister and i don't know where she is.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:38 pm
"My brother's name is Naruto Uzumaki. Does that tell you anything?" Fell asked. She grabbed Itachi and hoisted him off the ground. "I wish you the best in your journey... oh! And tell Chihiro what went on here. Make sure that if we meet, not to try to kill me. Only make it looked like she tried."
She did a one handed jutsu and vanished.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:15 pm
Shincho had a good idea where she was going but Shincho knew that one day they would meet agin.Shincho runs to the house and comes in the door and said uh sorry for leaving.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:27 pm
((i changed my profile from page one......

Name: Mitsuki Mori/ Makaia Mori

Skill: Medical and Fighting....mabye more 0.o

Clan: Unknown

Type: Ninja/worrier twisted

Village: Sand

Kekkai Gekkai: duno yet 0.o

Bio: Mitsuki was born with one body but is also sharing it with Makaia. They are two different people with two different goals, Mistuki is good and wants to help, but on the other hand, Makaia is all for destruction, she enjoys bloodshed, but, thankfully, Makaia is locked in Mistsume's body not able to speak, but she does have her times when she can take over her body. Mitsuki was born without her father there and her mother died a while afer her 5th birthday, but it wasnt by accident, it was by Makaia, who was 17 and never ages inside of her, killed her mother for the fun of it. she now lives in a small house on a hill with only her and Makaia around. she fears that if anyone comes near her Makaia will somehow kill them to. Because se has to share the same body they share thoughts and can hear eachothers thoughts, thats how they talk to eachother, but one fight with there different abilities has cauzed her to have a scare on her face that she covers up with her hair and bandeges on her eye so most of it is covered. Each has a scare on the oposite side of their faces [although you cant see Makaia she would when she takes over her body and is her and not Mitsuki].....

Environment: Dosent matter i guess 0.o

Favorite Technique: Demon Summoning, and Element Sword technique

Power Lvl confused ?? (S- 500000 to 1000000)

Appearance:

Mitsuki: User Image

Makaia: User Image
))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:51 am
*Chihiro walks in after him*

Mayame:...at least BOTH of you are ok...

Zelena:..just dont run off like that...  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:29 am
Jynx then walked in, back to normal, he sat down in a chair next to Shincho and Mayame. "Chihori can I join the Akanses" he said relaxed with his back sloached in the chair "I'd be a good asset to the fight with the Akatsuki, and you could help me find Forte" he continued while reaching for a bowl of ramen "And......(slurp).......I could find us new members like.........(slurp)......(pause).........Vegeta the bad and his whole army" he said before finishing 6 bowls of ramen "So, what do you say" he asked with a smile on his face, even though everyone in the room was looking as him crazy because he devoured 11 bowls of ramen like he was some type of garbage disposle  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff