Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
School for "special students" RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:35 am
Name: Rock Hisakata

Grade: Level 2 (High school... Correct me if I'm wrong though. He never doubled)

Abilities: Warping things to his hands from anywhere, Control 1 thing of every element:

Fire= Burn anything he touches when he wants
Water= Control (like Gaara with sand in Naruto)
Earth= Grow plants quickly from nothing
Air= Makes a pair of angel wings appear on his back and fly with them

Bio: He was abandoned by his parents at the age of 2 when his parents saw him controling water in the air and making shapes. They left him in a small street. A girl, about the age of 14, picked him up and adopted him. She taught and fed him like she was Rock's mother. She was shot down when Rock was 10 when 2 street gangs had a shoot out and a lost bullet took her life. Rock was already going to school then, for the girl worked and got money for his education and everything they needed. She left all her money to Rock, who started working where she worked before and this brings us to now.

Appearance:User Image

Extra: He's cold and dry and he lets no one get near to him. Deep inside he has a golden heart, and he is kind, caring and gentle. He might seem to not care about anyone, but surprises await. When he lets someone get near to him, when he talks to people about his emotions and things he thinks of, it means that he really trusts this person. He is also a very good swordsman. He loves sunsets and day dreaming. He's also very quiet and speaks only when it's needed, so he rarely talks in class.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:33 am
((Welcome to the RP. I hope our characters can interact at some point. Oh, and if it's ok, Rock knows about Rex since he has a rumour running around the school since he wasn't excactly born, he was created. Read a few posts back until you get to the bio. And if he doesn't know, if it's alright, he'll find out almost immediatly. Is this all ok with you? Oh and if someone wants to know who Rex's soulmate is, just ask or check his bio and you'll figure it out by yourself.))

Rex jumped out of bed and headed outside. "I'm going...to my sanctuary" Rex said. There was a forest nearby, aand he headed towards it. After his soulmate had taught him and spent time with him in the forest, it was like a sanctuary to him. He climbed up a tree and sat down on a branch. A bird sat on his shoulder after a few minutes. "Hello mister bird." Rex said with a smile. "Greetings Human, and for your information, it's miss." The bird said.

((Only Rex can hear any animal talk unless someone else has the power of animal communication))  

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:39 am
HERES A PICTURE OF REX

User Image

He just escaped containment, and that explains his lack of clothing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:02 pm
- walks outside in the morning becasue there's a couple guys sneaking up on her tree and i put three shots into two then spear the other one and punch him out then tie him up and before she gets up i try to make away but he screams-  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:42 pm
jackie pulled her book out and set it in the middle of the floor.
she grabed a handfull of black candles and placed them in a large circul around the book, she drem a necklace out from the coller of her pj's and placed it on top of the book's cover, she sat down and crossed her legs.
the black candle wicks erupted into dim blue flames as she closed her eyes. shadows seeped up to the door and out into the hall, making it impposable for anyone to get in with out hser say so  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:49 pm
Rock was standing on top of the tree, where his "home" was, looking at the sunrise and feeling the wind in his clothing and hair. He was living in the park on the school ground in a tree. He couldn't afford a dorm room or even less an apartment. And he hated living off other people. Sonya taught him well to live alone without the help of anyone. 5 years have passed after her death.
"I wish you were still here Sonya..." Rock spread open his wings lazily before folding them back again and making them disappear and jumped down the tree without a single noise. His school clothes replaced his usual clothes and his backpack appeared on his back as he headed towards the school.

((P.S. I hate it when my posts have no colour...))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:53 pm
"Hiya!" The bird fluttered to sit on Rex's shoulder as Robin jumped down from overhead branches to grip a lower branch with her knees and half fall, half swing around the branch. She was now positioned about three inches from Rex's face. "Hi there!" Her pigtails fell down to almost brush the ground as she smiled at Rex. She held out an arm and asked, "I'm Robin, what's your name?"
(Ok, just to make things intresting, I decided that you were bellow my sleeping tree. Hahaha. Now we can have interaction! And, oh yes, Robin can't comunicate, per say, with animals, but can understand them. That is, she can hear them, but they can't understand her.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:24 am
Rock moved swiftly through the trees, as a silent wolf hunting down a hare. He heard voices by but ignored them as he kept running through the forest. Rock was fast, due to his long legs (height= 5"10) and Sonya had taught him to catch and hunt things down when she was fired from her first job and couldn't pay food. Rock had always caught the biggest animals, due to his powers. Rock finally arrived to the school pavement.
"What time is it now...." Rock looked around for a clock, for the watch on his wrist had stopped working after the batteries had died. Rock sighed.
"If Sonya would still be here, she'd be able to repair my watch..." Rock started walking, starting to be bored, looking for a clock.

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:36 am
Rex did not flinch by the sudden approach. He smiled. "Greetings. I am Rex." He replied. He looked at the arm with a puzzled face. "Umm, do you want something?" Rex asked. "Silly Human. Humans shake hands with eachother as a greeting." The bird chirped. "Oh? Umm, how is that done?" Rex said puzzled again.
((Great idea =D
Oh, and Rex communicates using his brainwaves to sort of, embed his speech into the animal's brain in their form of communication. This happens at a speed of normal speech as if there is no exchange of brain info. Animals do the same as they speak in their tongue but Rex's brain deciphers the brainwaves and literally translates it into common english))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:18 pm
jackie stood up and dusted herself off, "time for lessons"
she walked into the shadows and back out, she had changed complightly out of her pj's and into her normall clothes in seconds.
she picked yup her book and candles and placed them in a draw, she strapped the necklace around her neck and grabbed her cloak.
in one flewid movment she swung it over her shouldders and left the room slamming the door behind her.  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:10 pm
Rock walked in the nearly empty building. Only the creak of the dorr was heard. Rock walked along the walls and in the shadows silently until he reached his first class. He slid open the door walked in and closed it behind him. No one was there, for the teacehr had "apparently" forgotten something in the printing machine. Rock sat down in the back of the class and looked outside. He turned his head quickly towards the door, hearing foot steps outside.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:40 pm
"Heh." Robin gave a small laugh as she saw Rex's confusion a the outstretched hand. A smile broke over her face as she looked at his face. "Yes, I think I like you." She gave a small swing and then flipped onto the ground. "You have a good face, and your eyes are kind. That," she gave a bigger smile, "And the birds like you. They're excellent judges of character." Pushing a stray lock of hair out of her face she extended her hand again, this time, gently reaching over with her other hand and grasping his hand. She moved it to her outstretched hand, and then clasped his hand and shook it.  

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:56 am
jackie walked along the corriedor to her first class.
she slid open the door and walked in. a boy sat near her seat. she walked over and sliped into the second seat near the back "your new?" her voice was still emotionless as she turnd to face him "im jackie slater"
she bowed her head "whats your name?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:24 am
snuggle89
she slid open the door and walked in. a boy sat near her seat. she walked over and sliped into the second seat near the back "your new?" her voice was still emotionless as she turnd to face him "im jackie slater"

"Rock" he replied dryly, without any enthusiast or emotion. "Your steps are noisy..." Rock commented without looking the girl in the eyes, looking at a bird fly by. Without looking at the board or what he was doing, he opened his book at the right page and took out his pencil, still looking outside.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:52 am
Angelicos Flame
snuggle89

"Rock" he replied dryly, without any enthusiast or emotion. "Your steps are noisy..." Rock commented without looking the girl in the eyes, looking at a bird fly by. Without looking at the board or what he was doing, he opened his book at the right page and took out his pencil, still looking outside.

a breif smile crossed her face before it turnd back to it's normal cold exspretion "im sorry to have troubbled you so much" she faced the board and closed her eyes "you still didn't answer my question you know"  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff