Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ordo Sanguinous: The Vampires Requiem

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, night, dark, roleplay 

Reply old or forgotten threads
Valentines Day Ball! -Read Second Post- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ars Arcana
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:25 pm
When she saw Cerberus she felt a little heartbroken. "Don't take me bad, Cerberus, I didn't mean even near the much you took, I was only kidding to see if you'd become a little more cheerful. It seems I brought the opposite effect though, I'm sorry." She stared back at Kore for the moment. "Oh well, at least you know it's not very smart to gossip around me... Around a good thirty meters, indeed. By the way, how goes your father? The Underworld is a place I don't visit literally since ages past."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:37 pm
Cerberus nodded and smiled at her. "I am sorry m'lady, I will try to seem a little bit more cheerful." Kore smiled at her guardian. "Hmm? oh my father. He's doing wonderfully now that mother is back in the Underworld. It's not as dreary. Shall I tell him you said hi?"  

Daughter of Hades
Crew

Ars Arcana
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:43 pm
"I don't think there's any need, but go on if you feel like it. So how are things working up for you two? Any of you got married yet?" She joked, it wasbetter to joke than drink, she thought to herself. Specially since she was full.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:47 pm
Kore yawned, making Cerberus look at her with a look of concern. She smiled and cleared her throat. "Please excuse us, we had a long day and need our sleep. Good night everyone." Kore curtsied to everyone as Cerberus bowed.  

Daughter of Hades
Crew

Eisoji

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:57 pm
"Goodnight, Kore. Goodnight, Cerberus." She smiled at the pair as they left. "I hope you both sleep well."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:59 pm
"I'll be turning in for the night as well, my timeline isn't even near yours so I better not force it up. Good night and I hope to have more fun with everyone tomorrow." Ars said, bowed slightly and in a white shift she faded into nothing. Probably gone straight to bed.  

Ars Arcana
Crew

Eisoji

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:02 pm
"Well if that's not a sign for me to go to bed I don't know what is. Goodnight." She bowed to the empty room, with a quiet giggle.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:23 am
"Whatever." Summons a Darkling. What do you want? "Go look around." Alucard whispers to the Darkling. Okay Dokie Boss.  

Alucard-ZX

Deadly Nightshayde

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:17 am
Laying a hand on Alucard's shoulder Deadly said, "I don't see the point in what you're trying to do. This is a gathering of friends, of brethren, not a spy's convention. There's no need to be suspicious, no need for information gathering. I'm sure everyone will be more than happy to divulge a few tidbits about themselves, should you choose to ask respectfully. And what they decide to keep to themselves is their business, and not for you weasel about for."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:13 pm
Cerberus and Kore arrived for the second day of the party. Today being Valentine's day, the party really was to start off kicking. Kore walked slightly ahead of Cerberus, since Cerberus just woke up he was a little groggy. They went to the table they did the past night as Cerberus yawned. Kore summoned a waiter as he brought just a bottle of blood and a glass. "May I get some tea please?" Cerberus asked the waiter as the human left to do so.

Kore sipped the blood and sighed happily. "Another day in the Valentine's Day Ball, alongside with my friend and guardian Cerberus.." Kore smiled at Cerberus, who was laying his head on the table. Kore scowled slightly as she pulled slightly on one of his pointed ears, hearing a slightly yelp from the hellhound. "Ouch! What was that for Mistress?" as Cerberus petted his own ear. Kore bit her lip "Sorry, I didn't know it would hurt that bad..." she hugged him in apology as he sighed and licked her arm.

"Cerberus!! Ewwwww!!"
Kore said as she wiped her arm furiously and stared angrily at Cerberus. He shrugged his shoulders and blinked. "What? I only did to you what I usually do!" "Yes, but you're usually a three headed dog when you do such things..." Kore added. Cerberus giggled to himself and smirked. "Payback's a b***h, ain't it?" Kore glared at him, admitting that she got owned with that one, she retaliated with reaching into her purse and pulling out his favorite doggy treat. Cerberus scowled at her but couldn't resist as he waited patiently for it. "Haha, who's owned now?" Kore chuckled as Cerberus whined slightly for the treat, ignoring Kore. She sighed and gave him the bone and returned to drinking her glass.  

Daughter of Hades
Crew

Alucard-ZX

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:36 pm
"What do you mean espionage i just wanted to find the bathroom." Could'nt find it boss. "See?" Dog treats i want one.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:39 pm
Deadly walked to where Kore and Cerberus were sitting and took a seat herself. "Welcome back Kore. I didn't have you pegged as the tea sort, Cerberus. You're always surprising me. A nice warm cup of tea sounds pretty good though." Turning to another servant Deadly said, "I'd like a cup of tea as well please, raspberry if you have it. Two spoonfuls each of sugar and honey. Thanks."

Glancing up at Alucard, she replied with narrowed eyes, "Alright then, if you say so. The restroom is at the far end of the hall, through that doorway there with the white streamers above it."

Deadly Nightshayde

Alucard-ZX

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:53 pm
"I'll go later." Im bored. "No one cares about you." "So what should i know about you?" Asked Alucard to the rest of the group.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:54 pm
"A good day to you too Deadly and Happy St. Valentine's Day." Kore smiled at Deadly, who had taken a seat. Cerberus received his tea and sipped it. Deadly's comment caught him by surprise. "Hmm? Oh, I've always liked tea, ever since I was a pup." she took another sip. "Though raspberry does sound good, I always go for either green tea or pomegranate." Cerberus admitted. Kore agreed with him on his choices of tea. "My mother makes the best pomegranate tea in all of the Underworld. You should have some Deadly..."  

Daughter of Hades
Crew

Deadly Nightshayde

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:06 pm
"Well Alucard, I'm afraid there isn't much to tell about myself. I'm just your average, run of the mill vampire. I like art and music, and moonlit walks. I'm essentially a solitary creature, with a few close friends and occasional urges to host things such as this ball. What about yourself?"

Turning to Kore and her guardian she replied, "Alas, although I'm sure your mother's tea is divine, pomegranate has never been a favorite fruit of mine. As hot tea goes I stick to my sickeningly sweet raspberry, or simple green tea if I can't get the former. In iced tea, a nice peach is the only thing I like."

old or forgotten threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff