Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Serrena; Love and war, a complex guild RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreccas

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:45 pm
"Well, as an assassin you'd get to do almost whatever you want, and i only know you're name because i've been following you for the past couple days" he said with a grin "I must admit, your perception of people following you is amazing, Om-In is a great stealther and you never seemed to not notice him" he said with a nod "But tell me, what is it you'd like to get out of the guild? And perhaps, we should wait until Om-In returns to talk more after that."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:49 pm
"First of all, I could do whatever I wanted even if I didn't join. SO why should I join a guild to do what I could already do without the hassle of taking orders?"  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:59 pm
Zach sat thinking as Alene gave him compliments, kissing him occasionally. Leah... Lord, things are going to be confusing.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:05 pm
((lolz!!))  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:06 pm
Om-In walked through the door, a sack full of money strung across his back. Laying it on the floor, he removed the gag from his mouth and addressed everyone in the building. "Another successful mission!Everyone come and take your alotted share! 10,000 Rubles for everyone!" As the crowd cheered, he turned to the newcomer with a smile. "And Jen? I included you in those calculations. Even if you don't decide to join, that money is still your for the taking. I am Om-In, Grandmaster of The Assassin's Guild."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:26 pm
Kaderot's ports were getting stronger and better. He was looking for a guild to help him with something and posted a reward.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Dreccas

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:26 pm
Slayer, without even moving had already collected his fare, himself and om-in always went on the most dangerous missions, so he knew that since he hadn't accompanied him, this mustve been a small mark. The pile of money somwhat collapsed on itself as some of the cash in the center was sucked into dreccas' realm, into his treasury. "Hey om-in, i heard about a mark the other day, i was gonna check it out while you talk it over with Jen" with that, he headed out the door to look at the monster hunt he'd heard about. perhaps, a little out of character for him, but he did enjoy a monster or demon hunt from time to time ((I've posted a section on the front board for people who want to create hunts and stuff like that, i made it a few days ago but neglected to mention it; feel free to P.M. me with ideas for your own hunts.))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:58 pm
She sighed, "I suppose you should know my name then, I'm Leah. I'll join for a while. Give it a test run, see if I like it." She walked into another room.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Dreccas

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:08 pm
Slayer finally found who he'd been looking for "Dorcin" he said approaching the man dressed in mostly blue "Tell me about the mark"

The man leaned against the wall "Ahh, here about the blazer then? Alright here's what ya need ta know, he stole a few things from me, but more importantly than that he's in the way of buisness, ya see i go down to the sewers often... to "Collect" treasures, but recently this guy's taken over alot of the area, scorching it and whatnot, so what i want you to do is go down there and put im' out we clear?" he said holding up a sack of coin "12,000 rubbles for completion" he said jingling the pouch.

"Alright then, It shouldn't be too long then" he said as he turned away

"Wait, one more thing, bring me that whip he has, so i know you did you're deed, besides, a whip of pure fire could be a little on the useful side" he said as slayer walked away.

As dreccas passed the bar he looked at a few of the bills posted on the community boards, he noticed a bill from the ice lord Hmm... can't really have that now, after all they'll make for a great ally he thuoght, wondering who suzuki was "Musta been one of those guys with the lord from earlier." he said as he walked off towards where he thought he'd seen them last

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:12 pm
Sazabi was at the port office making sure everything as running smoothly for the time, He really wasnt a ship and water guy but he was working for subzero today.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:05 pm
Om-In smiled. Her 'true' name, perhaps? I had heard things about this sort of thing... This could end up being useful later, no matter how she acts... I bet there are people who'd pay good money for this intel... He then went to the bulletin board to see what marks were posted, and what rewards were being offered for each. He wasn't actually planning to go on another mission tonight; he was curious to see how this 'Leah' would pick her marks, if she decided to do so. Was she in for the fight or the money?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:51 pm
Dreccas arrived at the ports "Err. yea, suzuki? wait" he said as he pulled out a crupmled peice of paper "Sazabi, i'm here about the stolen cargo, could you give me any information about it?" he said as he shoved the paper back into his pockets.  

Dreccas

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:37 pm
She looked at a bord. It had names of people that needed to be....well...'terminated'. She scrolled down the list, there was about 10 people, She picked two that looked fun and left...

Hours later, she wipped the blood off of the knife. And stuck it in bleach. Afterwards, she carfully removed it, she had descovered a long time ago how to fool fingerprints, and never get caught. She erased her scent and all evidence. Placing the bodies in the back of an ambulence. She left....

She returned to the 'Guild' And left a note. She left...

The note had a code, through the code, directions to her place.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:43 pm
Zach was absorbed into Ouranous... He sensed Leah, and his voice was heard near her, I'm sorry... I had no right to act the way I did... Please forgive me.  

Demonic Repentance

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:50 pm
Leah scoffed, "give me one good reason." She kept walking, she entered the cafe again and sat down.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff