Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Harry Potter/Twilight crossover STILL NEEDS PEOPLE Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  you're crazy.
  sweet! This is gonna be great!
  I don't like Harry Potter (me: DEATH EATER!)
View Results

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:06 pm
(can the boys come back now? as in Edward, Jasper, Carlisle, and Emmett?)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:35 pm
(are they going shopping with us?)  

the_queen_of_the_fairies

Nicole_Dusk

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:42 pm
"Yes, these will do just fine." Ginny said taking them from Esme. "Here, Hermione, care to fo the honors?" Then she turned to Alice. "A portkey is a bewitched item that witches and wizards use to teleport more than one person at a time, including underage wizards, or in this case; non-wizards, to another place."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:01 pm
(well, Rosalie's alone and I can't do much without the guys... so I figured they would at least come back to the house.)  

Eternal Night 27

WineChan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:11 pm
((Yeah.....I'll start with the guys then........))

Edward drove Carlisle's car quickly over the highway. They just came back from their hunting trip. Once they arrived at the house, Edward parked the car on the driveway and got out. He walked inside and was confused. Where were the girls?

Bella was getting confused; whoa...so complicated. She smiled even though she didn't fully quite understand. "That's great! Should we do it now?"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:23 pm
"Yeah, where are the girls?" Emmett said, getting out of Carlisle's car. He looked around. "Alice's Porsche is missing. Where do you think they could have gone?"

Rosalie heard Emmett's voice. She pushed herself out from under Edwards car and brushed off her tank top, though she still had grease on her jeans and her cheeks. She looked out of the garage to the driveway. She looked at Carlisle's car. "Hey guys," she said with a slight smile, though it was slightly a sad smile.  

Eternal Night 27

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:38 pm
Hey Rose Carlisle said smiling happily. Where is everyone? I was sure I left you here with three other woman. He said laughing.

Esme pulled the yellow porche off tothe side of the road. Then turning inher seat, she faced the back and looked at the girls expectantly. Is this going to be painful? She asked, half joking.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:41 pm
(Where should Harry and Ron be?)

"Not at all, you might get dizzy, though, but just don't let go." Ginny said with a slight catch in her voice. She hated this kind of travel, but it was faster....  

Nicole_Dusk

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:09 pm
((They could be eating lunch..or dinner now. Everyone knows how Ron loves to eat, haha))

Esme noddes and climbs out of the car. She clasps her hands and looks around. So. how is this going to work?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:22 pm
Edward was listening intently in Rosalie's head. He saw all of the girls walking together in the living room with two other humans...but they didn't seem human. Edward got a little angry, and said, "Rose! Why did you let two...witches in the house?! Where are all the girls now?"

Bella stared at Ginny as she got out of the car too. She had no idea how this was going to work, but she grabbed Ginny's arm and said bravely, "Alright, let's do it then."

WineChan

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:43 pm
"Why the hell are you getting mad at me? I didn't want them here in the first place, but Bella, Alice, and Esme were all to excited. And they are on their way to Port Angeles. Happy now, Edward? Now will you get out of my head?" Rosalie said, slightly annoyed that she was being yelled at for nothing that was her fault.

"Edward, calm down. Rose, calm down. I know Rose didn't let those people in the house without a bit of attitude. I know my own wife," Emmett said with a grin.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:58 pm
Edward calmed down a bit. He didn't like the way Rosalie ignored Bella. But now they were the least of his worries. Edward had to make sure bella was safe, at least. Like Rosalie, he didn't trust them much. He went into the garrage and tried to find his car keys. But he couldn't find them, "Hey, Emmett, where did I put my car keys?"  

WineChan

medusa56

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:08 pm
(yeah, they can be eating, we can meet up with them 3nodding )
"Okay," Hermione said grabbing her wand,"let's do this!" After saying some stuff, she told everyone to touch part of the sunglasses, when they suddenly felt a pull around their naval's.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:27 pm
"wow!" Alice said when they landed.  

the_queen_of_the_fairies

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:55 pm
Rosalie searched her pockets. "Ah, here they are. Sorry, I was checking out your car to make sure that it was still in working order," Rosalie said. She tossed the keys to Edward and turned to Emmett. "Emmett, your jeep is next."

Emmett grinned sheepishly. He wrapped his arms around her waist. "Thank you, Rose," he said in her ear.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff