Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply .::The Surreal Sanctuary::.
Welcome to the Surreal Sanctuary! (Please read and post) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You like to...
read
5%
 5%  [ 9 ]
write
5%
 5%  [ 9 ]
RP
13%
 13%  [ 22 ]
all of the above!
76%
 76%  [ 127 ]
Total Votes : 167

A Fading Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:50 pm
Otulissa

Hehe, hello and welcome, Raphael! biggrin And no, don't apologize. I am glad to read it! Anyhow, I have never met anyone named Raphael, but I love that name! ^_^ It seems so...I don't know, sophisticated ? Anyhow, if you don't mind me asking, what's an otaku? Is an otaku some sort of avid obsessed fan of anime and manga? (That would be me. XD)

Yeah, actually. I'm not fully sure on the meaning, but I do believe it to be a person that is absolutely obsessed with anime and manga. And thank you for the compliment on my name, it's the first time I was ever told the name sounds sophisticated, though it makes somewhat sense. It is the name of an arch angel after all, so I would believe it to hold some sense of sophistication, but then again, it's also the name of a really mean ninja turtle, so it also should come off as the name of a rude and rough person... Aye, logic makes my brain hurt...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:07 pm
Hi there everyone just thought it might be nice to drop in and introduce myself.
Now since names can be such long and complicated things if your parents decide to make it that way so we can just call me Ali.

Teardrop88

Familiar Spotter

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:34 am
Haru Uchiha Teh Wolf
Uhm. Hi. My name is Nick. -waves shyly- Starlight got me to join, haha. We're pretty good friends. I like to read and write, but I love to roleplay. Right now I'm reading Twilight, and I am actually working on a story, ehehe. And obviously, I roleplay. :] So yeah. Hi everybody.

Hehe, hi and welcome! biggrin Don't be shy. We won't bite. So, you're a friend of Starlight? biggrin She is very nice!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:35 am
A Fading Image
Otulissa

Hehe, hello and welcome, Raphael! biggrin And no, don't apologize. I am glad to read it! Anyhow, I have never met anyone named Raphael, but I love that name! ^_^ It seems so...I don't know, sophisticated ? Anyhow, if you don't mind me asking, what's an otaku? Is an otaku some sort of avid obsessed fan of anime and manga? (That would be me. XD)

Yeah, actually. I'm not fully sure on the meaning, but I do believe it to be a person that is absolutely obsessed with anime and manga. And thank you for the compliment on my name, it's the first time I was ever told the name sounds sophisticated, though it makes somewhat sense. It is the name of an arch angel after all, so I would believe it to hold some sense of sophistication, but then again, it's also the name of a really mean ninja turtle, so it also should come off as the name of a rude and rough person... Aye, logic makes my brain hurt...
Haha, yeah.... XD;; Raphael just sounds cool.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:37 am
Teardrop88
Hi there everyone just thought it might be nice to drop in and introduce myself.
Now since names can be such long and complicated things if your parents decide to make it that way so we can just call me Ali.

Okay, hello Ali. Argh... XD All these names and nicknames are taking the toll on me. Is it okay if I call you Teardrop-san? xD;; Or Teardrop ? Or TD?

I will probably forget "Ali" in ...a day. Or an hour, hehe. Sorry.. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:46 am
Hey, after a little thinking i thought about joining after all, I'm mostly a writter and a roleplayer, like most of the poepple here i love manga I'm also a good drawer and i love too much stuff to tell about all of them.
First time i ever got into a guild so if i do something wrong tell me!  

MassViolence

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:20 pm
MassViolence
Hey, after a little thinking i thought about joining after all, I'm mostly a writter and a roleplayer, like most of the poepple here i love manga I'm also a good drawer and i love too much stuff to tell about all of them.
First time i ever got into a guild so if i do something wrong tell me!
Okay!! biggrin Welcome! Try to be a bit more literate. Ex. capitalizing your I's, checking spelling and grammar. Sorry if I seem really picky. XD;; Just trying to improve everyone's skills! (Even I could use some improvement, hehe...)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:46 pm
Otulissa
Haru Uchiha Teh Wolf
Uhm. Hi. My name is Nick. -waves shyly- Starlight got me to join, haha. We're pretty good friends. I like to read and write, but I love to roleplay. Right now I'm reading Twilight, and I am actually working on a story, ehehe. And obviously, I roleplay. :] So yeah. Hi everybody.

Hehe, hi and welcome! biggrin Don't be shy. We won't bite. So, you're a friend of Starlight? biggrin She is very nice!

Uh huh. I'll get over it, soon enough.
I always do. So don't worry about it.  

Haru Uchiha Teh Wolf

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:53 pm
Heya, all the aforementioned. :]

Welcome to TSS.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:26 pm
Sorry I'll try to correct that. I'll just have to get use to it.  

MassViolence

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:41 am
Okay, Nick, I am sure you will. ^_^

And MassViolence, just try your best.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:23 am
Konichiwa, or Hi.. I dont like using my real name over the internet (im paranoid about something that happened to my friend) so you can just call me by the lists nicknames! My fave colour is lime green, and black. Imm a pretty laid back person when it comes to fashion, and I lean towards comfy yet fashionable. Some days I go for gothic lolita.
NICKNAMES!
Doku
Kitty
Adri (dont know why)

I absolutly love roleplaying, but it bothers me when people are illiterate. Its hard to work with one line responses. Im a quite person most of the time, but I can get very energetic depending on how my day went.
I wont be able to post on Tuesdays or Thursdays due to my rommates new NO-electronics rule. (cheemo you hippie freak) so eah. Im eager to start my own role-play here soon, so please come check it out!

lagray

lagray

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:24 am
*glomps NIck*

SO Starlight invited you too!!! sweet.

(I was also invited by Smoldered-starlight)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:25 pm
o___o
-backs away-
stay away from me...  

Haru Uchiha Teh Wolf

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:00 am
Mahou-Cat
Konichiwa, or Hi.. I dont like using my real name over the internet (im paranoid about something that happened to my friend) so you can just call me by the lists nicknames! My fave colour is lime green, and black. Imm a pretty laid back person when it comes to fashion, and I lean towards comfy yet fashionable. Some days I go for gothic lolita.
NICKNAMES!
Doku
Kitty
Adri (dont know why)

I absolutly love roleplaying, but it bothers me when people are illiterate. Its hard to work with one line responses. Im a quite person most of the time, but I can get very energetic depending on how my day went.
I wont be able to post on Tuesdays or Thursdays due to my rommates new NO-electronics rule. (cheemo you hippie freak) so eah. Im eager to start my own role-play here soon, so please come check it out!

Hi Kitty! No worries; I am paranoid too. razz That makes the two of us! ^_^ You can call me Otulissa, Otu-chan... XD;; I only have 2 names I guess, hehe.

Oh, and in roleplays, will you be typing like you do now? If so, try to make sure you add in apostrophes wherever they are supposed to be. xD;; Sorry; I am pretty strict about spelling/grammar.  
.::The Surreal Sanctuary::.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff