Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply •◘•The Readers' Haven•◘•
What is your favorite book/book series? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Guess Otulissa's favorite book series!
  Artemis Fowl
  Guardians of Ga'hoole
  The Inheritance Trilogy
  The Silverwing Saga
  The City of Ember series
  Harry Potter
  She doesn't have one!
  She hates to read! (me: 0_0)
View Results

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:57 pm
Yeah, I have seen all 51 episodes, and the movie. I finished them last year. ^_^ Really good show; I've rewatched every episode at least three times. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:26 pm
My favorite manga would be guyver if they'd print it in english
My favorite Book based movie would be The Stand  

bytbyt

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:29 am
Never heard of either. XD;; Sorry... Hm....what are they about?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:41 am
I'm a fan of the twilight series. I've read all of the books. I can't wait until the movie comes out. It's probably not going to be the as good as the books though.  

jarecea

Agent Dez

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:05 am
My favorite series would have to be The Legend of Drizzt By R.A. Salvatore

And my favorite manga would have to be a tie between Air Gear but I also have a favorite Manhwa (Korean Manga) which is Rebirth.

As for my favorite author it would defiantly have to be R.A. Salavatore

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:38 am
Cool. ^_^ I don't think I've read most of those books. Some of them I've heard of though. biggrin  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Asian Pancakes

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:18 am
Lesee...my favorite manga would have to bee Card Captor Sakura Master of the Clow(It's my all time fav), least favorite series is Twilight(I keep away from romancey stuff) to many authors to have a favorite and I don't really like the movie versions of books  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:27 am
Hm... I read the first book in the Twilight series, called Twilight I think. XD It bored me to bits for the first like...200 pages? XD I was bored with it. Until it got a bit interesting.

Yeah, I agree. I am not into romance, unless it's shippings. But I normally don't like pushy/canon shipping much. XD I DO like some romance books, though. Like The Mill on the Floss. That's classic. And, I read some of Cameron Dokey's historical romance books a few years ago, and I remember that I enjoyed it. ^_^  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:52 am

Yay! People not drooling over Twilight!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:42 am
I've only read book 1 of Twilight. XD My friend loves that series, and she made me buy the first three books. XD I only read the first one though. The other two I'll read...eventually. Hehe. Not for a while. razz I have too many other books that I NEED to read first. xD  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:38 pm

Ughh,
The first one, I thought was okay, but pretty generic.
The second one, let's not even go there.

I have this huge rant, but I believe we have a thread for that
;D

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:40 am
Okay, then please do rant about it. ^_^ I want to know your opinion of the second book. I haven't read it, and I don't mind spoilers. But, I won't beg for spoilers. I only beg for spoilers of books I LOVE.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

jarecea

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:04 am
My favorite author is Stephenie meyer. I'm about to start reading Breaking Dawn!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:22 am
I read Twilight, but I was SO bored. XD I didn't really like her voice, but that was just my personal opinion. Bella reminded me of myself, though... sweatdrop  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Furyal

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:41 pm
I dunno what the Twilight series even is. Apparently, I'm one of the few people in Gaia who doesn't. O_O  
•◘•The Readers' Haven•◘•

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff