Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply •|x|•The Four Elements RP(OPEN and ACCEPTING)•|x|•
North Th'estal Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:10 pm
Kira looked at her list then a cinder a few times, "If you want to Cinder, you can buy some of those meat pastries for our long journey. As for you milady, just stay close and pay attention to those around us, pick pockets have been about." Kira warned her with a gaze around them.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:39 pm
Hesitating as he was able to turn and walk into the market Cinder adds. "Won't I end up cooking them?" Cinder asks making grasping gestures with his flaming hands.  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:49 pm
This made the earthern mercenary laugh that almost sounded like a small bellow. "You make a good point..." She said paying for the pastries and putting them in her sack. "Anything else we need, hopefully nothing else that could catch on fire." She added.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:34 pm
"... I'll just fold my arms behind my back and follow the expedition." Cinder states doing as such.  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:13 pm
"So much for a sense of humor.." Grumbled Kira as she motioned for the group to head out for thier journey.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:14 pm
"Sorry. We lack most emotions that humans have." Cinder explains still following.  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:58 pm
Kira shook her head, "This is going to be a long journey.." The mercenary led everyone away from the marketplace until they were at the gates. "Is everyone ready?" She asked before mounting her horse.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:00 pm
Making sure his weapons and gear were firmly buckled in, Cinder nods. "Ready when you are."  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:25 pm
Princess Phillippa followed quietly. She stifled a giggle at the joke made by one of her comrades. She continued onward through the streets, following Cinder and Kira.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:21 pm
Always the causious eye, Cinder made sure to watch the princesses's back for any sign of troblue as the other mercenaries' mounted their horses and prepared to move out.  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:50 pm
Kira climbed onto her horse, making sure everyone was ready and signaled for a slow trot until they got out of sight of the city.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:35 am
jack slowly walked around looking at all the merchants and venders on the street maybe i should get some new clothes he thought to himself while wandering around town blindly  

FoxBoy272

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:58 am
((I think she changed her username... XD))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:47 am
Easily keeping pace with the slow trot of the horses, Cinder walked alongside the group a few steps away so to remain in the horse's blind-spots and not startle them.  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:58 am

Phillippa continued on, and she asked Cinder, "Why do you think my parents really want me to go there?" She let out a sigh; she was going on a journey. She was excited, but also reluctant.

•|x|•The Four Elements RP(OPEN and ACCEPTING)•|x|•

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff