Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:59 pm
Hunter of the Dammed
Rellik San
XWraith_LordX
Hunter of the Dammed
XWraith_LordX
I don't think I can top that. I have many things to tell about, but nothing that stupid. xd
*put hand over his heart like hes been shot* ah n0w that hurt it was a mattter of pride it was.
Oh sorry man. I ment ridiculous actually. As for stupid as in idiodic, I think I top just about everyone I know...
Oh no, I still take the grand prize.
fine lets hear it
Hear what?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:06 pm
Rellik San
Hunter of the Dammed
Rellik San
XWraith_LordX
Hunter of the Dammed
XWraith_LordX
I don't think I can top that. I have many things to tell about, but nothing that stupid. xd
*put hand over his heart like hes been shot* ah n0w that hurt it was a mattter of pride it was.
Oh sorry man. I ment ridiculous actually. As for stupid as in idiodic, I think I top just about everyone I know...
fine lets hear it
Hear what?
what the grand prize winning fight over something is  

Hunter of the Dammed

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:08 pm
Hunter of the Dammed
Rellik San
Hunter of the Dammed
Rellik San
XWraith_LordX
fine lets hear it
Hear what?
Not my fault you can't specify what you want to hear, you should train yourself to have selective hearing so you can hear better. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:22 pm
xStephanx
A fairly recent happening in England:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/bradford/7204543.stm

I find it kind of odd on both sides. On the one hand I'd never walk onto a public bus with a girl attached to a dog collar, and if I did my comeback wouldn't be to explain my fetish lifestyle because I'm already fully aware its beyond the comprehension of most people I would be arguing with.

However, I also think this driver is a p***k and needs to sort himself out.

You simple said it all!  

Mr.Bang

650 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Member 100

Hunter of the Dammed

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:40 pm
Rellik San
Hunter of the Dammed
Rellik San
Hunter of the Dammed
Rellik San
XWraith_LordX
fine lets hear it
Hear what?
Not my fault you can't specify what you want to hear, you should train yourself to have selective hearing so you can hear better. ^_^
or go and have a better sense of understanding english, I think there is a few online courses I'll send you a link.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:09 am
Hunter of the Dammed
Rellik San
Hunter of the Dammed
Rellik San
Hunter of the Dammed
fine lets hear it
Hear what?
or go and have a better sense of understanding english, I think there is a few online courses I'll send you a link.
Well you know, how can us English speaking folks understand a word you yanks say, I mean you guys can't even spell right. ^_^  

Rellik San
Crew

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:37 am
Rellik San
Hunter of the Dammed
Rellik San
Hunter of the Dammed
Rellik San
Hunter of the Dammed
fine lets hear it
Hear what?
Well you know, how can us English speaking folks understand a word you yanks say, I mean you guys can't even spell right. ^_^
I think I can. Centre, programme, colour...ect. And I used 'Burnt toast' instead of 'Burned toast'. 'Burned' just doesn't sound correct to me...

I've actually had people get angry because of my spelling...especially teachers...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:14 am
XWraith_LordX
Rellik San
Hunter of the Dammed
Rellik San
Hunter of the Dammed
I think I can. Centre, programme, colour...ect. And I used 'Burnt toast' instead of 'Burned toast'. 'Burned' just doesn't sound correct to me...

I've actually had people get angry because of my spelling...especially teachers...

But you do point out, what they teach isn't english its a bastardised form of english and what you put down is pure english.  

Rellik San
Crew

Hunter of the Dammed

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:07 pm
Rellik San
XWraith_LordX
Rellik San
Hunter of the Dammed
Rellik San
Hunter of the Dammed

But you do point out, what they teach isn't english its a bastardised form of english and what you put down is pure english.
true but i had to be a smartass.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:14 pm
Hunter of the Dammed
Rellik San
XWraith_LordX
Rellik San
Hunter of the Dammed

Theres no shame in losing to the originators of your ancestors... we're just better. ^_^  

Rellik San
Crew

Hunter of the Dammed

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:41 am
Rellik San
Hunter of the Dammed
Rellik San
XWraith_LordX
Rellik San
Hunter of the Dammed

Theres no shame in losing to the originators of your ancestors... we're just better. ^_^
im part irish, Native American, and dutch thank you.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:55 am
Hunter of the Dammed
Rellik San
Hunter of the Dammed
Rellik San
XWraith_LordX

Then go a suck a potato and smoke some weed in a peace pipe. ^_^

Lol racial stereotypes...

As for me, I'm a cheese, eating, opera singing, pasty maker. smile  

Rellik San
Crew

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:24 pm
Rellik San
Hunter of the Dammed
Rellik San
Hunter of the Dammed
Rellik San
XWraith_LordX

Yes...pure English....

I'm a village burning-odin whorshiping-communist-beer drinking-aryan-terrorist.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:32 pm
XWraith_LordX
Rellik San
Hunter of the Dammed
Rellik San
Hunter of the Dammed

Yes...pure English....

The pasty maker bit is english. razz  

Rellik San
Crew

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:38 pm
Rellik San
XWraith_LordX
Rellik San
Hunter of the Dammed
Rellik San
Hunter of the Dammed

Yes...pure English....

The pasty maker bit is english. razz
And the rest is french and italian?

I only left one ethnicity out of mine because I can't think of a racial stereotype for Hungarians....  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff