Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(rp) welcome to las noches Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do u like my poem?
yes
66%
 66%  [ 6 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
maybe
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
i dont care frankly
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
other answers
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

ChAoTiC iNfLuEnCe

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:33 pm
vlash smirked, "fine give me an hour...." his shadow engulfed him and he became a shadow on the wall with a small eye looking out. the eye looked at aizen and blinked then continued to look past her  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:05 am
Aridas truned around, squinting past the sun at him.
"She said nothing much." he said. It wa sboth a lie and not a lie. She had told him things of significence, but had told him very little in total, certainly nothing concrete. what troubled him was the information that she sired Dracula. if dracula was so powerful, his sire would be even more powerful.
"Hmph, and I don't see why i should have your concern. i'm alright, she doesn't scare me."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:12 pm
aizen giggles to herself and then walks to a sunny spot in the room and leans on the wall looking out through the semi boarded up windows and let the sun warm her flesh as he slept  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:28 pm
bartender lets out a deep almost unnatural laugh it gave the sound of nails grating along a chalk board but it was chilling almost: u should be very afraid of her my dear boy. why u ask? b/c shes already marked u... *points to the side of his neck azriels nails had touched earlier. a black pointed heart was encircled by a ring of black thorns on green vines* she plans on great things for u boy. be care of the she-devil. *the bartender looks around afraid shaking horribly* shes listening...  

Azriel Silverwings

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:47 pm
the bartender shakes so bad he drops his cigarette and then looks around horrified and then runs down the street and turns into an alleyway as he turns the street and the surrounding area grows deathly quiet no one moves but looks at the enterence of the alleyway. a shrill screech and a blast of aura swept throughout the area so fast most ppl flinched from its impact and then it was gone. ppl shivered and continued on with their daily lives ignoring now that part of the street keeping a wide distance from it  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:35 am
Aridas touched a hand gently to his neck, closing his eyes. He could feel the unnatural tattoo prickling under his fingers. He could also feel his heart hammering in his chest.
Damn it.
When he opened his eyes the bartender ran off and the scream sounded. His senses picked out the aura and he knew it was her. He let one hand drop and widened his fingers, and a sword materialised in his palm. He gripped it, standing perfectly still, looking out to the street. It would be wise for him to remian armed as long as he could.
You are a jystery, my dear.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:12 pm
all he heard was the sound of amused laughter in his mind and then all traces of her in the area were gone.

eventually the bartender left the alley looking shaken but fine he pulled another cigarette out of his pocket and lit it coming back to lean on his place by the door of the bar. he looked as if nothing had happened to him at all. after a while he dropped his light and made a move for the door to go in.

he just whispers to himself: man... arent all women a mystery?

the bar tender disppaears inside but not before telling him to find aizen, nickolas and kristopher, aubrey or cathmor if he wanted to find out anything about azriel  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:10 pm
Aridas regarded him carefully, but it seemed there was nothing in his face that woudl reveal what happened. He rthanked him and strode out into the street, aiming to track down some of these vampires (as he assumed they would be little else).  

dragontamer363
Crew

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:17 pm
aizen rests against the boards of the run down buildig wondering if she should wake him up yet but unsure of the deed but she waits in silence.

nickolas sits on the bar of las noches with his identical brother kristopher sipping blood and having mental conversation about a reccent assassinatin that happened on the streets of transylvania

aubrey rests in the forest sleeping in a tree as if the nite brought him much more comfort than that of the city

cathmor in the black tower resting his eyes trying to forget what he had seen only moments ago between his comrades in arms. tat alone was enough to scar him for life  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:27 pm
Aridas looked up at the sun. While it didn't burn him, he was nevertheless largely nocturnal, and the sunrise, coupled with the recent events, had rbought in him a great tide of weariness. no longer trusting the bar as a sanctuary to sleep in as long as Azriel prowled around, he ducked towards soem fo teh abandoned buildings clustere daround nearby.
he tugged open one of teh doorsand stepped inside, still scratching at where azriel had given him his 'tattoo'.
what the hell ha sthe b***h done to me?  

dragontamer363
Crew

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:21 pm
aizen snaps to attention and jumps swiftly like a shadow shes standing right next to aridas her knife pressing into his throat her growl coming from her throat she promised vlash nothing would happen to him as he slept and she was serious

aizens eyes locked on his mark and almost touched one of hers but she cleared her mind and in a poisonness and threatening tone: who ru? and what ru doing here?

aridas was having his first encounter with aizen a former student of azriels and he was standing in the worst possible place to be... on the recieving end of her knife  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:53 pm
the shadow eye on the wall closes and vlash steps out of the wall. he stretches, eyes squinting "so whats going on here?"  

ChAoTiC iNfLuEnCe

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:30 am
Aridas snarled, baring his fangs. He wasn't concerned about the knife at his throat - he had lived through a hell of a lot worse. But he was offended and surprised by the sudden violence, and the gall of Aizen to challenge him.
At one his form dissolved into bats - the solidity of his ofrm ending. Many snaked and flew away from Aizen's grip and reformed a couple of metres away. he placed a hand upto his trhoat, where the balde had cut him a little: some of the bats had brushed past it in the escape and, as ever, tehri injuries were projected back onto him when he reformed.

"My name is Aridas and I wanted some god-damned sleep." He snapped. "Everyone in this bloody town either expects that you will kill them, or is trying to kill you themself!"
He gave an exasterated sigh, and rmeinded himself not to let his temper run away from hismef. he looked over at Vlash.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:00 pm
aizen laughs and puts her knife away back in her boot: of course ur in a town full of spies and assassins who doesnt have that expectation?

aizen flips her hair over her shoulder and in a split moment u notice the same tattoo that was azriel on her neck as was on ur own but there was another one blending into the first. this she just gave away to u to show u she ment no harm b/c u were both marked by the same person

aizen: u can sleep here i was just protecting vlash like i said i would im srry i mean u no harm *bows politely* my name is aizen the hidden spy  

Azriel Silverwings

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:05 pm
Aridas noticed her tattoo but siad nothing fo it. In all honestly he was not sure how he wa smenat to feel about it. To him the tattoo was worrying, but gave him no rela information as ot whether she was friend or foe. However, she seemed genuinely decent.
He still held a hand to his cut. It bled, albeit less than it had. Mor einteretsingly, teh thing wasn't healing at the accelerated rate vampires were used to. In fact, it was barely healing at all. It simply stopped bleeding within a few moments.
" 'the hidden spy', huh?"  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces