Welcome to Gaia! ::

Random Gaian Charity: Hiatus =(

Back to Guilds

A really awesome chairty that helps people questing. 

Tags: Charity 

Reply Recycle Bin
Crew Chat Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pheregames

Desirable Streaker

14,600 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:38 pm

Moon, if your quest is active, but you're still keeping seperate funds for it, and showing progress, you'll still get my vote. I'm running another thread, but keeping personal funds and those funds separately.

If somebody in the guild suggests the games forum, then we can start on it, or you can post it and see if somebody else agrees with you.

You can be engaged and it's fine, and if you really feel that's what you want, and you've been there for them, and will be it's your choice to make.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:13 am

Thankies, Phere. x3

Dystopia Lycanthropia

TDAChick

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:26 am
Messenger_Of_The_Moon

From one crew member to another, would it be a bad idea to just get rid of my quest thread and use my charity to keep up with quest information? The charity's my main focus anyway... 98% of the gold I have right now is charity funds. By bad, I mean affecting my chances of getting a donation in the future.

o-o! I could have sworn I said something about this. @.@ Maybe the post just didn't send, teh page did freeze after I did so. O:
I think it'd be a good idea to just keep up with the quest in the charity. Less threads to take care of. : D

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:42 pm
TDAChick
Messenger_Of_The_Moon

From one crew member to another, would it be a bad idea to just get rid of my quest thread and use my charity to keep up with quest information? The charity's my main focus anyway... 98% of the gold I have right now is charity funds. By bad, I mean affecting my chances of getting a donation in the future.

o-o! I could have sworn I said something about this. @.@ Maybe the post just didn't send, teh page did freeze after I did so. O:
I think it'd be a good idea to just keep up with the quest in the charity. Less threads to take care of. : D

*nodnod* I care a lot more about the charity than my quest thread. <@_@>  

Dystopia Lycanthropia

Isao ji

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:49 pm
Just be sure not to neglect your quest. =3  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:28 pm

Of course not.
Most of my personal progress (through donations to my personal quest or gold I've gotten through bumping or selling stuff) is going toward my quest right now.
I'm already up to 16k. May not seem like much for such a big quest, but I've made it in less than a week (since... I wasn't here yesterday or most of today due to college orientation and registration). :3

Dystopia Lycanthropia

Isao ji

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:17 am
Just keep it up Moon. :]

And I added a bumping thread in Jibba Jabba.
Bump to your heart's content.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:11 pm
>.< I'm so tired kids.
I'm super busy these days and I love it. I thought I would have more time in the summer 'cause I'm not taking classes, but I was wrong. dead wrong.

`Echo`

Pheregames

Desirable Streaker

14,600 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:28 pm

MMhmm. I know what you mean Echo.

Please pick a color for your name please.
We can add the info as a sticky in the thread somewhere so we save some time voting.

Edit in your name and then a color you'd like to use when we vote. This way, the first person can add all of our names at the same time, beacuse adding your name to each one takes some time, and my net has been funky lately...

Please put
-
And color the name and hypen with your color you want.

===============

Phere-
Isao -
Moon -
Aero -  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:35 am
D : Can't we just add it in as we vote?

TDAChick

Aerobe
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:27 am
It's easier when it's already there.

And TDA.
If you don't mind. Please don't use black for when you do the discussion. D;

I keep thinking your black text is the applicants. x.x
It just messes me up.
Sorry not trying to be an inconvenience or anything.
Or try to make it so your's isn't the last one so it doesn't screw with me.

I call tomato!

-goes to sleep-

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:51 am
Then why don't we underline the applicants names? That should make it a little easier. (and that's part of the reason why I spaced my opinions. To make it easier. Apparently it didnt. ._. )
&& why it's already there, all the coding screws with my head. I'm used to the why format is in main forums. For some reason it's not the same in guilds.

TDAChick

Sakura_Madison
Crew

Blessed Nerd

22,225 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:37 am
*sees that her post was not noticed on the last page...*

I am just been out of it lately.

Oh, and on Tuesday, I will be gone for the whole week. Going to a convention in Ohio.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:03 am
I'm quitting Gaia, I can be removed from crew. :B sorry i haven't contributed anything, y'know, life and all..  

Becca Lived

Dystopia Lycanthropia

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:56 am
niirez
I'm quitting Gaia, I can be removed from crew. :B sorry i haven't contributed anything, y'know, life and all..

D; Just like that? <;-;>

Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces