Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply ☪)Islamic Discussion(☪
Hijab Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You wear hijab?
I am a male!
25%
 25%  [ 9 ]
I wear it, and i like to wear it!
45%
 45%  [ 16 ]
I wear it, and i hate to waer it!
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
I don't wear it!
22%
 22%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 35

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:03 pm
now BACK to HIJAB please  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:09 pm
tassan
dark__sunshin
tassan
sorry i also skipped pages xd

so now come to the point:::

a muslim can not marry a non muslim until or unless he/she becomes a muslim...

because a non muslim and a muslim marriage is not aloud in islam

well .. a muslim Male can only get married of ahel al ketab which is rather jewish or christian .. but the Femal can't get married to ahel al ketab .. coz if they wanna have babies the babies will be like there dad's religion which is rather jewish or christian !!
so ONLY males can get married to non- muslims and they should be from ahel al ketab =) .. and it is totally Allowed !
hope i made it clear to ya !

but it is not allowed in my countrey!!!
That's because Pakistan is a militant Islamic country.
It's a bit more lax elsewhere, particularly in the West, where people aren't as concerned about this. Religion is important, but so is compatibility and love. It's amazing how people of different faiths can get along. Usually the wife eventually converts to Islam, but not always.
back to the hijab and such?
what the heck is the point of a burqa? They're long, stuffy, and severely limit vision. I've heard reports of women getting hit by cars because they couldn't see/hear incoming cars very well in Afghanistan.
User Image

The Dead Terrorist Achmed

Shymeechan

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 12:38 am
User ImageUser Image

Oh! I thought there's a topic similar to this. DX

Anyway, regarding the HIJAB, yeah... as far as I know, it's mandatory for a Muslim woman to wear it. I think that's for modesty and stuff.

But I'm aware that there are countless of Muslim women who don't find wearing Hijab pleasing. In the place where I grew up, even though it's a Muslim community, there are still so many women and girls who don't wear their Hijab properly.

Personally, I don't find any reason why one couldn't like wearing Hijab.

I like wearing Hijab, even if I'm the only one who wears it in my entire class. xD Actually, in my university, there are only 3 muslim girls who wear Hijab. Some of my sisters who are Muslims as well don't wear it. Maybe that's because if you wear it, especially in a non-Muslim country, you are really noticeable (I know it by experience). So yeah, in some instances, one may scare people off because of being the "terrorist" stereotype and such.

Anyway, I don't really find it unlikeable, you know. Wearing Hijaab. Most of the time, it is really beneficial to me. Aside from the respect the you gain from the opposite sex, and that they wouldn't dare do naughty things to you, I also find it on my advantage because my professors notice me. XD HAHA!

And yeah, that's it. xD
    Plus, you'll be easily recognized as a Muslim woman. :')

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 1:12 am
How do you stand it during the summer....? or is it cold up where you are?

btw, I live in Texas, and I could never figure out how the women could tolerate wearing hijabs during those awful months of hot and humid temperatures.
User Image

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 3:09 am

btw, I live in Texas, and I could never figure out how the women could tolerate wearing hijabs during those awful months of hot and humid temperatures.
User Image

well in pakistan there is so heat here....

but my mom wears burqa even if thers so heat....

and for the other thing like being hit by cars while wearing burqa rofl

uh sorry....

do you hav seen veil?
you can see through it?
so that cloth is used to put it on your face to hide it...

over thing of being hitted by cars is no excuse or probably looks foolish to me... xp  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 3:38 am
In islam you only must convor your aurat as woman, soo why people covor their mouth and everything else?  

Zaakii

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 3:49 am
Zaaki
In islam you only must convor your aurat as woman, soo why people covor their mouth and everything else?

well women put so much mackup over their face and make themselves
"wit%&es" rofl so they cover it so that they can make men terified when they see them.... rofl rofl rofl rofl

=========================================

sorry for the stupid joke....

but really women cover it so that men doesnt get attracted towards them..  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 7:37 am
tassan
Zaaki

well women put so much mackup over their face and make themselves
"wit%&es" rofl so they cover it so that they can make men terified when they see them.... rofl rofl rofl rofl

=========================================

sorry for the stupid joke....

but really women cover it so that men doesnt get attracted towards them..

Women who put that much makeup on their face ought to get shot in my opinion. Sheesh.
And what is with you people always assuming that a man is going to hit on every uncovered woman that strolls by him????

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Shymeechan

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:45 am
User ImageUser Image

♥ ♥ ♥
    Jibril
    LOL. HAHA!
    Who would have thought that I'd encounter the same question here in this guild. xD

HAHA! Dude, like I often hear that question. xD
    Most of my classmates wonder if I don't feel hot or something, and someone even asked me once if I could hear her. LOL. I had a good laugh that time. xD

Anyway, I live in the Philippines and as you may know, it's a pretty humid country. And it's summer here now. HAHA! I wouldn't say it's easy wearing Hijab during these days, cos it's not. HAHA! I'm just really really thankful for the airconditions because they make my life a lot lot lot better. lol. Anyway, it's really tolerable, you know, the heat. YOU CAN, IF YOU WANT. HEHE! As for me, I always wear my veil because it just feels awkward if I don't wear it. HAHA! I'm so used to wearing it since I was 9 or 10? I couldn't remember. So yeah, even if it's so hot, I don't care. Plus, there are airconditions, electric fans, and yeah... fans. XD

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 2:25 pm
`sHyMa
User ImageUser Image

♥ ♥ ♥
    Jibril
    LOL. HAHA!
    Who would have thought that I'd encounter the same question here in this guild. xD

Most of my classmates wonder if I don't feel hot or something, and someone even asked me once if I could hear her. LOL. I had a good laugh that time. xD

Anyway, I live in the Philippines and as you may know, it's a pretty humid country. And it's summer here now. HAHA! I wouldn't say it's easy wearing Hijab during these days, cos it's not. HAHA! I'm just really really thankful for the airconditions because they make my life a lot lot lot better. lol. Anyway, it's really tolerable, you know, the heat. YOU CAN, IF YOU WANT. HEHE! As for me, I always wear my veil because it just feels awkward if I don't wear it. HAHA! I'm so used to wearing it since I was 9 or 10? I couldn't remember. So yeah, even if it's so hot, I don't care. Plus, there are airconditions, electric fans, and yeah... fans. XD

Heh, alright wink

But why do womans covor their mouth and all that? That is kinda weird?
If every woman did that, you couln't spot the diffrence lol  

Zaakii

Poochiechan

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 4:46 pm

User Image

lol its not actually that hard once you get use to it. I've been to texas and i always happen (yes happen) to live in some state that is either flippin hot all year long or just the summer. And as she was saying *cough*aircondition*cough* xd  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 9:20 pm
Zaaki
`sHyMa
User ImageUser Image

♥ ♥ ♥
    Jibril
    LOL. HAHA!

Heh, alright wink

other women, covered their mouth because sometimes they considered it also as aurat.. but, i don't know what's the main reason... base on what i have observed, those women who are embraced Islam, do covers their mouth. some of the teens here also in our place do it when they have decided to be already seriously emrace Islam. my other friends are like that but they do it step by step. first they made themselves as a better muslim women, they do wear first dresses that cover their whole aurat. then they cover their mouth (or whole face except their eyes),, i think it is not easy,,. i'm already contented wearing my veil and covering my aurat. i know that i have strong faith to Allah and Allah knows that i'm trying my best to be a better muslim. sweatdrop sweatdrop  

-keisha rayana hanaquil-

Zaakii

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 5:20 am
-keisha rayana hanaquil-
Zaaki
`sHyMa
User ImageUser Image

♥ ♥ ♥
    Jibril
    LOL. HAHA!

Heh, alright wink

other women, covered their mouth because sometimes they considered it also as aurat.. but, i don't know what's the main reason... base on what i have observed, those women who are embraced Islam, do covers their mouth. some of the teens here also in our place do it when they have decided to be already seriously emrace Islam. my other friends are like that but they do it step by step. first they made themselves as a better muslim women, they do wear first dresses that cover their whole aurat. then they cover their mouth (or whole face except their eyes),, i think it is not easy,,. i'm already contented wearing my veil and covering my aurat. i know that i have strong faith to Allah and Allah knows that i'm trying my best to be a better muslim. sweatdrop sweatdrop

How do they eat if your mouth is your aurat?  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 10:54 pm
Zaaki
-keisha rayana hanaquil-
Zaaki
`sHyMa
User ImageUser Image

♥ ♥ ♥
    Jibril
    LOL. HAHA!

Heh, alright wink

i'm not saying that it is aurat at all.. but others considered it for those who covered theirs.. i don't know how they eat in public places because i hadn't observed yet.. only once,. every time she eat a piece of her food, she keep the cover (cloth) up a little bit only ensuring that no man can see it. that's what i've observed on her when i'm with my friends while we in a restaurant. 3nodding  

-keisha rayana hanaquil-

Zaakii

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 5:19 am
-keisha rayana hanaquil-
Zaaki
-keisha rayana hanaquil-
Zaaki
`sHyMa
User ImageUser Image

♥ ♥ ♥
    Jibril
    LOL. HAHA!

Heh, alright wink

i'm not saying that it is aurat at all.. but others considered it for those who covered theirs.. i don't know how they eat in public places because i hadn't observed yet.. only once,. every time she eat a piece of her food, she keep the cover (cloth) up a little bit only ensuring that no man can see it. that's what i've observed on her when i'm with my friends while we in a restaurant. 3nodding

What do the qur'an say is your aurat?  
☪)Islamic Discussion(☪

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces