Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friends of English Magic - for readers and fans of fantasy

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of fantasy books - we have discussions, contests, and games! 

Tags: english, fantasy, magic, book, scifi 

Reply dead threads - do not post
AMAZING Male Fantasy Characters- Hall of Fame Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dunsinane Hill

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:14 am
UnrisenPhoenix
Just finished reading Wicked, and I have to confess that I'm rather taken with Fiyero. wink

Oh yes. I know the feeling.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:39 pm
User Image

Richard Roxburgh as Count Dracula

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Sita Harker
Captain

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Lhia Dunwaith

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:49 pm
Mordsith Nasuada
My favorite male heroes are Marak from the Hollow kingdom series. I know he's a goblin and not exactly easy on the eyes (gray skin, so forth) but he's totally awesome.
I also LOVE Valek from the Study series. He's hot ( yes even bald<-spoiler for those who haven't read Fire Study) and intelligent what's not the like lol .

This is a really old post, but I HAVE to bring it up...

I read the Study trilogy about a year ago, and I LOVE Valek too. He totally rocks!!!  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 9:20 am
Yay for old posts! My first thought was definitely John Childermass from JS&MN, but then I read through the whole thread and yes, okay, I'd like to add Bartimaeus, Rikash, Will from HDM, Locke Lamora, and basically every single male from the His Majesty's Dragon series to the list. But especially Will Laurence. And Tharkay. Mmm.

...but John Childermass is still my favorite forever.  

boomstickjones

Syumerrt

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:28 am
I may be a guy, but I am a fan of a couple of male characters....let's see.
Jon Snow
Eddard Stark
Tyrion Lannister
Maybe Jaime Lannister
Robb Stark
Sandor Clegane, the Hound

Note, all these guys are from A Song Of Fire And Ice series, that I just started reading with the first book A Game Of Thrones.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:14 pm
Lhia_Dunwaith
Have you ever squealed in delight when your favorite male character got the ending you wanted in a really good book? Or were you disappointed that he didn't suddenly materialize in front of you when the book was finished? Who is the first person who pops into your head when you read the words "favorite male character"?

Feel free to rave like a fangirl. Just keep it PG. wink

Your probably going to hate me for saying this but i love twilight soooooo....

Jacob Black nd Edward Cullen I cant live without them one night i had a dream that Jacob kissed me then Edward came up nd punched Jacob FOR kissing me it was awesome the kissing part not the whole fighting part but i have to idmit have 2 unhuman guys fight over me was pretty kewl

sweet twilight fan

600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Sita Harker
Captain

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:58 pm
User Image

Cain and Abel Nightroad from Trinity Blood:
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee303/Hadante/Personal Stuff/TheBrothersNightroad-Crusnik.jpg
I love Abel as a character and Cain is gorgeous... if you like that type. Which I do twisted

I feel so stupid that I didn't get the Cain/Abel reference... cuz Abel's the good guy and Cain's the bad guy

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:12 pm
Pyrgus Malvae
Henry Atherton
Lorcan Furey
Touchstone
Nicko Heap and the Heap twins

-PinkTasmik-

Magnetic Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

Sita Harker
Captain

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:00 pm
Dunsinane Hill
UnrisenPhoenix
Just finished reading Wicked, and I have to confess that I'm rather taken with Fiyero. wink

Oh yes. I know the feeling.

Me too! crying  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:30 pm
I think of Draco Malfoy and Snape from Harry Potter. They were both one of my favorite characters in Harry Potter, and I kind of figured that they would both end up good in the end. I didn't like the ending Snape got. He didn't deserve to die. I did like Draco's ending-getting married, having a kid, being mutual acquaintances (sp?) with Harry and Ron.

I also think of Percy Jackson from the Percy Jackson and the Olympians Series. Loved the ending of that series-with a new Big Prophecy or whatever it's called that we may never know what it means. I'm also really glad that he turned down becoming a god because that would have ruined the series. He made a wise choice.

Other people that I think of are Jace Wayland, Alec Lightwood, and Magnus Bane from the Mortal Instruments series. I like Jace because he will do anything to protect the ones he loves, and he's very caring even if he doesn't show it. I especially like Jace's sense of humor. I like Alec because, like Jace, he will always protect the ones he loves. Magnus Bane is just awesome. I mean, he's this really powerful warlock who's over 700 years old, but he looks like he's only 25. He also is described as having jet black hair that he always spikes up, and amber-colored, cat-shaped eyes. Magnus is also very caring and wise, and always knows what's going on and how to help.  

Jedi Knight26

7,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
dead threads - do not post

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items