Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto:Assasins list Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:32 pm
"Hm... the direct approach. That really never worked on a Sannin." Kazu smirked. Or atleast, not in my experience. she thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:12 pm
"wow that was smart." she said sarcastically. She did a handsign and disappeared in a breeze of rose petals.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:22 pm
tasu finaly got there and went in but unfortinitly there were like millons of ways to go so tasu did shadow clone jutsu and sent one every way the real tasu looked around for any sighn of a trap door or passeg thats hidden.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:26 pm
Kazu danced around every trap that got in her way and killed without mercy every ninja that dared to stand against her. Oh yeah, this was the way to blow steam.  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:47 pm
stare show off stare  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:16 pm
whee am not whee  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:50 pm
like i said your not a show off but still.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:36 pm
"Your a show off, and always will be" said Jynx putting his hand on Kazu to make her turn around "I'm here to make sure you don't get hurt, and to fight this guy" he said as he pointed to Tasu "But for now I'll help you all for the fun" he said as they started walking  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:57 am
"That's not like you Jynx..." Kazu said as she shrugged his hand off. "And I'm not a little kid anymore."
She stopped and motioned for the others to do the same. "Trap..." she muttered. Unfortunatley, Tasu didn't hear her and stepped right on it. The floor opened up to reveil sharp bamboo spikes. Kazu sighed and grabbed Tasu by his collar.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:11 am
"If that was me, I would've let him fall, if I was signing my death sentence and he was the executioner, he would most likely missed his swing of the axe, and I would escaped"Jynx said as he stepped over the trap and threw a kunai to deactivate another, then some sound nin, came and tryed to attack, Jynx hoped in front of the party and pulled out his sword, in one slice they were finished  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:27 am
"I guess some things do stay the same though, like that hotshot Uchiha attitude that everyone of you seem to pick up." Kazu said as she set Tasu down and joined Jynx in fighting the ninja. "It also wouldn't have been very charitable of you." She nagged.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:31 am
All of a sudden Hana came out of a hole she puched in a wall and slammed a sound ninja right in the jaw with her fist.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:38 am
"Its our way of life to be overconfident jerks" he shruged his shoulders as he kicked a weak ninja, "Shadow Slice" said Jynx as everything went black, and all you could see was the silver on the blade of his sword moving so fast if you tried to keep up with the movement you might've went blind  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:41 am
"Hello!" Kazu yelled as she took a step backwards from fright. Her nerves calmed down when she realized it was Hana.
"Yeah I figured as much after having to deal with your clan for the majority of my life." She said. She watched the blade and sighed.  

OkamiKazu

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:42 am
Hana just grabbed a cloth from her pocket and cleaned off the blood that got on her hand from punching the ninja.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games