Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hogwarts Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GunBANG

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:20 pm
Miranda looks at Lonnie. "This is my first year here, and I'm really excited to be here. Aren't you a second year?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:15 am
User Image

"Oh, sorry. I forgot.." Lonnie then nods slowly. "I am indeed a second year. It goes so quickly.. Is quite sad really. But you'll have fun here."

Lonnie sits down under the nearest tree, muttering Wingardium Leviosa and watching the leaf in front of her float in the air.

User Image

iLonnie

GunBANG

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:50 am
"I'm sure I will. How is it sad?" Miranda asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:17 pm
Carrigan mind was still racing as he passed through the Castle doors and began to wander the grounds. He could see Hagrid's hut in the distance, and the clouds hanging low over the mountains. He was still exhausted, and now very stressed, and the Ravenclaw student very well collapsed into the grass the moment he found a suitable spot, and stared dizzily up at the overcast sky. The ground was cold and somewhat wet beneath him. He sighed.

He hadn't intended to have disagreements to occur over him. He knew it couldn't be helped now, but it didn't do much to improve his mood. Carrigan's fingers plucked fretfully at the blades of grass under him. Eventually, his body began to tremble from cold and he sat up shakily, shaking grass from his hair and standing. He hugged himself until he entered Hogwarts yet again, rendered somewhat breathless and shivering in the sudden warmth. He muttered to himself carefully, and began to wander some more.

Drew Thirte3n

iLonnie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:35 am
User Image

Answering Miranda's question, Lonnie says, "Oh, I didn't mean that in a bad way.. It's fun and all, but I just meant that it's sad that it goes so quickly. My first year seemed to fly by.." She remembers her first year at Hogwarts, and quickly changes subject. "So.. I hear you're part of the Quidditch team. What do you play?"

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:01 pm
Miranda's face brightens up as she hears Lonnie mention Quidditch. "I'm the Keeper. My parents bought me a Firebolt as a reward!"  

GunBANG

Sylvie Windren

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:33 pm
Ume strolls out onto the grounds, her potions book in one hand..her bag in the other. She looks off and notices a grouping of Ravenclaws in the distance.

"Do you think we should join them?" She says to seemingly nobody.

A chirping noise issues from her bag. "I didn't think so...being Slytherin and all that. No one, other than Slytherins, likes Slytherins."

There is a squawking sound in reply. Ume chuckles, "Except you...I know you like me." She reaches in her bag to pat something and flinches.

"What did I tell you about biting?" She whispers in the bag as she hurries off to the shade of a tree.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:03 pm
"Hi Miranda" Kaylee called out running to the group "Hi I'm kaylee and you guys are" she asked "Ohh yea I heard you guys talking about quidditch, I'm Gryffindor's main seeker" she said  

Evil-ka-Nevil516

iLonnie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:51 am
User Image

Lonnie says hi to Kaylee, and then hears the last thing she said. "I wish I could play Quidditch.. I tried, but I just can't understand it! And I have no time to sign up for the classes at the moment, so I have no idea how I'm going to earn Ravenclaw house points.." She then ignores this and just says, more to herself than anyone else, "Oh well, I'll find some other way.."

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:24 am
Miranda smiles. "That's a good idea, not taking any classes. I can barely keep up with all of mine. I signed up for 4 of them, not my best idea."  

GunBANG

signs_of_zack

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:12 pm

*Walks towards the lake and takes in the calm spring breeze. Sits down on a big rock on the lake line. He pulls out his sketch book and starts to draw.*
-sigh-

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 6:49 pm
Miranda sees Zack drawing. Because her stupidity was getting to her, she walks over to him and asks "What are you drawing?" Miranda remembers when she was drawing the week before term started and she was drawing a dragon. In her head she gave a huge laugh when she remembered Mikki scaring the living daylights out of her.  

GunBANG

signs_of_zack

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:56 pm

Startled, Zack looks up amazed to see that there was someone there staring back at him. He looked down and began to draw again, then quietly said," a pheonix," he took a pause, then let out a sigh..

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 9:02 am
Ume walks over to the edge of the lake and sits down, sinking her feet into the water.  

Sylvie Windren

MyMoonlitDream

Romantic Trafficker

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 3:58 pm
"Heylo Ume," Serithia says, sitting down next to her housemate. "I'm not taking potions this year, how is it?" she asks.  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff