Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
The Scent Of Blood -starting, still accepting- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join my rp?
  yes
  no
View Results

The Original Syn

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 8:36 am
"Other than not being able to die? Well, I can handle weapons really well. I know one of your next questions is going to be about the tattoo on my face, right?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 1:55 pm
"Yes, that was going to be one of my next questions. But before that was the 'what do you think about me' question," Kat said, a smile touching the edge of her lips.  

Eternal Night 27

The Original Syn

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:54 am
"Well, I think you have a tendency to go after danger. But other than that I think you deserve someone better." Johnny said looking down.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 9:22 am
"Better than you?" Kat asked, turning and stopping him with a hand on his chest. "And who do you deserve?"  

Eternal Night 27

The Original Syn

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 1:36 pm
"No one." Johnny said looking down at her grimly.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 2:01 pm
"I doubt that," Kat said, her sad eyes looking up into his. "What could you possibly have done that would make you deserve no one?" she asked. A tear went down the side of her cheek. "Maybe you deserve someone like me."  

Eternal Night 27

The Original Syn

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 2:05 pm
Johnny wiped the tear from her face, "Things that are unforgivable. This tatto is the mark of the yakuza, the Japanese mafia." Johnny said holding Kat's hand to his face.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 2:11 pm
"And you think that I've never done anything wrong? Trust me, I've done some pretty damn bad things," Kat said. She turned her hand in his to caress his marble white cheek.  

Eternal Night 27

The Original Syn

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 2:31 pm
"I have done cruel things out of spite, Kat." Johnny said turning away.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 2:35 pm
"Then why did you come back and pick me up?" Kat asked, dropping her hand to her side. Tears welled in her eyes and two of them rolled down her cheek. "You know what, nevermind. I'm going home," she said sadly. Then turned and headed back to her house.  

Eternal Night 27

The Original Syn

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 2:37 pm
Johnny grabbed her hand, "Look, I feel for you, Kat. I just don't think you should get involved with my kind of trouble." Johnny smirked, "Unless, that is what you want to do."  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 2:41 pm
"As you said, I love danger," Kat said with a flirty smirk.  

Eternal Night 27

The Original Syn

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 2:50 pm
Johnny looked deep into her eyes. "So, anymore questions?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 2:51 pm
"I can't think of any. You?" Kat asked.  

Eternal Night 27

The Original Syn

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 2:55 pm
"No, but I wish to tell you something that I did when I was first turned." Johnny said, "That is if you wish to know."  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff