Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Introduce Yourselves - Vol. II Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It's so nice to meet you:
  introduce myself
  i like my privacy
View Results

Astarah_Jennson

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:52 pm
NAME: Cheryl, Chey, etc.
ABOUT ME: I am very friendly, outgoing (and outspoken!), I am still learning about Wicca and witchcraft so I don't even pretend to know what the heck i'm talking about most of the time (lol). I am pretty easy to get angry, but i get over it really quickly too. No grudges from this gal!
PETS: I have one tabby, her name is Gabi
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: reading, i write short stories (and am working on my first novel), playing WoW and reading fanfiction.
CURRENT PATH: Eclectic Solitary, not adverse to the right coven
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I have been studying for....nine years but am completely book taught.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: nope!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:13 pm
NAME: Alisha Fleming
ABOUT ME: Well, I usually have spiritual thoughts floating around inside my head, though not many people are aware of them. I love humour (just check my profile. XD) and I adore writing!
PETS: Thor; A Blue Point/Chocolate Siamese Mix Cat (Picture on profile) and 4 Hermit Crabs. Waffles, Smithie, Oki, and Odin.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Writing, Reading, and studying.
CURRENT PATH: Wicca.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: A little over 3 years.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Um... Not really. ^_^

Captain Cockblock

Newbie Cat

8,000 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Rally Tyro 100
  • Mark Twain 100

`Blaise

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:22 pm
NAME: Blaise.
ABOUT ME: I'm a girl, fyi.
PETS: Rabbit. His name is Foo, and he is the king of my heart.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: philosophy, sociology, psychology, environment, vegan activism, snuggling in bed.
CURRENT PATH: soft duotheist, exploring pagan paths.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: 2 years.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: i just got turned off to practicing magic, mostly because i just picked up one of silver ravenwolf's books. maybe my interest'll come back, maybe not.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:16 pm
NAME: Becka or Zombi.
ABOUT ME: I'm kind of shy, but when I want to voice my opinion I do so quite loudly. Under the cool exterior or who I am lies my more "wild" side. A fae by nature I am a trickster and a playful little git.
PETS: 5 Cats, 1 dog.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Read, write, draw, paint, sew, and Renaissance Faire.
CURRENT PATH: Wicca. Green/Fey magicks.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I've been studying for almost 6 years now. :]
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: If you have any questions please feel free to ask. I'm always here to help.

Batti Cake

Extragalactic Terrestrial

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

XOndnwayaXO

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:06 pm
NAME:Bryanna
ABOUT ME:I'm 16 years old and I have seen a lot in my short life, it's like i'm 45 years old.
PETS: two cats and two dogs
HOBBIES/INTERESTS:beading, making dream catchers, sewing, partying, living my life, reading
CURRENT PATH: native american/pagan
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED:about 4 years and in depth for the past year
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE:umm...my boyfriend is a strict catholic. He has tried to get me to convert so many times it makes my head spin.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:31 am
NAME: Emma
ABOUT ME: I can never think what to say for these things...
PETS: A cat called Fluffy
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Reading about mythology, religion, neo-paganism and Christianity, drag queens and drinking!
CURRENT PATH: None
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I've been interested in neo-paganism for about 6 years in total.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE:  

Sybil Unrest

Jamielynn4996

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:06 pm
NAME: Jamie
ABOUT ME: I love purple!
PETS: fish and dog
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: computer, baseball, wii
CURRENT PATH: not sure wat u mean
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: noob. moth or so
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I love to talk.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:12 pm
NAME: Noah S. (Title: Sail Argentum, Sail pronounced SOL-yeh)
ABOUT ME: Well, I'm unsure about what to put here. I could tell my life story here, but I doubt anyone would read it and it would take too long to type to be worth it. I'm a bit of an oddball. Slightly obsessed with cats, if that tells you anything. And I'm a writer. Bit of a grammar Nazi as well, so don't be offended if I correct you on anything. Not much else to put here, I don't think. I'll leave it as-is for now.
PETS: Four cats (not including neighborhood cats) and one rabbit.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Surprisingly, I'm not that much into religion. So I won't be saying that here. What I will say is that my interests are literature, music, animals (to an extent), poetry, spirits/elementals, and experimentation with magic(k).
CURRENT PATH: Eclectic Experimental Pagan Witch (Experimental for short. Sort of like a scientist, but with magic[k].)
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I have been interested in witchcraft from an early age. I was influenced by my mother, who practices a form of Voodoo. It was only fairly recently - early in '08 - that I actively began studying and practicing.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Advice: Don't talk politics with me. I hate that and doing so will likely end in an argument. That's about it.

Though this post doesn't show it, I'm a fairly friendly person. Just not so...happy-friendly. I hope to be able to contribute to and benefit from this guild, and so I hope to be able to get to know you all. Danke und tschus.

Sail Argentum
In Nomine Mente  

Stahlsoldat

Yuzuki-kun

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:34 pm
NAME:Erica... nickname is Polka
ABOUT ME:I am 17 and in the mist of moving to Kentucky.
PETS:I have three dogs(an Akita-Misty, Boxer-Angel, and a yorkchi-Killer taco.) a bird (harhar) and some fish.(unnamed)
HOBBIES/INTERESTS biggrin rawing, being addicted to the internet.
CURRENT PATH: make my path lager, and stronger. I want to be more knowing of what I want to believe in.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED:I've been interested since I've been fourth grade, but Ive only recently been acting on wanting to know more about Wicca and the Pagen Religion
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE:My favorite color is yellow and I welcome change.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:39 pm
NAME: Brandi
WICCAN NAME: Isis Harp or Lady Isis
ABOUT ME: I'm not your normal small town girl, my parent are extreme Chirstians. My dad thinks Wiccans and pagans are Devil worshipers, but I told him a thousand time we're not. My mom knows exactly what Wicca is but still dosen't appove of it.
PETS: A dog, fishes,and a kitten named Smokey! 4laugh
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Watching movies, listening to music and spending time with my fiancé
CURRENT PATH: Wiccan
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: Studying since Sept. 2008 but I have been interested since I was 12.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: My fiancé is also Wiccan! 4laugh

Lilith Marie Raventhorne

Bad Quality Serena

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:01 pm
NAME:connor
ABOUT ME:^^ i love to sing. i love fashion design and swimming,ice skating, and i love dolls.
PETS: 1 cat, 4 dogs,3 turtles. [added amount.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS:fashion,music,art,dolls.
CURRENT PATH: wicca.~
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: around 2 and 1/2 years
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: hmm. no,not really. ^^ except one thing. i am actually a boy. i am like, gay,so i thought it'd be better to make myself a girl account. im kinda girly,and pretty much look like one.~ ^^ thats all.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:34 am
NAME: ThePoeticNothing (It's Priscilla actually, but most call me SillaFace or just Silla)
ABOUT ME: I'm multiracial and multicultural. Fasion - no idea, some people say I look like a rockstar, where others say I look grunge and some say gothic...I'm more taken with goth company tho. (and no, they didn't introduce me to the craft). Activism and film are my passions!!! Among my friends, I'm the odd ball, I LOVE old music, old clothing, anything that's old! I strongly believe I was born too late, I should have been born in the 50's so I could rock though the 60's and 70's!!!I don't have much to say here, so if you want to know something, just ask!
PETS: Two birds (white and blue but they're in reverse patterens) and a black cat (that is male but is so fat he looks pregnant)
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Writing, Reading, Outdoors, nature, travelling, sports, film activism, social justice, and there's a LOT more.
CURRENT PATH: I suppose the right one.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: When I was 9 I started "dabbing" into the craft and when I was 12 I knew it was something I'd like to expand my knowlage on and practice.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: nothing really, just ask if you want to know more about me....or anything  

ThePoeticNothing

braedysmom

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:32 am
NAME: Kim
ABOUT ME: Stay @ home mommy! Webmaster: themommazone.com
PETS: 3 dachshunds, 1 kitty
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Reading, writing, PC gaming
CURRENT PATH: Solitary
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: Since 1995 (dedication in 2001)
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Very happy to meet you all!!!! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:59 pm
NAME: Laura
ABOUT ME: I'm a Unitarian, so for me, prodding around with religions is more of a way to pass the time, since we're allowed to believe whatever we want. My faith is rather...hard to keep, so I'm Catholic when it suits me, a Unitarian when it suits me, and atheist when it suits me. But I've always felt that there's some form of Goddess out there, and I'm hoping Wicca will prove to be a right fit for me.
PETS: D: None!
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Reading, writing, drawing, and the study of ancient Ireland and paganism.
CURRENT PATH: Currently studying the paths.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: On and off for a few years.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Random info: Being a Unitarian, we have a long tradition in my family of a disbelief in God and/or the regular practices. It's funny to think how I'm related to Daniel Webster and yet at the same time, I'm related to the last heretic burned at the stake in England! I laughed the first time my mother told me that. [By the way, she and her family looked that up long ago, before I was born, so no, I have no true way of verifying it at the moment, but I don't think that's something you would lie about. XD]  

[ Nicolette ]

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games