Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:29 pm
have you know i got very good grades you b***h. and yes it is time for me to kick your a** i know that.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:35 pm
"Alright even though I just saved you, attack me if you wish" Jynx said before dodging Shincho's next few attacks "If you were bright, you would've known that a nephew is a boy, too bad though, I know anybody with Good grades would've known that" Jynx said still dodging Shincho's attacks  

Baby Jynx

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:38 pm
shincho repareed behind jynx and had his sword to jynx's neck if it was not for the fact that your friends with fell this sword would be going threw your throuaght.shincho removed his sword and put his sword away.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:58 pm
"can you two solve anything without fighting I know I can but really..."she sighed  

Level_E_Vampire

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:03 pm
"Don't put your sword away now, try to slice me and I'll break your neck and your apprentice's" Jynx said  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:27 pm
it would be point less i would win and i don't want to kill you.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:38 pm
"I want you to try, and believe me if you aren't dead, you will be on life support" Jynx said before grabbing Shincho's sword, "Here you wouldn't do it so I'll show you" Jynx broke the sword, threw it down and started punching Shincho  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:43 pm
Sakata grabbed Jynx by the neck and slammed him against the wall she bared her fangs and snarled in his face"Don't be stupid"she hissed  

Level_E_Vampire

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:05 pm
now now put him down just because he attacked me dosent mean you kill him it means i get to kill him later. and jynx next time you grab a sword grab the right sword shincho took out the real sword that was a boken with a jutsu on it.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:45 pm
"No fighting in the damn shop! Unless you plan on buying all the merchendise!" Kazu screamed from behind the counter. She pulled out the Nyoi-Bo and looked at both of them threateningly. "Even think about fighting anymore and BOTH of you will be on life support!" She yelled.  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:52 pm
like i said no need for that fell i know my place but keep your student under controll.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:59 pm
"Hah! He was never my student. He just worked here. And if we are all going to get along on this mission, than all of you had better shape up! Because I ain't going to be listening to threats and complaining the entire time!" Kazu said, strapping the Nyoi-Bo to her back and crossing her arms.  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:07 pm
well then tell it to them not me i have tried it this miishion befor all my comrades died.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:15 pm
"I'm still going. It doesn't matter how dangerous it is, they won't scare me away!" Damn, I sound like my brother... Kazu thought suddenly. An old grin came to her face. "No matter what happens, I won't back down and I won't run away. I through hiding. From now on, it's do or die!"
She walked towards the door. "Let's go!"  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:19 pm
ok now you sound like naruto but what ever shincho jumps over the conter i know think so lets go.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff