Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply --○Lake of Dormancy○--
Excalibur (medieval-fantasy/intermediate) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpunkyOtaku

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 7:59 pm
((It's frustrating when that happens))
"You need..."
Author trailed off at the question. He actually had not thought that far. The phantom rider spooked him, but now that he thought about it, was there anything for the man to do?
"Er..." he thought about this, trying to think of something to say.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 1:38 pm
"Well, I guess some things can scare people so much they think they're after them but-" He cut himself off. Cold swept through his soul, and his eyes flashed red for a millisecond.
"Run." He said to the boy, and he did the same thing as he told the boy to do.
Run. He dashed down the forest, and he lost complete control. His last thought was:
I hope he gets away.  

Furyal

Furyal

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:15 pm
((Im not going to be on during the weekend, for those who didnt read the away subforum.))  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 6:54 pm
((Okie day!))
Author was for somereason notorious for not noticing details, but the eyes turning red was not something small he could miss. His jaw dropped in terror, even when the man told him to run. As soon as the man turned, he stuttered.
"D-D-D-D-D-DEMON!!!"
He shrieked, an echoing call that once again reached out past once thought possible circumference, reaching any close by ears for a second time. He tore off into the woods again, crashing through wood branches and nearly tripping over roots. Unknowingly he was heading toward the castle town, though he still had a ways to go.
"HELP MEEEEE!!!!"  

SpunkyOtaku

Furyal

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:18 pm
Seymour laughed insanely, killing animals along the way back to Camelot.
"They... will... all die!" He smiled as he killed an elderly man.
"You are the first of many. I'm not going to let Seymour gain back control..." He raised his sword and threw it like a boomerang, slicing a two families. The sword whipped back into his hand and he laughed again.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 12:59 pm
((Sorry; waiting for Mad As The Hatter's post...))  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Furyal

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 2:36 pm
((XD. Didn't she say in the away section she was going somewhere?))  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 4:15 am
((Yeah, so do you want to put the RP on hold a bit?))  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Mad As The Hatter

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:50 pm
(( Sorry guys! ;___; You guys got me all confused on what's going on with the posting... ))

Luna nodded. "Yeah...seems to be a very popular subject now a days..." She sighed. She placed some money down on the table for Lily's drink. She looked behind her, all of a sudden hearing people screaming and crying. It was that man. But...he was just fine a second ago. It even got Zaidin's and Isis's attention. "Wh...what's going on!?" Isis gasped, but was thinking something completely different. 'My my...isn't this interesting. Maybe this trip won't be such a bore after all...' She grinned mentally, almost letting it slip. Luna blinked, standing up. She slammed some more money on the table, then looked at Lily. "Come on. We have to make sure he doesn't hurt anyone else..." Luna said, his voice quivering with a hint of sadness. She hated seeing people hurt. She just...hated it.

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:37 pm
"Oh, of course!" Lily really was 'part of the group,' she realized. She stood up, too, and tossed a few coins next to the money that Luna slammed onto the table. "I don't know what's going no, but I don't believe that guy was really that bad. I think...something happened. I don't know what!" This was all very confusing. He seemed to change in the blink of an eye! It was weird.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Furyal

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:04 pm
Seymour raised his sword and brought it down on a young man. He smiled as blood enveloped his armor, and his hair was being dyed red. "Excaliber... Is mine!" He roared, and swung it again. He stabbed the blade onto the ground, and shot his hands out to children's necks. Just as they were about to lose consciousness, Seymour fainted, back into his normal personality.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 1:05 pm
"Shall we go now?" Lily asked Luna and Isis. She doubted Zaidin would answer her even if she asked him. Technically, she directed her question at all three of them. Her foot tapped impatiently.

"I really am worried about the townspeople..." She didn't know how many people were being slaughtered, but she knew that everyone was in danger. From what, she was not sure of herself. Glancing out of the open doorway of the tavern, many people were screaming, and shouting. Healers emerged from their homes, being whisked away with a crowd.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Furyal

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 3:43 pm
((Waiting for interaction with my character.))  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 9:18 pm
Poor little Author had indeed found the Castle Town of Excalibur, only to be caught up with the panic and chaos of the townsfolk. He shouted and screamed along with everyone else, trying to follow the crowd that went at least three separate ways.
"DOOMED!!" He cried with waving arms. "WE'RE ALL DOOMED!!! SOMEONE SAVE-"
His erratic pattern of running halted abruptly, when he ran smack dab into a building. His still pantless (thankfully not swordless) form peeled away from the stone and fell back onto the pavement. He clutched his nose as his eyes teared from pain. Ow. He cried out as a stream of at least five people ran right over him. He crawled upright at least. He held a hand out and tried to find solid ground-or wall- for support.  

SpunkyOtaku

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:00 pm
((Yes, I know. XD Waiting for Mad As The Hatter. I'll switch over to my other character, Fleur, before I forget.))

Fleur boarded a horse, a beautiful purebred mustang stallion of a white hue, and smiled with charm at her guards and mercenaries and mages. "Shall we go?" she asked in English, her voice heavily tinged with a French accent.

"Yes, m'lady," everyone said in unison. "Let us start in Camelot?" suggested her right-hand guard.

She nodded, and said 'of course' and 'let's go' in French, "Mais oui! Allons-y!" She pointed in the general direction of Camelot with an elegant flourish.  
--○Lake of Dormancy○--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff