View Results

The Goth Apple

Dapper Dabbler

14,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:23 pm
I feel, for context, I should mention my inamorato is a wiry little martial artist, with a lovely sense of humor but no musical ability.
Last night I dreamt I was on my computer listening to a Disney mix, which is a likely scenario; and my inamorato comes into the room, which is not. I get embarrassed by my music and try to turn it off, and which results in the song "Be a Man" from Mulan starting. I flush further, it amuses him, and he starts singing along, flat but with enthusiasm. Then he starts dancing. When he reaches the bridge, I had recovered from my initial "Oh my gods" and join in, singing and dancing about my bedroom with him.
I can't imagine what this signifies.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:58 pm
the_underworks
Twisted Maggot
Last night I had a very creepy dream...

I was over my friend Dylan's house. He was watching TV and I was listening to my mp3 player, when all of a sudden, I heard footsteps outside. Which is weird, because I couldn't even hear the television over my music. I paused the song, and asked Dylan if he heard that noise. He said no and looked at me weirdly. He suggested I should get some sleep, but I refused. I put the music back on and thought nothing of the noise. Then, I heard whispers in my head. I couldn't make them all out because most of them were in another language, but some of them were, "Kill the girl, kill kill kill!" and, "Not now, not now. Patience, my brothers." And another sounded like, "She knows too much," but I can't be sure. I screamed and started running toward the windows to see if anyone was outside. Dylan asked, "What's wrong with you today? What happened?" I explained wildly, and his eyes widened. Then, my ex boyfriend came over with a gun. He looked at me, aimed the gun right for my heart, and shot me. I fell to the floor, but I felt no pain whatsoever. I wasn't dead, though. The voices stirred again, but this time they were all in another language. My eyes turned from dark brown to white, and I woke up.
weird... i heard many interpretations on the significance of dreams, but the one I would find the weirdest for your dream states that dreams are visions of your most profound desire...

I'm still driving recklessly in my dreams XD

eek Since when did I desire to get shot?
Okay, no more alcoholic beverages for you! stare  

Twisted Maggot

the_underworks

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:34 pm
Twisted Maggot
the_underworks
Twisted Maggot

I was over my friend Dylan's house. He was watching TV and I was listening to my mp3 player, when all of a sudden, I heard footsteps outside. Which is weird, because I couldn't even hear the television over my music. I paused the song, and asked Dylan if he heard that noise. He said no and looked at me weirdly. He suggested I should get some sleep, but I refused. I put the music back on and thought nothing of the noise. Then, I heard whispers in my head. I couldn't make them all out because most of them were in another language, but some of them were, "Kill the girl, kill kill kill!" and, "Not now, not now. Patience, my brothers." And another sounded like, "She knows too much," but I can't be sure. I screamed and started running toward the windows to see if anyone was outside. Dylan asked, "What's wrong with you today? What happened?" I explained wildly, and his eyes widened. Then, my ex boyfriend came over with a gun. He looked at me, aimed the gun right for my heart, and shot me. I fell to the floor, but I felt no pain whatsoever. I wasn't dead, though. The voices stirred again, but this time they were all in another language. My eyes turned from dark brown to white, and I woke up.
weird... i heard many interpretations on the significance of dreams, but the one I would find the weirdest for your dream states that dreams are visions of your most profound desire...

I dont know... maybe your desire is more subtle than getting shot assuming that theory is true.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:22 pm
I dreamt a couple nights ago that some evil being (male, I think) was coming after me in my tiny apartment with an axe, and I was just laying there in bed unable to move to get away. I opened my eyes, half awake, and I was paralysed on my bed for a few moments before I could wake up. I remember looking at my cat and trying to psychically communicate, "HELP!!! PROTECT ME!!!" But I couldn't move, for about five minutes. It felt like an eternity. Bloody freaky as all get out.  

trampyre

trampyre

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:30 pm
XWraith_LordX
Digital Malevolence

Last night I had a dream that I was in a cold dark room stringing body partsb like beads while singing the banana phone song.
The banana phone song????

How I envy her. (well, except for the body parts bit eek ) sad
I want Banana Phone dreams! DREEMZ OF NANAFONES! I WANTZ THEM! WHY I NOT HAZ!!!!! scream

(see above post re: dreams about axe murderers invading my apartment).

wahmbulance emo  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:11 am
trampyre
XWraith_LordX
Digital Malevolence

Last night I had a dream that I was in a cold dark room stringing body partsb like beads while singing the banana phone song.

I want Banana Phone dreams! DREEMZ OF NANAFONES! I WANTZ THEM! WHY I NOT HAZ!!!!! scream

wahmbulance emo
I'm a dude.  

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

Twisted Maggot

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:00 pm
the_underworks
Twisted Maggot
the_underworks
Twisted Maggot

I dont know... maybe your desire is more subtle than getting shot assuming that theory is true.

Okay... But what about the voices? confused  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:58 pm
Digital Malevolence
trampyre
XWraith_LordX
Digital Malevolence

wahmbulance emo
I'm a dude.

ohhhhhhh ok. Sorry about that... redface yeah, I know you're a dude. I just thought it was someone else having the dream.

I blame quote boxes and lack of sleep sweatdrop  

trampyre

RaVeN_LoVe_92

5,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:06 pm
I have very vivid and colorful dreams. There is one that I have had since I was a young child. So, naturely, the place I'm in changes, but the gist is still the same. I am in a room looking out of the window when all of a sudden the sky explodes, kind of like its falling apart. There is all kinds of green and purple. I dont know if it supposed to be the world ending or an alien invasion, but this dream always shakes me to the bone. I can feel my heart racing because I actually think its happening.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:23 pm
trampyre
Digital Malevolence
trampyre
XWraith_LordX
Digital Malevolence

wahmbulance emo
I'm a dude.

ohhhhhhh ok. Sorry about that... redface yeah, I know you're a dude. I just thought it was someone else having the dream.

Thats ok, I get confused about such things too. I learbed to just refer to people using their usernames because some people have male avatars when being female and vise versa. And that way its harder to make mistakes with quoting boxes and such, or at least for me anyways.  

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

Twisted Maggot

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:25 pm
eek
I had a really... odd dream last night. I was apparently the lead singer of a death metal band (and I really don't like death metal all that much...), and I guess I was at a concert or something, and someone got up on stage and shot me. I didn't die, and I didn't fall to the ground, even though the bullet went through my heart. I jumped up, threw my head back, and flew at the guy with the gun, and I ripped his arms off and smashed his skull in... When I woke up, it was 3 am, and I didn't go back to sleep...

eek eek eek eek eek  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:38 pm
Twisted Maggot
eek
I had a really... odd dream last night. I was apparently the lead singer of a death metal band (and I really don't like death metal all that much...), and I guess I was at a concert or something, and someone got up on stage and shot me. I didn't die, and I didn't fall to the ground, even though the bullet went through my heart. I jumped up, threw my head back, and flew at the guy with the gun, and I ripped his arms off and smashed his skull in... When I woke up, it was 3 am, and I didn't go back to sleep...

eek eek eek eek eek
If I were you I'd wear a bullet proof vest when I sleep XD

Havnt been dreaming much... Nor have I been sleeping lately. Its starting to get to me.
---CAFFEINE OVERDOSE!!---

the_underworks

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:13 pm
Digital Malevolence
trampyre
Digital Malevolence
trampyre
XWraith_LordX
Digital Malevolence

wahmbulance emo
I'm a dude.

Thats ok, I get confused about such things too. I learbed to just refer to people using their usernames because some people have male avatars when being female and vise versa. And that way its harder to make mistakes with quoting boxes and such, or at least for me anyways.
I wish English had some gender neutral pronoun, so you didn't have to choose either "he" or "she" when talking to someone online and risk getting their gender wrong. xd And using "it" just sounds really rude.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:35 pm
I've been terrified of falling asleep because I'm afraid of getting another insane dream, so I've been tossing and turning with insomnia ever since that last dream... *shudders and looks at schoolwork* I really should improve on that... stare  

Twisted Maggot

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:49 pm
Twisted Maggot
I've been terrified of falling asleep because I'm afraid of getting another insane dream, so I've been tossing and turning with insomnia ever since that last dream... *shudders and looks at schoolwork* I really should improve on that... stare
You should get some sort of machine that wakes you up gently every time you begin to go into the REM phase.... ninja  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff