Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 7:05 pm
nejimaki nyanko
Hay sup!!

...you guys just HAD to drag me back into this, eh?
*sigh*
'kay.
^_^

heart

NYANKO! Remember the time when I vomitted doughnuts on you? D:  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 7:22 pm
I am so excited to be in this guild, I never joined the previous threads since ..I dunno. I was all scared to have to establish myself as a reg. Hahaha...I post bright and early tomorrow when I get scanner access at work. XD  

Cindle

Seraphimillia

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 7:23 pm
lol, yeah, this guild looks like alot of fun :3  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 7:36 pm
WHOAAA hi =O!  

[ w e s ]

Seric

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 7:54 pm
Yay! Lots of people!

Love on you all!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:09 pm
I have got to be the only ******** who doesn't know how to draw directly into the computer. gonk  

Errol McGillivray

Seric

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:13 pm
Errol McGillivray
I have got to be the only ******** who doesn''t know how to draw directly into the computer. gonk

You don''t have a tablet?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:19 pm
Seric
Errol McGillivray
I have got to be the only ******** who doesn''t know how to draw directly into the computer. gonk

I do. I just don't know how to draw with it. I mean, yeah, move pen on tablet... but I have very little control over it like I do a pencil and I can't even type without looking at the keyboard every now and then. Imagine what it's like trying to draw and look up at the screen and not watch the tip of my pencil. gonk  

Errol McGillivray

Seric

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:26 pm
Errol McGillivray
Seric
Errol McGillivray

I do. I just don't know how to draw with it. I mean, yeah, move pen on tablet... but I have very little control over it like I do a pencil and I can't even type without looking at the keyboard every now and then. Imagine what it's like trying to draw and look up at the screen and not watch the tip of my pencil. gonk

He he, you'll get used to it. Practice.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:33 pm
Seric
Errol McGillivray
Seric
Errol McGillivray

I've been practicing for two years. gonk  

Errol McGillivray

Seric

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:42 pm
Errol McGillivray
Seric
Errol McGillivray
Seric
Errol McGillivray

Woah... Well um... Heh!

-Runs away.-  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:45 pm
Seric
Errol McGillivray
Seric
Errol McGillivray
Seric
Errol McGillivray

Woah... Well um... Heh!

-Runs away.-
Okay, well, I've HAD it for two years. I usually say '******** it' and use a pencil. I used to to it when I had a paint program and a mouse. Maybe I need a paint program again.  

Errol McGillivray

Errol McGillivray

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:53 pm
I notice a lot of people fear link to their y! galleries. It's fine. You have to be registered to see anything that's flagged as adult, anthro, or di.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:56 pm
I only have a cruddy DA >.> mebbe sometime later I''ll get a Y! gallery..or mebbe not, I''m too damn lazy o____x  

Seraphimillia

Marshu
Captain

Romantic Sentai

10,250 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:56 pm
nejimaki nyanko
Hay sup!!

...you guys just HAD to drag me back into this, eh?
*sigh*
'kay.
^_^

heart

heck ya I always dig your stuff soooo pretty  
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games