Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply --○Lake of Dormancy○--
~*When Everything's Wrong...*~ [Intermediate/Fantasy] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Furyal

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 5:37 pm
He looked across the the band, noticing the girl he's seen before.
"They're good..." he muttered. He stared to tap his foot to the music, and got so interested he didn't here the sound of a police siren.  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 7:38 am
((Um..is Mirabel still there? XD;; I should make a very long post later. She's not with Hope right?))  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Furyal

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 9:12 am
((I don't think so.))  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:53 am
Otulissa
((Um..is Mirabel still there? XD;; I should make a very long post later. She's not with Hope right?))

((I have no clue who Mirabel is, but I can tell you that Hope is with my character at her concert. I hope that helps...))  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

high tendencies

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 11:11 am
User Image
** She's at the bakery, and James and Hope pretty much ditched you though it wasn't meant to be so. :] So you can come join the concert or what ever. ~~
Hope sighed softly, standing on her own again. "I think we should let the next band come on stage," She murmered. Alex frowned, "One more song?" Hope nodded absently, "Fine. One more." Alex smiled to himself, his fingers moving over the strings but not touching them, as he practiced. "Okay," She murmered, glancing at James before starting to sing along. And then, was that police sirens? No. They kept playing, music coming easily and almost 'magically'. The drummer felt as if she could see the notes in the air as the song went on, Alex felt as if he could play for ever, and Hope just felt tired, but her voice was still as good as it ever was.
User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 11:17 am
Never before getting such a chance to play on-stage, James wanted to play the bands last song with his new guitar. Setting aside the bass guitar, James swings his newly-drawn guitar into place and begins to lightly strum the strings, before he finally caught onto the rhythm at which time he was rocking at the same speed as Alex.  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

high tendencies

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 11:42 am
User Image
Alex sight a little, but the second guitarist actually sounded nice. Hope looked at the two from the corner of her eyes, beginning Alex not to say anything. He'd ruin the whole song, because James was as good as Alex and maybe better. Hope inhaled sharply as she got a breather, this song seemed to take a lot of breath. or maybe it was the dizziness. Any how, the song did finally end, and their turn was up. "Give it up for...?" The announcer looked at the band. "The..?" Hope questioned the others. "Nothing plural. It'd be stupid to say something like, 'Hello! I'm a Desks.'" Hope frowned, "Who said anything about a desk?" Alex sighed heavily, "It was an example, Hope."
User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 6:28 pm
A gun was fired form the police, and the bullet rip through Seymour's arm. The police yelled: "There he is! there's the freak! Let's put him out of his misery!" Seymour fell to the ground, wincing in pain, and the concert was ruined, just because of him.  

Furyal

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 4:49 am
Mirabel munched on a piece of bread that she stole from the bakery, hiding out in an alleyway. Myu and Kii nibbled on some crackers that they, with their sneaky own paws, took from a store. Mirabel wiped her mouth on her sleef, and then said, "Shall we go to that concert that Hope was talking about?" The two cats nodded, and hopped onto Mirabel's shoulders, one on the left, one on the right.

Then, Mirabel took off. With her cloak pulled around her self, and the hood covering her ears, she appeared to be a normal human.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 9:04 am
Seymour got shot in the back again, and the police grabbed his arm and dragged him across the cement. He wanted to kill them, but he didn't want to be the beast they said he was. He let them drag him and throw him in the car.
I... can escape later....

In the jail cell, the security threw him in and kicked him in the back of his head. He saw stars, and lost awareness.  

Furyal

high tendencies

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 12:22 pm
User Image
** sweatdrop The police weren't meant to be so brutal, so here's another plot. The police there are spies from another clan, planning to attack. This Clan your in now isn't at all racist and such. :] ~~
Hope closed her eyes, feeling as if she could sleep standing up. Alex's firm hand was on her back, holding her up as she leaned on James.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 12:57 pm
Mirabel walked, in disguise, toward the location of the concert, with Myu and Kii atop her shoulders. She followed a large flurry of people who were all headed to the same place - the location of the concert. Mirabel let out a heavy sigh; she was lucky that she blended in so well.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Furyal

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 3:10 pm
((Finally! Somebody see's my plot! >=D))
Seymour looked up at the ceiling, incredibly dizzy.
And whats with my back... he thought, and it came back to him. He jumped up and started shaking the bars, almost forgetting he could turn into a fly and fly off ((No pun intended!)). A bored guard walked across the cell, and looked at him.
"Hey, Who is this one?" He called to another guard. The other one ran up. It was the face of the one he saw at the concert.
"Oh...Uhm... I captured him, he was stealing... at a concert last night."
Seymour just stared at the one who he didn't know, and wondered why he had never saw him. Something strange was going on...  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 3:20 pm
((I looked through the plot posts, etc. again, and I want to ask if My character can be the Listener. After all, being a shapeshifter, he can talk in an animals tongue, as he did with Myu and Kii when he asked who they were.))  

Furyal

high tendencies

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 6:42 pm
** Sure thing. ~~

--○Lake of Dormancy○--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items